PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Long Hair Youtubers, Share yours!

PurpleKitty11
April 19th, 2016, 01:37 PM
I like Steph Arizonia and BeautyKLove.

Share your favorites!

Sarahlabyrinth
April 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Torrinpaige, Gossamer, Cinnamonhair, WaitingSoLong, JJJ, Hypnotica.

AspenSong
April 19th, 2016, 03:29 PM

Ditto all those!
I also like Emi longhairedatheart and Haartraum, and of course Seeshami. Though technically Seeshamis videos are all on a different video thingy.... =(

reilly0167
April 19th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Torrinpaige, Harrtraum, Hypnotica and Emi longhairedatheart:)

Anya15
April 19th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Torrinpaige, Emi longhairedatheart, JJJLongHair, Gossamer, and Loepsie, who was the reason I got into hair care and stuff in the first place!

Frankenstein
April 19th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Torrinpaige, I've learned so much from her tutorial videos. I also like JJJ.

neelgagan16
April 20th, 2016, 01:37 AM
BeautyKLove <3

lapushka
April 20th, 2016, 06:02 AM
LaDollyVita33 & ladollyvita333. She's more for BSL length, but the braiding styles she does are impressive. Also, there is silvousplaits, with a lot of recreations from shows like viking styles and men's styles.

littlestarface
April 20th, 2016, 09:16 AM
I dont have a favorite but theres this one girl who has the prettiest black longest hair ive seen, I dunno her name I only passed her video trying to learn to trim hair but she wears corsets for sure. She has such beautiful looong hair and she seems so nice.

meteor
April 20th, 2016, 09:34 AM
I dont have a favorite but theres this one girl who has the prettiest black longest hair ive seen, I dunno her name I only passed her video trying to learn to trim hair but she wears corsets for sure. She has such beautiful looong hair and she seems so nice.

Could that be Lucy's Corsetry by any chance, littlestarface? ;) https://www.youtube.com/user/bishonenrancher/videos
She has some great videos, especially those detailed Nautilus bun instructions. ;)

There are lots of great YouTubers with super-helpful videos. Here are some of those I found very helpful, especially for hairstyling, for example:
- Janet Stephens' historical hairstyles, because who doesn't love hair history? :crush:
- Haartraum (her tutorials tend to work the best for me, and they are very easy to follow)
- Torrinpaige (so much great variety in hairstyles and she shows and explains everything step-by-step which is very helpful)
- Silvousplaits (really cool fantasy hairstyles)
- Ladollyvita333 (great hairstyles from shows/movies and some interesting new ideas for updos, though quite advanced for my skills)
- PansPage / Pantha (really interesting ideas for simple and comfortable updos)
- 4ypn0tica / Hypnotica (excellent ideas for new buns and new twists on old buns)
- JJJLongHair / LadyLongLocks (excellent updo ideas for great lengths)
- Beautyklove (great heatless waves/curls ideas)
- Gossamer (amazing updos and new twists on updos, very easy to follow and no-nonsense hair tips/advice)
- Willow Lien / WaitingSoLong (amazing new updo styles, very easy to follow instructions)
- Kmemuse (some unique hairstyle ideas, especially for simple twists on historical styles)
- Schmetterlinchen (excellent tutorials for adjusting standard buns for thicker/longer hair)
- Emi longhairedatheart (she covered beautifully almost all buns out there, plus many variations!)
- Sameese79 (great updo ideas for very long hair)
- Laura Grout / LadyLongHair (very clear instructions for buns)
- CinnamonHair (excellent bun tutorials)
- Firefromwithin (great ideas for French twists)
- CraftyRenate/Jadestorm (lovely hair tips and updo ideas, easy to follow)
- SarahlabyrinthLHC (some unique updos, really helpful and easy to follow instructions)
- Wildcat Diva (really helpful twists and variations on buns, and very easy to follow instructions)
- Divya Naidu (excellent ideas for sectioning and braiding/bunning thick hair in simple ways)
- etc, etc...

Groovy Granny
April 20th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Thank you for all you contribute Meteor; you are such a wealth of helpful info :flowers:

meteor
April 20th, 2016, 09:46 AM
^ Groovy Granny, you are too kind! :smooch: :flowers:

I know there are lots of Youtubers focusing on hair and there is sometimes good overlap between videos by different people, but I love this, because, even though it's easy to get overwhelmed by many options, it allows those of us with limited hairstyling skills or finicky hair to find the right twists on familiar hairstyles. Sometimes it takes seeing many videos and trying different twists to find the trick that finally makes it all click. ;)

littlestarface
April 20th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Could that be Lucy's Corsetry by any chance, littlestarface? ;) https://www.youtube.com/user/bishonenrancher/videos
She has some great videos, especially those detailed Nautilus bun instructions. ;)

Yea that's her, she has amazing long hair. Thanks sweets!

Marika
April 20th, 2016, 09:57 AM
I'd like to add Andrea 691 to the list :)

Groovy Granny
April 20th, 2016, 10:44 AM
^ Groovy Granny, you are too kind! :smooch: :flowers:

I know there are lots of Youtubers focusing on hair and there is sometimes good overlap between videos by different people, but I love this, because, even though it's easy to get overwhelmed by many options, it allows those of us with limited hairstyling skills or finicky hair to find the right twists on familiar hairstyles. Sometimes it takes seeing many videos and trying different twists to find the trick that finally makes it all click. ;)

Very true ~ I love this too :thumbsup:

meteor
April 20th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I'd like to add Andrea 691 to the list :)

Oh yes!! :agree: And her blog (http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com/) is full of incredible hairstyle ideas! :thud: She can do really intricate, super-complex styles even at such incredible length and makes it look so easy! :applause My jaw dropped when I saw how fast she can braid all that phenomenal hair of hers :bigeyes: - seriously, it looked like "fast forward"! :bowtome:

Hairkay
April 20th, 2016, 11:30 AM
I tend to go for the curly hair types. Some I've visited often are;
Hellow NaturalBeauty (creative braiding styles)
NaturallyQuinn (great hair trimming tips for type 4 hair)
AfriKanHairGod (entertaining)
Naptural85 ( hair style inspiration)
Au Curls Naturale (good tight curls hair care)
Water Only Washing (DIY hair masks and preening demonstrations)
Mahogany Curls (curl maintenance)
Razorempress (curl maintenance)
Fusion of Cultures (hair trimming tips and curl maintenance)
Igbocurls (thickest fluffiest type 4 hair)

Seeshami
April 20th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Ditto all those!
I also like Emi longhairedatheart and Haartraum, and of course Seeshami. Though technically Seeshamis videos are all on a different video thingy.... =(

WHY WOULD YOU TELL PEOPLE I MAKE VIDEOS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's suppose to be a secret and no one is suppose to watch them or even want to watch them.

spirals
April 20th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Torrin and The Long Haired Flapper.

summergame
April 21st, 2016, 02:38 AM
Beautyklove is my favorite one! :)

JustPam
April 21st, 2016, 08:53 AM
I follow Torrin, Silvousplaits, and Ladollyvita. I'm too excited for all the new Game of Thrones hairstyles they will inevitibly do soon (even though I am pants at copying them)

blesseddamozel
June 21st, 2019, 11:41 PM
I've been watching so much WillOnaWhim lately :D His content is definitely catered towards how to care for black/afro hair, but he has a lot of tips that apply to everyone.

Rosanna
June 22nd, 2019, 04:02 AM
Holistichabits, Coffe&Makeup & Steph Arizona! I've just recently discovered Torrinpaige aswell.

yulia396
September 9th, 2019, 12:50 PM
I'd also like to add OrganicallyAnna, she's such a sweet soul and has wonderful hair x I also like Alechka Nasyrova

FrayedFire
September 9th, 2019, 04:13 PM
She's not hair-focused, but her hair is beautiful: simplynailogical

bparnell75
September 9th, 2019, 05:01 PM

Agree, these are the ones I like too. Swords woman Rionia taught me how to do a flip bun which I wear often.

desisparkles
September 9th, 2019, 05:07 PM
I really like The Freckled Fox among many others that have already been mentioned.

bparnell75
September 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM

Agree, these are the ones I like too. Swords woman Rionia taught me how to do a flip bun which I wear often. FRanny's hair styles are also great for shorter hairs.

Siv
September 10th, 2019, 02:54 AM
I'd also like to add OrganicallyAnna, she's such a sweet soul and has wonderful hair

Huh, I follow her on instagram for pretty hair pictures but I had no idea she was on YouTube!

yulia396
September 10th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Huh, I follow her on instagram for pretty hair pictures but I had no idea she was on YouTube!

Yeees she is! I'm obsessed with her channel. Glad you found out :D

Hiyotoris
September 10th, 2019, 03:04 PM
I really like holistichabits, organicallyanna and steph arizona. I do like a few others for different things like tutorials and updo inspo but I can't remember them!

jansmith
September 18th, 2019, 05:00 PM
no favourite

rapunzelna
September 18th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Liegia Noire has an incredible YouTube page

StellaStellitsa
September 22nd, 2019, 06:40 AM
I don't really have a favourite, but many that I do know and I do like have already been mentioned. One no one metioned yet and whom I can remember right now is Alicia Vintage.

StellaStellitsa
September 27th, 2019, 06:56 AM
Another one no one mentioned yet and which I discovered a few days ago is PrettySepherd.

bparnell75
September 27th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Another one no one mentioned yet and which I discovered a few days ago is PrettySepherd.

can you post link please....All I got was dogs

Dark40
September 28th, 2019, 07:38 PM
BeautyKLove, Gossamer, WaitSoLong, Antonia Miranda, and Ligeia Noire.

StellaStellitsa
October 1st, 2019, 06:44 AM
can you post link please....All I got was dogs

Of course! Here it is https://www.youtube.com/user/juhaszszepanna/videos .

Begemot
October 1st, 2019, 07:34 AM
Of course! Here it is https://www.youtube.com/user/juhaszszepanna/videos .

Very cool channel! Great styles and information :)

Knightly
October 1st, 2019, 10:53 AM
PrettyShepherd, although her channel isn't hair oriented she has a beautiful loooong brown and gray mane.
Also Torrin Paige, she's really charismatic and I enjoy all her videos
Ohh and I almost forgot, Alicia Vintage!

Dark40
October 2nd, 2019, 09:11 PM
I forgot one more channel, and that is Shimahair21.

TameThisMane
October 14th, 2019, 02:44 AM
StephArizona, Liv Kristina, Alb In Wonderland, Farrah Dukhai, coffee & makeup, and probably more I’m forgetting :p

Liv Kristina and Alb both have like TBL bleached hair so they’re my biggest inspos xD sadly though most of the youtubers I named havent posted in a while or dont do enough hair content

giraff
December 1st, 2019, 05:00 PM
I've recently been on a youtube long hair-binge, and found some active in progress growers that I think are worth following if you're trying to grow your hair long. Isabella Demarko, Courtney Violetta and Organicallyanna are worth following, in my opinion. The latter just posted a 3 month growth challenge :)

JulianaCapalbo
December 2nd, 2019, 07:47 AM
You guys should check out organicallyanna. She is amazing! She has the best masks and she also does season challenges to maximize your hair growth.

PatchouliSoleil
December 2nd, 2019, 10:18 AM
Personally, my favourites are HolisticHabits, OrganicallyAnna, StephArizona, and SilVousPlaits. There's a couple others that I can't remember offhand, so I'll try to remember to update later :)

sky-
January 3rd, 2021, 04:28 PM
Lovvesammay is my favorite! She has long thigh length 3b hair

Iyashikei
January 3rd, 2021, 08:24 PM
Lately I'm loving Mei Yan. Her hair isn't that long but she does do some fun styles every now and then.

Jools69
January 4th, 2021, 02:45 AM
I like watching Torrinpaige; I find she’s very down to earth and cheerful.

Feral_
January 4th, 2021, 03:52 AM
Pretty Shepherd... serious hair envy :crush:

JasminxCat
January 4th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Audrey Victoria is my favorite. She's BSL but her videos are very informative and straight to the point. Recently started watching Sarah Ingle who's hair science informative

Lesley8
January 5th, 2021, 01:18 AM
I like to watch NaturallyAntonia,OrganicallyAnna and Holistichabits.

lapushka
January 5th, 2021, 09:27 AM
She is much more into make-up, beauty and project panning, but I just love her hair:
Jessica Lee
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5yhr8I3wPPJSOVgkaWx7A

One of the more current videos (her hair is longer now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46A3u4JVgU

WavyWannabe
January 5th, 2021, 11:29 AM
I'm normally not a fan of video tutorials, but I'm feeling like expanding my bun arsenal, so I've just downloaded a bunch of videos from torrinpaige and sarahlabyrinth.
So I guess you could say they're my favorite longhair youtubers ^^

sarahlabyrinth, if you happen to see this, thank you!! I am a total dummy when it comes to buns, and somehow with your vids I could actually understand what was going on!
I think it's really helpful to have text instructions (rather than voice) *with* the video.

jessikitty
January 9th, 2021, 10:28 PM
My new favorite long haired YouTuber is Hannah Graley. She has very long hair and does a lot of fun stuff with it!

Amy-Lee
January 10th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Too many favorites to list them all.. but Real Rapunzels is at the top of the list. It's just a channel of people with really long hair.

gingerninja
January 18th, 2021, 04:24 PM
My latest find is PrettyShepherd she has amazing knee-length naturally grey hair which she only washes once a month.

Feral_
January 19th, 2021, 11:01 AM
My latest find is PrettyShepherd she has amazing knee-length naturally grey hair which she only washes once a month.

I love her hair. She’s so natural too :crush:

RebekahE
January 19th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Just stumbled across coffee&makeup. Doesn't look like she's active anymore, but she has quite a few hair videos.

paper.wyrm
January 20th, 2021, 07:42 AM
I love her hair. She’s so natural too :crush:

Love her stuff, her wrap around fake crown braid is a new favourite hairstyle of mine, even if I need another 5-6 inches to go all the way round. She's uploaded a great video on her hair care routine https://youtu.be/8mlAuM8KW3A

bparnell75
January 20th, 2021, 10:58 AM

I too have been enjoying the Pretty Shepherd and her retro vibe.

MusicalSpoons
February 5th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Joining the PrettyShepherd love (going onto YouTube for a Red Dwarf soundtrack somehow led me to her :laugh:)

Sammich
February 5th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Sarah ingle. Her science hair videos are amazing and are quite controversial and I believe in her research videos. They’re really good and useful and quite different from what we are told on lhc. I also love holistichabits her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Oh and realrepunzels is stunning! So many beautiful long hairs aaaaaa.

Lesley8
February 6th, 2021, 01:03 AM
Joining the PrettyShepherd love (going onto YouTube for a Red Dwarf soundtrack somehow led me to her :laugh:)

The prettyshepherd just appeared on my YouTube page so I binge watched her channel! She has beautiful natural hair.
Just had to say my husband and son are big red dwarf fans lol

Starbunny
July 23rd, 2021, 07:08 AM
I loooove the pretty shepherd!!! She inspired me to want to grow my hair longer than hips. I'm thinking classic or knee because of her.