PDA

View Full Version : Hair that got stuck in the drain - my little adventure

CreatureBailey
March 30th, 2016, 03:27 PM
So Sunday I was taking a shower at my grandma- well actually, the shower thingy broke so I was stuck washing myself in the sink of the bathtub. Try washing hair mask off hair long all the way down my back in this gentle flow of the bathtub sink. Nah seriously it was ridiculous. I kept raging ''I need a showeeeerrrrrr!!'' :steam
but eventually got it all off after like an hour. Showers are so much more effective because they have a stronger flow washing everything off hair. But try the bathtub sink you. Ughhhhhhhhh

Anyways, at one point my hair got stuck in the drain! So I took it, I turned the water off, and I was like ''Bailey come back! Bailey don't leave me. Get out the drain. Don't stay stuck in the drain Baiiileeeyyyy come back to meee.'' I was scared I was going to have to cut her/him if it stayed stuck. But I just gently waved it and it came out without tension, without apparent damage.

I just hope it doesn't damage the hair to stay stuck in a drain.

Like I mean there was no sharp objects stuck in the drain as well. And I know that hair in general, like if you grab the whole main, is pretty strong. It came out pretty easily.

Every time something like that happens I'm always scared that it causes breakage or damage to like one hair or a few hairs because of friction or whatever. Is it true...?

Wusel
March 30th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I'm sure nothing happened. No damage, no breakage. Don't worry. :) :grouphug:

CreatureBailey
March 30th, 2016, 04:49 PM
You're so nice Wusel. ^^ <3 :love::heart::grouphug: