PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares about your hair being cut o.o

CreatureBailey
April 23rd, 2016, 07:13 AM
So I have a few nightmares every now and then about my hair being cut...either by myself or somebody else forcing me...it's never the same situation...but in every case I regret and I think to myself how much I just wanna get back to my long hair...and then I wake up and I'm all reassured.

Does this happen to you too? o.o;)

lithostoic
April 23rd, 2016, 07:55 AM
No, but I've had dreams where my nipple bars fall out and I can't put them back in because they keep shrinking e-e

TatsuOni
April 23rd, 2016, 08:13 AM
Way to often...

I dream that I by accident cut my hair short and have a panic attack.

I used to dream that the black had disappeard from my hair and that I woke up blond. I'm not even blond under the hendigo:p

Horrorpops
April 23rd, 2016, 08:37 AM
I never used to get these but then recently I've had two dreams where I've got to get my hair balayaged and thebhair dresser does my hair, steps back, gives me a mirror and when I look my hair has been cut to my chin and is an awful green!! Freaks me out every time haha I wake up and have to check its all still there and my natural colour. So weird :p
And like you I get so much regret in my dream and feel so happy once I'm awake :)

pailin
April 23rd, 2016, 09:07 AM
I've had a couple, one where I accidentally chopped out a chunk doing s&d, and a much worse one where I wound up with a dyed pixie.

littlestarface
April 23rd, 2016, 09:51 AM
Ever since I was little I used to have nightmares about someone either my mom or just a black figure cutting my hair off and it bleeds everywhere. It would hurt and freak me out so bad.

even til this day, each time I do a trim I have to brace myself for it weeks in advance cuz I still get visions of my hair bleeding.

Amenahh
April 23rd, 2016, 11:47 AM
No, but I've had dreams where my nipple bars fall out and I can't put them back in because they keep shrinking e-e

Omg, that happened to me too when I had them!! It was so scary!

HairPlease
April 23rd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Every once in a while. Best feeling ever when I wake up and feel it all still there.

Wavelength
April 23rd, 2016, 03:11 PM
I've never had one of these dreams, although I understand they're common. Although every once in a while, I have a dream where my teeth fall out.

lapushka
April 23rd, 2016, 03:24 PM
I have never in a decade (for certain) had a dream about my hair, not once!

Sarahlabyrinth
April 23rd, 2016, 03:32 PM
I sometimes dream about my teeth falling out, and sometimes about my hair falling out, lol. Not nice.

papayatree
April 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
I have had dreams where I got a haircut against my will, but never with Blood involved.