PDA

View Full Version : I'm Most Happy With My Hair When...

BlondeBeauty
April 10th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone! I did a search on this topic and nothing came up so, if there is another thread like this, please redirect me. I thought that this would be a good one...when are you most happy with your hair? I'm most happy with my hair when it's freshly washed and dried. :o:D

parkmikii
April 10th, 2016, 08:37 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it's tangle free and frizz free (usually after an oil conditioner pre shampoo treatment) :D

Horrorpops
April 10th, 2016, 08:45 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it is being good and behaving :p

Captamericium
April 10th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when i'm able to put it in a bun and it stays all day :)

Chocowalnut
April 10th, 2016, 09:38 AM
I am also most happy with my hair when it is freshly washed and it dries nicely with shine and bounce.

Eastbound&Down
April 10th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Hello everyone! I did a search on this topic and nothing came up so, if there is another thread like this, please redirect me. I thought that this would be a good one...when are you most happy with your hair? I'm most happy with my hair when it's freshly washed and dried. :o:D

Funny, that's when I LEAST like my hair haha! I think my best hair day is day 4-5. I'm happiest with it when I get to wear it down, which isn't often.

alimc
April 10th, 2016, 09:54 AM
I'm happiest with my hair when it reaches tbl. But I only realise that when I cut it..... :rolleyes:

casiopeia
April 10th, 2016, 09:55 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it's freshly washed and I got the right combination to make it both fluffy and voluminous and moisturized .

AJNinami
April 10th, 2016, 09:57 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when I can run my fingers through it :)

wanderer743
April 10th, 2016, 09:59 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it's smooth and soft and I'm wearing it down so I can run my fingers through it when I lose train of thought.

Hairkay
April 10th, 2016, 10:49 AM
When it is freshly washed, air dried and plaited/braided.

lilin
April 10th, 2016, 11:06 AM

Second day hair, for me. Although doing various configurations of CG helps reduce frizz for me A LOT, my hair is so fine that there is still a slight weightless fuzziness to it whenever it's freshly washed. By the second day, if I've left my locks alone, it's much sleeker-looking, but the curls are still defined and bouncy.

Second day after some kind of CG/CG-inspired wash and dry, worn loose. :) Mermaid hair!

My hair is quite short right now so my curl pattern isn't very visible, but those days are the days that make me miss long!

Arctic
April 10th, 2016, 11:17 AM
I'm the most happy with my hair when it's freshly washed, and my crown cowlicks have dried nicely.

Groovy Granny
April 10th, 2016, 01:07 PM
I'm most happy with my hair the day after a wash; it still has great body and wave but is a bit sleeker than the 'just dried curl poofiness'

yahirwaO.o
April 10th, 2016, 01:13 PM
I'm the most happy with my hair when it's freshly washed, and my crown cowlicks have dried nicely.

This!!!! Cowlicks can ruin a total day because they are in my actual front-face!

Yes freshly washed down, smooth and sleek! Oh I adore my hair like this!!!

Phanaferous
April 10th, 2016, 01:14 PM
2nd day hair that's been oiled on the ends, braided or rag-curled and is now loose and wavy with soft ends and no static.

hypersensitive
April 10th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Freshly trimmed, washed, and air dried with a light application of serum. It's a magical feeling of slippery, healthy, soft and shiny straight hair!

lapushka
April 10th, 2016, 01:48 PM
When it goes up into its first updo of the week, the day after its wash.

purpleelephant
April 10th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I'm most happy with my hair when it's a happy color (and shines in the sunlight) :sun:

Laur
April 10th, 2016, 03:47 PM
I'm most happy with my hair when I can get it to be evenly wurly and shiny, without being limp or awkward.

Also, I am super happy with my hair when I can run my fingers through it, and when I feel it touching my back/butt when it's down before I get in the shower.

missrandie
April 10th, 2016, 04:18 PM
I'm happiest with my hair when it stays up all day, but is soft, supple, and we'll moisturized when it comes down.

Also, when my wispies turn into lazy tendrils.

Llama
April 10th, 2016, 05:48 PM
I'm happiest with my hair after a trim. Nothing like having fresh ends. Ironically enough I put off trimming until I desperately need it though lol.

Echileruwen
April 10th, 2016, 06:52 PM
I'm happiest with it after a bangs trim. Having bangs that are so long that they're in my line of vision is really annoying.

Frankenstein
April 10th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I'm most happy with my hair after a trim and any day when my flyaway hairs behave (which is almost never :p)

tiffycakes
April 11th, 2016, 01:43 AM
I'm happiest with my hair when it's freshly washed and air dried. I normally wear it in braids if it's still wet but I want to go to bed, so I love it when it can fully air dry and be nice and straight.

catasa
April 11th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Iīm most happy with my hair when itīs freshly washed anf I get the moisture balance right - then itīs relatively frizz-free and clumps into nice waves and/or spirals.

HoD
April 11th, 2016, 05:40 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it's a happy color (and shines in the sunlight) :sun:

I love my hair when it shines in the sunlight too. Freshly washed, dried, and oiled.

HoD
April 11th, 2016, 05:42 AM
I'm happiest with it after a bangs trim. Having bangs that are so long that they're in my line of vision is really annoying.

This too! I have a side fringe and hate when it's long enough to tuck. Freshly trimmed.... Or maybe a week after the trim since I get it as short as I can so I put off the next trim.

chen bao jun
April 11th, 2016, 02:32 PM
I've just washed it and my curls are popping.
Even though then I don't qualify as a 'longhair' at all--due to shrinkage
It just looks so much more flattering, though than when its stretched out.

lithostoic
April 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
When it forms into nice sleek waves instead of straight frizz.

Cg
April 11th, 2016, 06:22 PM
When it's freshly washed, trimmed, and adorned with an unusual hair ornament.

princesssaffron
April 11th, 2016, 06:25 PM
im happy when my hair is freshly washed and dried (when it gets a bit longer so it doesnt flip at the ends! :rolleyes:)

Salwety
April 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I like my hair when it is freshly washed, oiled and air dried to frizz free curls. And when I can get all my hair in a bun.

littlestarface
April 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Im most happiest after its washed with an amazing conditioner and and air dried, my hair is all bouncy wurly and oh so soft.

Simsy
April 11th, 2016, 06:54 PM
When the curls just work...either just washed and dried so the curls are long ringlets (think Shirley Temple at waist), or 3rd day hair when everything is soft and floaty but still tame enough that it forms into really thick waves and just sits there.

Garnetgem
April 11th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Im most happy with my hair when its in that freshly washed state as it always appears thicker then.....

restless
April 12th, 2016, 10:35 AM
When my wispies/baby hairs behave. They prefer being all over the place though...

PixieP
April 12th, 2016, 10:44 AM
When it's freshly henna'd. Then it's the thickest and has the most volume it'll ever have.

Nellon
April 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Happiest the day after washing, when it's clean but has some hold/body to it.

sommer
April 12th, 2016, 12:37 PM
When it's healthy, looks beautiful and in that style/colour which I prefer :)

Mademoiselle
April 12th, 2016, 02:30 PM
I'm happier with my hair when is shiny ,smooth and hydrated, I love this sensation...
And when I using big curlers I also love!

Kimberly
April 12th, 2016, 02:56 PM
... When I whip it up into a bun and fork it while working or reading or something, then go for the mirror-check and it looks the way I dreamed of when I first joined LHC.

Entangled
April 12th, 2016, 06:41 PM
A few days after I've clarified, after taking down a LWB--straight, tangle free hair with the ends curled under.

enting
April 17th, 2016, 03:28 AM
I am most happy with it a day or two out from wash day, when it is oiled just that perfect amount and smoothly detangled and combed. It's silky and wavy-wurly then and feels great.

Lizzie.torp
April 20th, 2016, 03:49 AM
I'm most happy with my hair when it isn't poofy but still has pretty waves.

JessieJames180
April 20th, 2016, 05:52 PM
I'm happiest with my hair when it's oiled and in a braid

turtlelover
April 20th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Right after I put on semi dye and the red is really bright and vibrant. :-)

trolleypup
April 20th, 2016, 10:20 PM
I'm most happy with my hair the day after a wash when it is fully preened and down.