PDA

View Full Version : Fun Thread: Which Member of LHC is your Hair Twin?

papayatree
April 21st, 2016, 09:37 PM
A Hair Twin is a person on LHC who has the same Color, Texture, and Length as you. While Many people have similar hair, There are fewer twins that have almost identical hair to you. Sadly, I have no Exact twin, but if you take length out, I have a few twins. If I had to pick a twin, Dessi would be mine, as we have the same color and the same texture.

Tell us which member you are hair twins with!

Sarahlabyrinth
April 21st, 2016, 09:38 PM
I don't think I have one, not that I know about.

littlestarface
April 21st, 2016, 09:45 PM
I think the closest ive seen to my hair sister is Rhodugune :smooch:

Nadine <3
April 21st, 2016, 09:46 PM
Truthfully I do not pay close enough attention to even know.

parkmikii
April 21st, 2016, 11:13 PM
I have no idea..

gthlvrmx
April 21st, 2016, 11:31 PM
I think I have spoken to a 1 or a few other members who had similar hair types as mine. The only difference was the length.

Robi-Bird
April 22nd, 2016, 12:01 AM
Haven't noticed one.

Seeshami
April 22nd, 2016, 12:42 AM
The Naughty Mess has a sibling, The destroyer of things.

sumidha
April 22nd, 2016, 01:44 AM
I do try to keep an eye out for people with similar hair to mine, 'cause I figure their product recommendations and routines that work for them are probably more likely to work for me. I don't think we're exact twins, but off hand I think Hele and I are a pretty close match. :)

anou
April 22nd, 2016, 04:51 AM
I don't have one that I know of xD Hopefully my yet-unknown-hair-twin will read this and come out of hiding? :D I don't see a lot of LHCers with black hair.

lapushka
April 22nd, 2016, 06:49 AM
I'm not sure. Hey, anou, our stats are pretty close, only you have M hair and mine is F. :D

anou
April 22nd, 2016, 07:32 AM
I'm not sure. Hey, anou, our stats are pretty close, only you have M hair and mine is F. :D

'Cept we don't have the same color and length :D

I am honestly not sure what my hair is. I see a lot of C, M and F strands in it. I just put it as M because I think about 60%of it is M.

Kaya
April 22nd, 2016, 07:51 AM
I don't have one that I know of xD Hopefully my yet-unknown-hair-twin will read this and come out of hiding? :D I don't see a lot of LHCers with black hair.

I don't know about twins, but we might be distant cousins! :D

I'm not very good with the hair typing thing, so I put what I thought covered all the bases, and I think most are still pretty accurate. But we at least have the same color! And possibly length. I'm past BSL and inching towards waist.

lapushka
April 22nd, 2016, 08:23 AM
'Cept we don't have the same color and length :D

I am honestly not sure what my hair is. I see a lot of C, M and F strands in it. I just put it as M because I think about 60%of it is M.

Length? You'll catch up soon enough. :p

And color, well, doesn't matter that much. ;)

I suppose we're to find a dead-on twin? :D

Robot Ninja
April 22nd, 2016, 08:28 AM
I've always ignored color and length when looking for hair twins. I look for people who have the same type, texture and thickness. The idea is that things that work for them might also work for me. That said, I still haven't found a hair twin; a lot of the 1c/2as seem to be Fs, and half my hair is chemically dyed anyway so that changes things too.

anou
April 22nd, 2016, 08:35 AM
I don't know about twins, but we might be distant cousins! :D

I'm not very good with the hair typing thing, so I put what I thought covered all the bases, and I think most are still pretty accurate. But we at least have the same color! And possibly length. I'm past BSL and inching towards waist.

Yay! The only thing that's different is the wave pattern, even that is not /too/ different. :D And whee you have black hair too!

Length? You'll catch up soon enough. :p

And color, well, doesn't matter that much. ;)

I suppose we're to find a dead-on twin? :D

OP mentioned length and color. But apart from that our hair is similar. It'd be hard to find a dead-on twin, I haven't seen too many people with black hair.

littlestarface
April 22nd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Yay! The only thing that's different is the wave pattern, even that is not /too/ different. :D And whee you have black hair too!

OP mentioned length and color. But apart from that our hair is similar. It'd be hard to find a dead-on twin, I haven't seen too many people with black hair.

Theres lots here with black hair imo.

lillielil
April 22nd, 2016, 09:31 AM
I doubt I'll find a hair twin, considering my color is 4" of dark brown with silvers then medium reddish... and my wave pattern is 1c in the front and 2c in the back. My hair isn't even its own twin!

KittyBird
April 22nd, 2016, 10:08 AM
I've always ignored color and length when looking for hair twins. I look for people who have the same type, texture and thickness. The idea is that things that work for them might also work for me. That said, I still haven't found a hair twin; a lot of the 1c/2as seem to be Fs, and half my hair is chemically dyed anyway so that changes things too.

Agreed, I've always focused on type, texture and thickness, not colour and length (exeptions mentioned below). Finding someone with the exact same hair as yourself is very unlikely, IMO.

I've always considered Spidermom to be a sort of hair twin, because her hair reminds me a lot of my own before I started dyeing it. At least I think so. I'm growing my natural colour out now, so in a few years I'll know if I was actually correct about that. :p Either way, Spidermom is my hair idol.
When I grew out black dye and dyed my roots with henna, anyone doing the same was a hair twin to me. Now that I'm growing out henna, it's the same.

Nightshade
April 22nd, 2016, 10:11 AM
I have no idea..

I can be your twin :D Or pretty close to it ^_^

endersworld
April 22nd, 2016, 10:14 AM
Honestly, I have no idea. Any dark brown mostly-straight-kinda-wavy TBL lengths out there? I know there's got to be at least one on this forum, but have no idea how to go about finding them.

AJNinami
April 22nd, 2016, 11:13 AM
I feel there should be a hair type member search function on this forum...

MlleMC
April 22nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
The closest I've seen is Zesty. My hair is longer and a little wavier (2a vs 1c), but otherwise it looks very similar (including the colour).

anou
April 22nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
I doubt I'll find a hair twin, considering my color is 4" of dark brown with silvers then medium reddish... and my wave pattern is 1c in the front and 2c in the back. My hair isn't even its own twin!

I have some 2a near the nape of my neck, and my nape wispies sometimes form ringlets depending on the weather. xD It's common to have different textures.

sumidha
April 22nd, 2016, 12:44 PM

I have wished for this type of feature for so long!

AspenSong
April 22nd, 2016, 02:04 PM

There is. You can do the Advanced search for members, and pick hair all the hair type qualifiers.

Go to Community> Member list > Search members > Advanced Search.

parkmikii
April 22nd, 2016, 02:10 PM

Oh woa, Nightshade, I always admired your hair! Mine is a bit curler than yours but indeed, the thickness and texture is the same :D

Robot Ninja
April 22nd, 2016, 02:48 PM
There is. You can do the Advanced search for members, and pick hair all the hair type qualifiers.

Awesome!

Gracenotes might be my hair twin, or at least a hair sibling.

MlleMC
April 22nd, 2016, 03:00 PM

I just noticed that you're my hair twin for everything but colour. :)

Nightshade
April 22nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Oh woa, Nightshade, I always admired your hair! Mine is a bit curler than yours but indeed, the thickness and texture is the same :D

I just noticed that you're my hair twin for everything but colour. :)

We can be misfit triplets :lol:

My hair used to be a lot curlier when it was shorter, more damaged and had less henna (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_-EPc9Nea9iOoSFbuPv1LFqF-4P4kveGHVY2Yl1EmNOLeS8R0WW8NcxR82uVv-d5nd5iBP9NrQpP1QDnFAc1am_Ri8B3lei-WeK4wEJFD5BVbOobawdvo8MHgVbukBsIl4AUHXDA4QjlUHOWy3 AQ-OtDDhbW660_HhIKdDBpZovXxwzNhcet0cuOOiElCQ9276AQZYV OrkPAJ5ZnlpuKrxVQbnS42dTOoDTEx-cqy5scm8nJaGOfPSfHYjy16KQM3Zz9kbfWk1UXt5i5VEMhj5Jh nIqGqvya4w8SzDOf5B-ohyVgW4kf8XQHy7hLERiKz0NYx-HW9BudhzdVPI_Po_6S1dpPMee9xAhWO8FMT9u8H4iK-07J3Zp4313u3MrUC_5egXZ7uqOe2xHFrRJ0E_skpsaK-hzHRPCznlQv5Q1K3bIxyM4Gj71DZG44SqLEKKHRNjSjcO24d00 SzzXA3IAS4NHpwiphB4rEiHj3c5Zpij75wZGWTQpcqHvMfZhIG 9lQzXWeKRE8G6qRZNZLOTmFx4vUwn9zZX3ieUQ3t7cxu36-9VWtJFZxu4YdLx_jsDeB=w645-h849-no). :)

MsPharaohMoan
April 22nd, 2016, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure it was two_wheels that I'm twins with? And she has someone she calls twin too!

Yosha
April 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
Nice, I'm seeing some members with very similar hair to mine :D Since I'm not that good with the hair typing, I figured my hair is straight but not totally straight so always considered it 1b. But it's more 1c by the looks of other member's hair. There's already a couple with hair in this thread that could be twins, like Robot Ninja said most of the time the hair is similar but F (or iii in combination with M, and because of the thickness that looks more different to my hair than ii F). I've seen one member's hair picture where I had to blink because it looked very much like mine (but her's is F edit: that wasn't it, her's is 1a but looked similar because of braid waves).

So the hair I saw that looks most like twins from this thread is Robot Ninja's hair (I couldn't see the others' length pictures), we may even have the same color originally? Mines a bit on the darker side of medium brown (well ok with silver).

Just mentioning this to see if it has anything to do with the hair type, but my hair seems to be quite unporous, it takes ages to dry and henna fades very visibly after a few months (goes from red to orange-y). Also when it's wet it's impossible to detangle, it's like cobweb (and also tears quite easily). But easy to detangle when it's dry.

MlleMC
April 22nd, 2016, 03:58 PM

My hair used to be a lot curlier when it was shorter, more damaged and had less henna (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_-EPc9Nea9iOoSFbuPv1LFqF-4P4kveGHVY2Yl1EmNOLeS8R0WW8NcxR82uVv-d5nd5iBP9NrQpP1QDnFAc1am_Ri8B3lei-WeK4wEJFD5BVbOobawdvo8MHgVbukBsIl4AUHXDA4QjlUHOWy3 AQ-OtDDhbW660_HhIKdDBpZovXxwzNhcet0cuOOiElCQ9276AQZYV OrkPAJ5ZnlpuKrxVQbnS42dTOoDTEx-cqy5scm8nJaGOfPSfHYjy16KQM3Zz9kbfWk1UXt5i5VEMhj5Jh nIqGqvya4w8SzDOf5B-ohyVgW4kf8XQHy7hLERiKz0NYx-HW9BudhzdVPI_Po_6S1dpPMee9xAhWO8FMT9u8H4iK-07J3Zp4313u3MrUC_5egXZ7uqOe2xHFrRJ0E_skpsaK-hzHRPCznlQv5Q1K3bIxyM4Gj71DZG44SqLEKKHRNjSjcO24d00 SzzXA3IAS4NHpwiphB4rEiHj3c5Zpij75wZGWTQpcqHvMfZhIG 9lQzXWeKRE8G6qRZNZLOTmFx4vUwn9zZX3ieUQ3t7cxu36-9VWtJFZxu4YdLx_jsDeB=w645-h849-no). :)

Mine was much curlier when I was a teen (http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp1/mclairel/0curls.jpg). I don't know why it changed so much, I was already using no heat and benign neglect at the time.

teal
April 22nd, 2016, 04:14 PM
Hmm. From what I've seen, maybe Anje or AspenSong. But honestly someone would probably have to look at my album and confirm it for themselves.

parkmikii
April 22nd, 2016, 04:16 PM

Aaand we have a name, the misfit triplets, great choice, Nightshade :)))
I also use henna, but it doesn't seem to affect my wave pattern too much :confused:

Robot Ninja
April 22nd, 2016, 04:28 PM
So the hair I saw that looks most like twins from this thread is Robot Ninja's hair (I couldn't see the others' length pictures), we may even have the same color originally? Mines a bit on the darker side of medium brown (well ok with silver).

Hmm, maybe? I don't know how much of the wave in your length shots (which are very impressive, by the way) is from bunwaves. We do have the same kind of wispy kinda-wavy-but-not-really sticky-outiness in the ends.

My natural color is but a fading memory but I think it's medium brown with silver.

Nightshade
April 22nd, 2016, 04:35 PM
Aaand we have a name, the misfit triplets, great choice, Nightshade :)))
I also use henna, but it doesn't seem to affect my wave pattern too much :confused:

Come help me with this.

*ties up MlleMC and drags her to a vat of henna* :twisted:

parkmikii
April 22nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Come help me with this.

*gets the saran wrap and some music for time to pass faster* of course I'll help you :evil:

MsPharaohMoan
April 22nd, 2016, 07:13 PM
hehehe :popcorn:

Hopeful65
April 22nd, 2016, 08:17 PM

Thank you for this useful information AspenSong.

I don't know who could be my hair twin. I wish someone would come forth.
My hair is very fine and thin, and the color is somewhat unique.
I can't really think of anyone offhand who's hair looks like mine.
I'll keep looking. This is a fun thread. :)

Llama
April 22nd, 2016, 08:54 PM
Deleted (deleted)

Anje
April 22nd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Hmm. From what I've seen, maybe Anje or AspenSong. But honestly someone would probably have to look at my album and confirm it for themselves.

Looking at your pictures, yeah, your hair is very similar in texture and thickness. :)

AspenSong
April 22nd, 2016, 10:30 PM

Outside color, your hair does look fairly similar to mine!

I'm pretty sure from searching in the search, the most active member who is close to my hair is Amapola.

Ellethwyn
April 22nd, 2016, 10:48 PM
I don't have an actual hair twin, but Magalo is my brunette hair twin:)

Entangled
April 23rd, 2016, 12:31 AM
I don't know another hair twin. Is anyone out there with 1C/2A hair that's medium and wavy on top but course and wirey and straight on bottom? And, to add in more qualifiers, ii/iii(I'm right on the border), blonette hair?

teal
April 23rd, 2016, 03:42 AM
Looking at your pictures, yeah, your hair is very similar in texture and thickness. :)

Outside color, your hair does look fairly similar to mine!

I'm pretty sure from searching in the search, the most active member who is close to my hair is Amapola.

:flower:

I searched by classifiers in the search and found sourgrl and tiny_teesha as names I recognized, so there's two more! Also Mesmerize, but I haven't seen her around in a while.

The other problem is that I have a hard time classifying my curl pattern. It's around 2a, roughly, possibly even 2b, but henna has straightened out some of my natural curl and that also gets lost with brushing, so it's hard to know exactly where I am. With the henna and brushing it sits pretty straight, around 1b/1c, but if I were to leave it strictly alone out of the shower it would be curlier (and tanglier...)

Hairkay
April 23rd, 2016, 05:35 AM
The nearest hair to mine is Chen Bao Jun.

Here's mine http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22058&d=1458233807

lapushka
April 23rd, 2016, 05:56 AM
The nearest hair to mine is Chen Bao Jun.

Here's mine http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22058&d=1458233807

Oooh pretty curls! :D

Yosha
April 23rd, 2016, 09:33 AM
Hmm, maybe? I don't know how much of the wave in your length shots (which are very impressive, by the way) is from bunwaves. We do have the same kind of wispy kinda-wavy-but-not-really sticky-outiness in the ends.

My natural color is but a fading memory but I think it's medium brown with silver.

Thanks :D Those may be braid waves, but it was probably in a (braided) bun before those pictures were taken, so bun and braidwaves haha! I put up another picture, it's from last year when it was just dry (and trying to grow out henna but was so annoyed with it that I'm back on it now). My ends are quite scraggly, in the picture it looks more fluffy than in other pictures, standing in direct sunlight (edit: oh and now I see the photographer used flash in daylight unfortunately). It's a little less wavy as yours, your waves seem to be more overall, mine are a bit uneven (especially the top layered hairs are straighter). But I hope the rest is similar enough to at least be your sibling ;)

Robot Ninja
April 23rd, 2016, 09:51 AM
Thanks :D Those may be braid waves, but it was probably in a (braided) bun before those pictures were taken, so bun and braidwaves haha! I put up another picture, it's from last year when it was just dry (and trying to grow out henna but was so annoyed with it that I'm back on it now). My ends are quite scraggly, in the picture it looks more fluffy than in other pictures, standing in direct sunlight (edit: oh and now I see the photographer used flash in daylight unfortunately). It's a little less wavy as yours, your waves seem to be more overall, mine are a bit uneven (especially the top layered hairs are straighter). But I hope the rest is similar enough to at least be your sibling ;)

Yeah, I think we're definitely siblings. I get the uneven waviness thing too, I think all my length shots have bunwaves.

This (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114012) is my "please type me" thread from when I first joined. These days I look more like a 1c, maybe even a 1b, since my conditioner seems to straighten my hair out.

Stray_mind
April 23rd, 2016, 09:58 AM
I have no idea actually. I have no idea what my real texture is right now. For that i have to grow out my natural hair completely.

Yosha
April 23rd, 2016, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I think we're definitely siblings. I get the uneven waviness thing too, I think all my length shots have bunwaves.

This (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114012) is my "please type me" thread from when I first joined. These days I look more like a 1c, maybe even a 1b, since my conditioner seems to straighten my hair out.

Nice! You have such thick hair :D It must be very close to iii. Funny that you used Garnier Triple Nutrition, I liked that one a lot too before it was discontinued over here. My favorite is Garnier Ultra Doux (may have different name, like Sweet Blend or something) avocado & sheabutter, it's a slight bit heavier (at least on my hair) but I do use a sulfate free shampoo with it. I didn't realize protein could have that much effect, next time I use it I'll pay more attention if it's visible (never noticed before but you never know).

Nesoi
April 23rd, 2016, 12:45 PM
The lovely two_wheels is mine, I'm pretty sure :)

Hairkay
April 24th, 2016, 03:19 AM
Oooh pretty curls! :D

Thanks, this picture is from last year. That's my version of wash and go, water wash, a little coconut oil on the ends and leave it to dry how it wants to be whilst I went site seeing on holiday.

anou
April 24th, 2016, 03:32 AM
I used the search by hairtype feature (I put in 2b/2c/M/iii) and got quite a list, only most of the people on it haven't been active. Except the lovely Ligeia Noire :D Of course, our hair color doesn't match and she has veryyyy long gorgeous hair, but texture wise she's the closest I suppose. :)

Stray_mind
April 24th, 2016, 04:05 AM
I think in terms of color and texture ( and overall coloring of hair, skin and eyes) my twin is Lithostoic. :)

Totty
April 24th, 2016, 05:32 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=20975&page=50

My twin: dfotw

Almost same hair, head, shoulders. I can fool my SO and my son

moontree
April 24th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Stray_mind, I think of you as my hair twin because whenever I see your hair pics I have to do a doubletake :D We have around the same growth of natural hair vs. henna and our natural hair color is pretty close too.

Obsidian
April 24th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Looks like MidnightMoon is the only active member with the same type of hair as me but our color/length isn't even close. I don't think anyone else here has short henna hair though. I'm similar to lapushka but she has more volume then me.

MidnightMoon
April 24th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Aw I just clicked out of curiosity and first thing I notice is my username hehe. That was a nice surprise :cool:
In case it helps..my natural colour is dark brown, which I dye with Pravana Vivids blue to make it a blue black. I do have about a year of growth that has never been bleached, to which temporary dyes dont attach very well, so about a year of natural colour...
Hmmm...my circumference was 2,75 inches last time I measured, and its currently hip length.
I let my hair air dry, and if I dont touch it before its dry you can see pretty distinct waves, which become less once I comb or brush. Once it has been bunned at least once after that (for work usually) it becomes straight-ish, with sparse waves, here and there.
It doesnt hold its shape/waves very well because of how thin it is, I believe...hair just kind of accomodates to whatever you do with it, and thight bunning makes it straighter.
It is fluffy, and tangles easily, specially at the ends...and Ill see if I get to upload some more recent pics sometime soon :P

Saige
April 24th, 2016, 11:04 PM
I have no idea who my hair twin is. I've never really thought about it. I have seen a few members with the same stats as me but their hair is always a different colour. I'd love to have a hair twin!

MidnightMoon
April 25th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Ah, Ive also seen ghost's hair and it seems similar to mine. She also dyes it black so its a pretty decent match.

restless
April 25th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Obsidian and MidnightMoon, good to see more wurly F/ii people out there! :D We´re not really triplets because colour and length are still different from eachother, but um... maybe hair siblings at least?

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Is Hailwidis my hair twin?

Swan Maiden
April 25th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Great question! I have no idea.

school of fish
April 25th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Great question! I have no idea.

Swan Maiden, I believe in terms of texture, behaviour and general 'vibe' that you, butterfly_dream, Mabarosi and I are all very close. We have different lengths and are at varying stages of layer grow-out, and our colours aren't identical (although all tones of red)... but I think we're all quite similar in how our hair 'reads' :)

DreamSheep
April 25th, 2016, 10:32 AM
I think the closest in minaa :)

Hailwidis
April 25th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Is Hailwidis my hair twin?

I looked at your public photo album and it does look like it. :)
Or at least, we're definitely close hair siblings. I may be a touch wavier, I'm starting to wonder if I'm 2a/2b.

MlleMC
April 25th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Come help me with this.

*gets the saran wrap and some music for time to pass faster* of course I'll help you :evil:

:scared: *runs away*

truepeacenik
April 25th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Ok, I'll do this advert style:
Any born and still redheads, some sanding (silvers), no color, somewhere in the thigh area?

LongCurlyTress
April 25th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Kind of bummed .... I don't think anyone has my 3b/f/iii unlayered hair at TBL... I think with my kind of unlayered thickness and curls, most give up on growing it long and not layering into the length. I created an LHC thread a few months back for my hair type, thickness, length and got very few if any responses, and those that did respond had layered into their hair. Guess I am a lone soldier... If you google search Sanna Gustavsson, my hair will probably be like hers is if I fortunate enough to grow to her unlayered length. Here is her ytube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/perukaa

MedusaWarrior has my thickness but I think is a 3a
CoveredByLove
Curly Hair Liz
Dessi?--but in the 2's I think
Endlessly
Glamgirl
hennalonghair
Quixii
longcurlygirl
Singing Bird ---but she is a 2 I think... but has my thickness --I want her length!! :D
Symphony

I think that is it... but everyone on my list is longer than I am so not exactly a twin... ;)

littlestarface
April 25th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Kind of bummed .... I don't think anyone has my 3b/f/iii unlayered hair at TBL... I think with my kind of unlayered thickness and curls, most give up on growing it long and not layering into the length. I created an LHC thread a few months back for my hair type, thickness, length and got very few if any responses, and those that did respond had layered into their hair. Guess I am a lone soldier... If you google search Sanna Gustavsson, my hair will probably be like hers is if I fortunate enough to grow to her unlayered length. Here is her ytube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/perukaa

Medusa Warrior

I seen one lady here whos hair looks like you, as a matter of fact I thought it was you til I saw the name. Joyfulmom I think thats what her name was. Ill see if I can find a link.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=17130 her siggy looks like your hair just a tad straighter.

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 11:42 AM
I looked at your public photo album and it does look like it. :)
Or at least, we're definitely close hair siblings. I may be a touch wavier, I'm starting to wonder if I'm 2a/2b.

Depends on the humidity? I searched for 2a/M/i/ii and saw some straight hair, some wavy hair, and some curly hair! Heck, I posted some curls over here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110540&p=3215301&viewfull=1#post3215301) just now - they are humidity-inspired and encouraged by some twirling.

Anje
April 25th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Any born and still redheads, some sanding (silvers), no color, somewhere in the thigh area?

Born red, but mine's darkened and browned out enough that I've gone for henna. A little wavier than yours, too.

Hailwidis
April 25th, 2016, 11:56 AM
Depends on the humidity? I searched for 2a/M/i/ii and saw some straight hair, some wavy hair, and some curly hair! Heck, I posted some curls over here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110540&p=3215301&viewfull=1#post3215301) just now - they are humidity-inspired and encouraged by some twirling.

I just saw those and was on my way here to retract my statement ;)

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 12:05 PM
I just saw those and was on my way here to retract my statement ;)

LOL. Well hi there, hair twin :D

BTW I have no idea what color your hair is. I'm not so sure what color mine is these days either, what with the roots situation & the faded dye that I'm not doing anything about.

Hailwidis
April 25th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Lillielil, this is the most representative picture I have of my hair looking like itself and doing its own, natural thing: clicky (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135606&page=32&p=3202653&viewfull=1#post3202653)

It's virgin to my ears, then fades into a 1 year old Lush caca rouge henna application. I'm naturally a darkish brown with a hint of auburn (especially in sunlight). Henna just boosts that to proper auburn. I'll be applying henna again soon - I'm thinking June, when my sister visits me, we usually do it together.

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Huh. Yeah, definitely hair twins. Mine is also virgin to about my ears, then various applications of Lush caca rouge and caca marron, plus some medium to light auburn box dye under that. My natural color may be a bit darker than yours - I'm growing out the henna and dye now that I have enough silvers for them to actually show up. I would keep up the henna if there were a way to keep it off the silvers.

LongCurlyTress
April 25th, 2016, 12:48 PM
I seen one lady here whos hair looks like you, as a matter of fact I thought it was you til I saw the name. Joyfulmom I think thats what her name was. Ill see if I can find a link.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=17130 her siggy looks like your hair just a tad straighter.

Thank you so much for thinking about me littlestarface!! I think this person is a 2a/2b...;( and med hair strandthickness and mine is fine which means frizzes really easily...;( I appreciate you letting me know though...!!! :smack: so I don't think she counts as a twin...;( Sad face... ;( Her hair is gorgeous and sooo long!! my goal length!!! In my siggy pic, mine is detangled in the shower w gobs of conditioner, then a drop of evoo on the ends, and a bit more detangling then into a lwb it goes and dries wavy this way... my normal hair is 3b in ringlets-sharpie/bic pen sized-- mixed with frizz... and it tangles so easily that I like it to dry in the lwb.... On rare fancy occasions, I use coconut oil as a leave in and let it dry in a half up and the length dries into ringlets... but this makes my life He...ll during the next detangling with alot of breaking and shedding...;( like my ends are glued together.... :(((

lapushka
April 25th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks, this picture is from last year. That's my version of wash and go, water wash, a little coconut oil on the ends and leave it to dry how it wants to be whilst I went site seeing on holiday.

You must have gained quite a bit of length since that picture then! :)

maborosi
April 25th, 2016, 03:27 PM

Oh man, other than the fact that I'm a henna head, you and I have the same texture. 1a/1b, F/M/ii

Hmmm..there was someone else who was my texture twin, but now I can't remember who it was for the life of me.

Nightshade
April 25th, 2016, 03:33 PM
:scared: *runs away*

Muhahahahha, come here, my pretty! :twisted:

Hairkay
April 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
You must have gained quite a bit of length since that picture then! :)

Yes, I'm almost to waist now.

yahirwaO.o
May 8th, 2016, 11:25 PM
The only member I can possibly think of is goneJackal. We are both men and have very deep dark straight hair. His is thicker and longer than mine but the general idea is the same!

Bagginslover
May 9th, 2016, 03:16 AM
I fear my twin would be very hard to find! With my bleach and henna combo, not many LHC-ers willing to do that ;)

littlestarface
May 9th, 2016, 10:47 AM
The only member I can possibly think of is goneJackal. We are both men and have very deep dark straight hair. His is thicker and longer than mine but the general idea is the same!

Yep I even confuse you 2 I always have to look at the name and sig to make sure.

butterfly_dream
May 9th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Maborosi & truepeacenik, I guess we are almost hair twins. :o
1aFii – henna head - thigh area

Magalo
May 9th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Oh man, other than the fact that I'm a henna head, you and I have the same texture. 1a/1b, F/M/ii

Hmmm..there was someone else who was my texture twin, but now I can't remember who it was for the life of me.

Except that yours is longer and healthier, we have pretty similar hair! I'm hennaed, 1a (a bit of 1b in the front), F/M ii :)

I fear my twin would be very hard to find! With my bleach and henna combo, not many LHC-ers willing to do that ;)

We don't have the same hair, but I also bleach and henna!! I bleach the roots 2-3 times a year and I henna every 2-3 months :p

lithostoic
May 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I think in terms of color and texture ( and overall coloring of hair, skin and eyes) my twin is Lithostoic. :)

I think so too.

Bagginslover
May 9th, 2016, 05:13 PM
We don't have the same hair, but I also bleach and henna!! I bleach the roots 2-3 times a year and I henna every 2-3 months :p
You're better at upkeep than me- I bleach once a year, and then I really have to be in the mood, lol! I only do streaks underneath my canopy though, so the roots don't soho W enough to bother me. I henna 3-4 times a year, again, when the mood strikes! Always good to meet a fellow neon-henna lover!

rags
May 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I don't have an exact hair twin - but several people used to confuse Dulce's hair and mine from pics before I chopped mine off. When bunned it gets really confusing - I've done double takes on some of her pics! Her hair is quite a bit thicker than mine; it's the coloring and wave that's the same.

Vanilla
May 9th, 2016, 07:45 PM
WaitingSoLong and I are hair twins. We're the same length (TBL), same thickness, nearly the same color, but I'm slightly wavier than she is.

Wildcat Diva
May 10th, 2016, 12:29 AM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/janineevans/36DB2856-30C4-4A68-84A0-4B945EE5A43E.png_zpsqonhwnew.jpeg*cries*
I want a twin!

Arctic
May 10th, 2016, 12:44 AM
I want twin too!!! When I hennaed I had few who's hair visually looked like mine. Now I have no idea who might be my twin? I am not expecting to find an exact twin, I mean combination of both visual and texture and thickness, etc, because I have mixed hairtype. BUt I'd be happy to have visual OR quality/texture twins!

Statistically my hair is on the lower side of ii, at best it was at mid-ii. It's almost APL right now with U-hemline (although I don't think my twin needs to have same length or hemline). My strands are mixture of F-M and C, probably mostly M - quite a few of them are wiry, usually the thicker ones. My waviness is avaraging at about 1c/2a, canopy is straighter (maybe 1b-ish as an overall visual effect) and my waves are under the canopy, mostly at the back of my head. They are 2a-2bish (2b on good day) but I tend not to encourage them these days so they rarely get to be wavy.

Visually my hair looks often 1b/1c-ish, my colour is what I think is medium brown (although some say it's light brown). I can't say if it's ashy anymore, it used to be but these days I see the canopy especially has gotten a warmed tone. Photos bring out red in my hair, and my hair is not so red IRL as it often seems from photos. I have natural highlights, thanks to my underlayers being darker than my canopy.

Photos in my blog.

Any twins out there? Either statistical or visual twins?

morrigan*
May 10th, 2016, 01:03 AM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/janineevans/36DB2856-30C4-4A68-84A0-4B945EE5A43E.png_zpsqonhwnew.jpeg*cries*
I want a twin!
WD your hair is beautiful.

Mine looks similar texture if i clarify and leave it alone while drying but shorter and thinner :D

Shepherdess
May 10th, 2016, 01:11 AM
I think according to hair texture, color and length, Quixii was the closest to my hair when last I checked, although I haven't let my hair curl much in years, so I wonder if it would curl as much as hers now or not. :D My hair hasn't been curling like it used to, though might be due to using oils frequently? I might need to clarify sometime.

Ingrid
May 10th, 2016, 02:39 AM
In terms of colour, I think animetor7 and Moontree are probably the closest, although my hair is probably a slightly cooler shade. Both of them are also growing out orange-y dye so there's that similar element too. In terms of hair texture, it's difficult to say, really, especially from photos. Maybe gossamer?

truepeacenik
May 10th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Maborosi & truepeacenik, I guess we are almost hair twins. :o
1aFii – henna head - thigh area

I think henna changes how hair behaves. In my eyes, color treatments change hair structure.
I did gloss, two or three times, but saw no color change. I did note a density difference.

I seek a twin in color and sandy growth (as opposed to someone who gets the silvers that blonde, brunette and black hair gets.

pili
May 10th, 2016, 09:25 AM
I think my hair twin (fraternal) might be ExpectoPatronum. She is ahead of me in length, but color, curl, texture, and thickness match up.

LadyCelestina
May 10th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Wildcat Diva, maybe it's just me but your hair reminds me of neko_kawaii's hair ...by looks, but maybe you have different stats? :)

MidnightMoon
May 10th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Wildcat Diva, maybe it's just me but your hair reminds me of neko_kawaii's hair ...by looks, but maybe you have different stats? :)

Yeeees I was about to say this (well, a couple of hours ago, but Im too lazy to log in from the pc at work). It looks very much alike in my opinion!

Anje
May 10th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Looking back and forth... Yeah, you two look very similar. You might have a bit more wave, but not a lot more.

Estrid
May 10th, 2016, 01:02 PM
No idea, honestly. I have not seen anyone with similar hair to mine here, maybe I'm blind, maybe that's it x)

butterfly_dream
May 10th, 2016, 04:05 PM
I think henna changes how hair behaves. In my eyes, color treatments change hair structure.
I did gloss, two or three times, but saw no color change. I did note a density difference.

I seek a twin in color and sandy growth (as opposed to someone who gets the silvers that blonde, brunette and black hair gets.

I agree about henna. It made my hair a bit thicker and coarser.
And I have no silvers. :hmm:

Wildcat Diva
May 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
*gives a cute wave and a wink to morrigan* and neko!*

Seeshami
May 11th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Come help me with this.

*runs away*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/68343607_zpsi0jdk8rj.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BrokenCagedBird/media/68343607_zpsi0jdk8rj.jpg.html)

morrigan*
May 11th, 2016, 03:32 AM
*gives a cute wave and a wink to morrigan* and neko!*

:eyebrows: Hope to catch you and neko in length soon.

Platzhalter
May 14th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Haven't really found my twin yet... though some of the twins mentioned on this thread really do confuse me sometimes :D

nekosan
May 14th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Not sure. I keep an eye out for the same hair type for products to try, and type and length for styling ideas. I've never even considered color.

Ackvelina
May 16th, 2016, 05:37 AM
I found someone here that looks precisely like me (well maybe a bit younger and thinner), to a point that my daughter asked what "I" was doing on those pictures. Unfortunately this was a few years ago, and i don't remember her name. I have no idea if she is still active.

I found a few hairs that looks a lot like mine too, i hope it doesn't bring them too much trouble......

samanthaa
May 16th, 2016, 10:27 AM

We might be *similar*, maborosi. I might have a bit more texture (solidly at least a 1b), F, ii, and both hennaheads (mine is probably a tad darker, but I'm attempting to lighten mine right now with Sun-In). The length is off, but you're at my goal length with my goal hemline :)

Any other straight-, thin-, and fine-haired hennaheads?

mira-chan
May 20th, 2016, 09:47 PM
A couple of the older members had similar hair to mine, I don't know what their length is now. I know one person, whose name I'm forgetting now, had floor length hair that she cut back to classic and the same texture and color as mine.

Side note: Tiny_teesha and I look A LOT alike in pictures. To the point that in one set of pictures, we had to look closer to see who's who.

Wildcat Diva
May 20th, 2016, 10:13 PM
My son has a twin on here! Cross posted from Wavy thread...
Enelja, welcome!

You are my son's hair twin in color and texture.
His is 2C. Blonder and thicker and coarser than me.

He CAN get curlier that this but this is the pic I had on hand.

I showed him your pic and he was like "oh st$t! I thought that was me for a sec!"
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/janineevans/906FABDC-CC6B-41CD-95D7-02FFE6512043_zpsphn8qxke.png

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j386/janineevans/B9F09AD7-3545-4708-9AC6-0BBA7C817189_zpsxha19go2.png

Hi all, I am new here and have a 2 something hair :)
A little abut me:
I am from Iceland. I am currently no poo or water only, started 2 years ago with co-washing and decided on no poo after a year, with ACV only and am now WO with ACV once in a while.
This is a photo of my hair, with no products in it after the day:
http://i.imgur.com/ZMwYA1K.jpg

I look forward to chat with you all

MidnightMoon
May 20th, 2016, 10:52 PM
They both have reeeally pretty hair! Love the colour and how thick it is :crush:

missmex
May 20th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Endersworld, meeeeeee!!!! Well, it's hip length but it's kinda close to my tailbone :)in short so it travels less haha And my hair is 4 inches in thickness overall so it's pretty close to iii

RebekahE
May 21st, 2016, 10:42 AM
I have seen a few close to my hair but never exact. I have 1a/F/ii-iiii hip+ length brown hair that is slightly sun bleached.

TatsuOni
May 22nd, 2016, 05:56 AM
I have seen a few close to my hair but never exact. I have 1a/F/ii-iiii hip+ length brown hair that is slightly sun bleached.

If I didn't hendigo my hair I could have almost been your hair twin. My hair is between waist and hip, though your hair seem to be a little thicker. Natural haircolor: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12700&attachmentid=21652
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12700&attachmentid=21657

We could be hair sibilings:p

MlleMC
May 24th, 2016, 09:51 AM
A couple of the older members had similar hair to mine, I don't know what their length is now. I know one person, whose name I'm forgetting now, had floor length hair that she cut back to classic and the same texture and color as mine.

Side note: Tiny_teesha and I look A LOT alike in pictures. To the point that in one set of pictures, we had to look closer to see who's who.

From what I see in your signature and albums, your hair looks VERY similar to mine, though a little darker. I even have a white streak too.

vampyyri
May 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
I haven't been on here long enough to find my hair twin, I hope I find mine!

mira-chan
May 25th, 2016, 07:57 AM
From what I see in your signature and albums, your hair looks VERY similar to mine, though a little darker. I even have a white streak too.

Cool! Looking at the hair type, mine is a bit coarser and wavier but close match anyway, especially with the white streak!

Mademoiselle
May 25th, 2016, 08:18 AM
I want to find my twin hair too :)

fairy_hair
May 25th, 2016, 08:36 AM
I have no idea who my hair twin is. I've never really thought about it. I have seen a few members with the same stats as me but their hair is always a different colour. I'd love to have a hair twin!
I think your hair looks like Maborosi! Check it out! :D

PixieP
May 25th, 2016, 09:28 AM
1a/1b, M, i, with roots that look like they are turning into 2a, almost hip, originally blonde but now henna copper. Also hair looks straights but frizzes and throws hissy fits like a wavey/wurly/curly. Any takers? 😂😁

maborosi
May 25th, 2016, 10:59 AM
We might be *similar*, maborosi. I might have a bit more texture (solidly at least a 1b), F, ii, and both hennaheads (mine is probably a tad darker, but I'm attempting to lighten mine right now with Sun-In). The length is off, but you're at my goal length with my goal hemline :)

Any other straight-, thin-, and fine-haired hennaheads?

Wait, there is someone...Darn it who was it...

I think it was School of Fish? She has almost the same hairtype and IIRC is a henna head too

Arctic
May 25th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I haven't been on here long enough to find my hair twin, I hope I find mine!

Don't hold your breath, ha ha. I've been here 9 years and I still don't have (a) twin(s) :D

Bergelmir
May 25th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I consider it a rather difficult issue as only a fraction of the members are actually providing a good shot for a solid judgement. I guess i will do mine at some point but my camera still lacks a memory card and i'm not in a hurry because my hair is just to short and a bit of added juice doesn't hurt in order for shots. Certainly i have to say, a lot of members are providing pictures but many of them are very small shaped and almost useless in order for comparisons or judgement, even when i try to expand size of picture by 200% i still have issues truly able to detect the hair stucture, just to less information. So i want to add, it's nice when people provide pictures but they should not worry to much, just because a picture is 2 times the size the stalking or whatelse may not improve but dunno the reason, i can't look into the brain of others, i'm not very social.

LadyCelestina
May 25th, 2016, 11:51 AM
I don't think I have a twin either :D

littlestarface
May 25th, 2016, 12:33 PM
I consider it a rather difficult issue as only a fraction of the members are actually providing a good shot for a solid judgement. I guess i will do mine at some point but my camera still lacks a memory card and i'm not in a hurry because my hair is just to short and a bit of added juice doesn't hurt in order for shots. Certainly i have to say, a lot of members are providing pictures but many of them are very small shaped and almost useless in order for comparisons or judgement, even when i try to expand size of picture by 200% i still have issues truly able to detect the hair stucture, just to less information. So i want to add, it's nice when people provide pictures but they should not worry to much, just because a picture is 2 times the size the stalking or whatelse may not improve but dunno the reason, i can't look into the brain of others, i'm not very social.

Here's my twin http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=41493 her hair is almost exact as mine the only different is she has abit lighter hair.

Saige
May 25th, 2016, 05:45 PM
I think your hair looks like Maborosi! Check it out! :D

Hey, you might be right! Waves to Maborosi :waving: :D

RebekahE
May 25th, 2016, 07:00 PM
If I didn't hendigo my hair I could have almost been your hair twin. My hair is between waist and hip, though your hair seem to be a little thicker. Natural haircolor: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12700&attachmentid=21652
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12700&attachmentid=21657

We could be hair sibilings:p

Oh, yes, we are really close! Your hair is very pretty.

MINAKO
May 25th, 2016, 11:03 PM
There isn't really anybody who's hair i could mistake for my own on here. Natural texture, color and thickness wise i'd say 70s Yoko Ono, but since y'all know i keratin the crap outta my hair it's nothing like that anymore. I'm maintaining of what i guess would be 48-59 inches. If anyones stats match my own then holla at me, pretty please.

Good example of what it looks like airdried, i guess i have to go with the texture i'm working with even tho it wouldn't look like this in its natural state.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/image.jpg1_zpsqv9pzw5y.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/image.jpg1_zpsqv9pzw5y.jpg.html)

maborosi
May 26th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Hey, you might be right! Waves to Maborosi :waving: :D

Oh! Our hair IS very similar! :waving:

Saige
May 26th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Oh! Our hair IS very similar! :waving:

Hi Maborosi! Yay, I have a hair twin! :o

Teazel
May 26th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Of currently active members, I think lunalocks might be my closest hair twin. Hi, lunalocks! :waving:

LadyCelestina
May 26th, 2016, 01:07 AM
There isn't really anybody who's hair i could mistake for my own on here. Natural texture, color and thickness wise i'd say 70s Yoko Ono, but since y'all know i keratin the crap outta my hair it's nothing like that anymore. I'm maintaining of what i guess would be 48-59 inches. If anyones stats match my own then holla at me, pretty please.

Good example of what it looks like airdried, i guess i have to go with the texture i'm working with even tho it wouldn't look like this in its natural state.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/image.jpg1_zpsqv9pzw5y.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/image.jpg1_zpsqv9pzw5y.jpg.html)

There was a member who isn't active so much now whose hair was very similar to yours in these pictures, she used to take pics in a red velvet-ish dress but now I noticed in her posts that she cut it to chin and is growing out natural. I just can't remember her username at all, it was something along the lines of Becky or something, but I could be completely wrong. Anybody can identify this member?

MINAKO
May 26th, 2016, 02:46 AM
Lady Celestina, there were quite a few raven headed member with a similar hairtype but i keep forgetting the usernames too if they stay inactive for too long. That being said i feel like there are less and less members with black hair posting in the forum.
What i notice from looking at my pics now is that my hair did not revert at all, of anything it became straighter at least in the lower 1/3.
I haven't seen enough pics of littlestarface but our texture and thickness seems pretty alike, my hair is definitely shorter though.

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Lady Celestina, there were quite a few raven headed member with a similar hairtype but i keep forgetting the usernames too if they stay inactive for too long. That being said i feel like there are less and less members with black hair posting in the forum.
What i notice from looking at my pics now is that my hair did not revert at all, of anything it became straighter at least in the lower 1/3.
I haven't seen enough pics of littlestarface but our texture and thickness seems pretty alike, my hair is definitely shorter though.

I think yours is just straighter and sleeker, I bet if I were to straighten mine it would be more similar to yours. Plus both of us use henna too lol

MidnightMoon
May 26th, 2016, 02:25 PM
There was a member who isn't active so much now whose hair was very similar to yours in these pictures, she used to take pics in a red velvet-ish dress but now I noticed in her posts that she cut it to chin and is growing out natural. I just can't remember her username at all, it was something along the lines of Becky or something, but I could be completely wrong. Anybody can identify this member?

I know who you mean but I believe her hair isnt a match. Hers wasnt straight and it isnt that thick or abundant. Her natural colour is a lightish brown.

Here's the person I believe you were talking about: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=33273

LadyCelestina
May 26th, 2016, 02:51 PM
I know who you mean but I believe her hair isnt a match. Hers wasnt straight and it isnt that thick or abundant. Her natural colour is a lightish brown.

I think it was fairly straight, I mean she didn't have any obvious wave... I remember because she was my hair idol for a while, yet I totally cannot remember her username :lol:

missblueeyes
May 26th, 2016, 02:54 PM

Hehe, I'll just jump in and say I'll post more about my black hair but the fact that I cannot even remotely match your thickness will probably never make us hair twins. c:

I wonder if I have a hair twin. 1c, ii, M, dark blonde dyed black, anyone?

MidnightMoon
May 26th, 2016, 03:00 PM
I think it was fairly straight, I mean she didn't have any obvious wave... I remember because she was my hair idol for a while, yet I totally cannot remember her username :lol:

I think it might be who I linked earlier?

MINAKO
May 26th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Thanks Midnight moon, yes i agree, her texture is a bit different from mine, hers seems to be a bit finer and silkier while mine is very heavy and has a bit of a different texture but from far away her dark haired pictures are not too far off.

Missblueeyes wow, i didn't even know about your drastic color change since i was rarely online for a while. That's great you made such a big step and enjoy your new hair. Would like to see more pictures. I love dark hair so much, there can't be enough of it. :flower:

MasCat
May 26th, 2016, 03:33 PM
This is a fun thread :D :D :D

Well, I don't consider length as a factor in the hair twin game, and I tend to look for hair twins that have hair longer than mine. I consider SwordWomanRiona and Gossamer to have hair similar to mine, although I think their thickness is bigger than mine. I find my hair twins and then get inspired by their hair pics. It's awesome!

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Here's some pics of mine MINAKO it's basically the same everytime lol. When my hair is more clumped together is when I dont comb it just after a shower, but I like mine combed like this↓.

http://i.imgur.com/4UYcdEB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I2GxrYN.jpg

endersworld
May 26th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Endersworld, meeeeeee!!!! Well, it's hip length but it's kinda close to my tailbone :)in short so it travels less haha And my hair is 4 inches in thickness overall so it's pretty close to iii

Wooooo! Hi hair twin! I'm pretty close to the ii/iii border myself, honestly. :D

Shepherdess
May 26th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Littlestarface, your hair is so pretty! :)

MidnightMoon, your hair reminds me of Hairwish (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=42668)!!

MidnightMoon
May 26th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Here's some pics of mine MINAKO it's basically the same everytime lol. When my hair is more clumped together is when I dont comb it just after a shower, but I like mine combed like this↓.

http://i.imgur.com/4UYcdEB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I2GxrYN.jpg

Oh my....
Your hair is amaziiiiing!!!
Hair idol!! The colour, the lenght, the texture, the thickness..!
*bows to now declared dark hair empress*

MidnightMoon
May 26th, 2016, 05:35 PM

MidnightMoon, your hair reminds me of Hairwish (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=42668)!!

Awww thats so sweet of you to say, as I was an admirer. Some time ago I went through threads where I could find inspiration and similar hair and found it. I wish I could reach that lenght, though!
Pd. This is the picture that I fell in love with and even downloaded on my phone and have kept ever since as my goal:
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/hairwish/media/IMGP9148c.jpg.html

MINAKO yure welcome

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 06:38 PM

Oh my....
Your hair is amaziiiiing!!!
Hair idol!! The colour, the lenght, the texture, the thickness..!
*bows to now declared dark hair empress*

Awww thats so sweet of you to say, as I was an admirer. Some time ago I went through threads where I could find inspiration and similar hair and found it. I wish I could reach that lenght, though!
Pd. This is the picture that I fell in love with and even downloaded on my phone and have kept ever since as my goal:
http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/hairwish/media/IMGP9148c.jpg.html

MINAKO yure welcome

Loool thanks girls. But oh my god hairwish is theee most beautiful hair ever I ever seen!!! I wish my hair looked like that! :thud: :thud::crush:

MINAKO
May 26th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Littlestarface :D, pretty close. Your wave pattern is a bit more defined and even than mine, other than that i don't see much if a difference to my own hair.:applause: :cool:

Airdried, straightened, and bunned for comparison. It's a few inches longer now, i didn't take pictures in a while.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/BEE7344C-ACBC-412C-9F0C-5E235043D2E7_zpsu2ihtctg.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/BEE7344C-ACBC-412C-9F0C-5E235043D2E7_zpsu2ihtctg.jpg.html)
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/02DD79D8-03C8-475D-A91B-348F4B0B2FBB_zpspmmm2mzo.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/02DD79D8-03C8-475D-A91B-348F4B0B2FBB_zpspmmm2mzo.jpg.html)
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/FB1642AC-1503-4A92-AA40-7A1809CBD729_zps9gslq8w5.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/FB1642AC-1503-4A92-AA40-7A1809CBD729_zps9gslq8w5.jpg.html)

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 09:00 PM
It is pretty close ^_^, i'll take a bun pic to compare buns I cant do that bun you did tho kek:lol: I can try tho, what's the name? I wish I can straighten my hair to see if it looks the same straight too :p

I also like how we both use beds for our pics haha

MINAKO
May 26th, 2016, 10:07 PM
It's called winding bun, pretty easy to do. i learned it from a youtuber https://youtu.be/TgUOdRaYDa0
Would love to see that on you.
Yes haha, the inly full size mirror i have is in my bedroom and i also do my hair there sitting on the floor. :blossom:

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Littlestarface :D, http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/FB1642AC-1503-4A92-AA40-7A1809CBD729_zps9gslq8w5.jpg[/URL]
http://i.imgur.com/9KuUInf.jpg

It took forever to figure it out loool.

MINAKO
May 26th, 2016, 11:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9KuUInf.jpg

It took forever to figure it out loool.

Hell yeah, that looks like a match to me!!! <3 <3 <3
Very well done, even our bunsize is pretty identical. :o :flower:

littlestarface
May 26th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Hell yeah, that looks like a match to me!!! <3 <3 <3
Very well done, even our bunsize is pretty identical. :o :flower:

Thank you:bow: I don't have any elastics so I had a hard time doing this I need to buy me some. This finding twin thing is fun and I got to see your beautiful hair.:flowers: :smooch:

We should do a braid comparison next lol :p

MINAKO
May 27th, 2016, 01:31 AM
Yes i try to avoid elastics most of the time too, but still i have a hard time not buying anything that looks suitable for my hair once i see it somewhere haha.

I have a pretty recent pic of my braid. I totally suck at taking pictures from the back but this will have to do for now. :D

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/FBC11FC0-9078-4F64-ACE0-D7E3197140A1_zpsyhms1lbt.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/FBC11FC0-9078-4F64-ACE0-D7E3197140A1_zpsyhms1lbt.jpg.html)

Shepherdess
May 27th, 2016, 02:57 AM
MINAKO, littlestarface, both of you have such very pretty, thick, shiny black hair, absolutely stunning! :thud: I used to wish that I had hair that color, I think it is lovely! :D

The color and texture both are very similar I think! Yes, her hair truly is an inspiration! :) Maybe someday! :D

littlestarface
May 27th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Lol thats me and every conditioner ha!
http://i.imgur.com/9IdZGen.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/v0LT5fH.jpg

Spinder
May 27th, 2016, 03:35 AM
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/Nori_Ko/FB1642AC-1503-4A92-AA40-7A1809CBD729_zps9gslq8w5.jpg (http://s1153.photobucket.com/user/Nori_Ko/media/FB1642AC-1503-4A92-AA40-7A1809CBD729_zps9gslq8w5.jpg.html)

Oooh your hair is so shiny and sleek and gorgeous! Please tell me, what kind of bun is that?

Robot Ninja
May 27th, 2016, 07:12 AM
Hehe, I'll just jump in and say I'll post more about my black hair but the fact that I cannot even remotely match your thickness will probably never make us hair twins. c:

I wonder if I have a hair twin. 1c, ii, M, dark blonde dyed black, anyone?

Whoa, wait, when did you dye your hair black? I like it, it suits you.

Minako, I have no idea who your hair twin is but your hair is gorgeous.

TatsuOni
May 27th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Oh, yes, we are really close! Your hair is very pretty.

Thank you! So are yours:) You're the closest I've seen so far:p

MINAKO
May 27th, 2016, 09:02 AM
Oooh your hair is so shiny and sleek and gorgeous! Please tell me, what kind of bun is that?

Its called a winding bun, you can learn it here https://youtu.be/TgUOdRaYDa0

Thank you guys!! :blossom:
I think littlestarface is overall the closest i have seen to my own hair here. Since my texture isn't completely natural i guess it would be hard to find an absolutely identical match. While i was originally trying to achieve a super sleek 1A even when airdried i much appreciate what i have now. Especially since i have seen old photographs of geishas with their hair down who also happen to have slightly messy waves. https://flickr.com/photos/24443965@N08/sets/72157605633613347

fairy_hair
May 27th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Hi Maborosi! Yay, I have a hair twin! :o

Awh I feel so happy I helped! :cool:

littlestarface
May 27th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Its called a winding bun, you can learn it here https://youtu.be/TgUOdRaYDa0

Thank you guys!! :blossom:
I think littlestarface is overall the closest i have seen to my own hair here. Since my texture isn't completely natural i guess it would be hard to find an absolutely identical match. While i was originally trying to achieve a super sleek 1A even when airdried i much appreciate what i have now. Especially since i have seen old photographs of geishas with their hair down who also happen to have slightly messy waves. https://flickr.com/photos/24443965@N08/sets/72157605633613347
They're so beautiful, I wish I had hair like them.

MlleMC
May 27th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Cool! Looking at the hair type, mine is a bit coarser and wavier but close match anyway, especially with the white streak!

I didn't really look at the strand thickness, because I'm not sure at all if I chose correctly. I can only tell that it's not fine! My hair has become straighter in recent years, but when I was a teen it looked very much like yours in your signature (and I wore it in that kind of half-up every single day). You can see here (http://s392.photobucket.com/user/mclairel/media/0curls.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18), I was 13 on that picture.

lunalocks
May 27th, 2016, 11:20 AM
For the last 6 inches of our hair, Gossamer and I are hair twins!

PixieP
May 27th, 2016, 12:55 PM
http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/misherusedai/99B60848-1870-49DA-A0B3-AEBFA81B166A_zpstvb4c3oo.jpg

Anyone feel like this could be their own hair? ;D

MINAKO
May 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
They're so beautiful, I wish I had hair like them.

Your hair pretty much is the same, it might look different simple because of the direction it grows in. I feel that their hair is just a bit more coarse, which gives them that nice root lift and volume. Mune falls pretty flat against my head. But for the rest of the hair i think both our textures are very similar to those pics.

luxurioushair
June 5th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Noooobodyyyyy

Iku-Turso
June 6th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Anyone feel like this could be their own hair? ;D

Yes, me! You have beautiful hair PixieP! ;)

My ends are thin because of old damage and also a bit oily in this photo, but this was the best wavy hair pic I could find. This was taken 2 years ago.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23341&d=1465237725

All my other photos show my hair after brushing, maybe you can see them in my album and compare if your hair looks the same?

mermaid lullaby
June 6th, 2016, 03:49 PM
I haven't found my hair twin yet, still looking! :o

Platzhalter
June 6th, 2016, 04:15 PM

My ends are thin because of old damage and also a bit oily in this photo, but this was the best wavy hair pic I could find. This was taken 2 years ago.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23341&d=1465237725

All my other photos show my hair after brushing, maybe you can see them in my album and compare if your hair looks the same?

Okay, aside from the lighter colour and extra length, your hair doesn't seem to be too different from mine :D

PixieP
June 8th, 2016, 10:54 AM

Yours is thicker and shinier than mine in the brushed out pictures, but the wavy picture is very similar! Cool, now I habe an idea of what mine will look like when it reaches TBL ;D

Iku-Turso
June 10th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Okay, aside from the lighter colour and extra length, your hair doesn't seem to be too different from mine :D

Yours is thicker and shinier than mine in the brushed out pictures, but the wavy picture is very similar! Cool, now I habe an idea of what mine will look like when it reaches TBL ;D

Yay, LHC hair triplets! :wethree: