PDA

View Full Version : The Joys of Long Hair~!

Daydreamer.
March 28th, 2016, 02:48 AM
What are some things you like or love about having long hair? What motivates you to keep growing?

Daydreamer.
March 28th, 2016, 02:51 AM
I don't have long hair yet, but It's been fun learning new braiding techniques since my hair has gotten a couple inches past SL. Versatility (hairstyles) is what keeps me motivated on my long hair journey.

parkmikii
March 28th, 2016, 03:15 AM
Feeling it reach lower and lower on my body, especially on my arms :D

Hypothesis
March 28th, 2016, 04:19 AM
While my hair isn't LHC standard for long hair, it is the longest I've had it since I was young, and what I really love about it is when it's loose the swishy feeling around my bare shoulders, and back. It is an awesome sensation.

Horrorpops
March 28th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Being able to do fun styles and braids. I love having more fun styling options than when my hair was shorter and all I could do as straighten it :o

HeartofHaleth
March 28th, 2016, 05:40 AM
I love how my hair is slowly starting to surpass the lengths of some of my favorite fantasy heroines. Harry Crewe from The Blue Sword has hair down to her ankles, though, so I might not make it past all of them! By the way, that character was what made me first realize "hey, hair can actually get that long!".

Inga-Marjukka
March 28th, 2016, 05:51 AM
The feeling when I've managed to use just the right products and my hair is silky and shiny and I keep it down so it can catch the sun and the wind :queen:

MedusaWarrior
March 28th, 2016, 06:29 AM
It keeps you warm in the winter. No need for a scarf :thumbsup:

lapushka
March 28th, 2016, 07:57 AM
Well I reached my goal of classic last September, cut back January 1st, then again in February (it had had a growth spurt). Maybe on my next "maintaining trim" I will cut more off, so I can have some time at least until it grows back - it is simply tedious of having to trim back a tiny piece each month. I like to have bigger trims and a longer growth cycle.

Anyway, I like it long because it is easier to take care of. There is one wash day a week for it, and then it can be worn up all week long. It takes seconds to put it in its bun - and that's it for hair each day. Easy. It's not like you have to wash it multiple times a week and then take an hour to style it. Sunday is my "wash day" and it takes up quite a bit of time, but it's worth it to have it easier the rest of the week. Beats having to extensively style it every day. Luckily my mom does a lot for me (I'm disabled). So being disabled, having an easier "style" is certainly worth it.

endersworld
March 28th, 2016, 07:59 AM
My original goal was to get my hair longer than my two best friends, one of whom had waist-length hair, and the other had hair a bit past tailbone. However, almost as soon as they got married, they both cut their hair, one up to hip length and the other into a really cute pixie. Although I'd already surpassed both of them, it took a little of the fun out of it, as I was pretty much immediately the longest-haired person I knew. These days I get inspiration from fantasy characters, almost all of which have ridiculously long hair, so hopefully I'll have that to look forward to for a good long time.

Personally, I love finding new things to do to my hair, whether that's braiding techniques, new buns, etc. and I find that as it gets longer, I can do even more with it. That's pretty exciting.

Hairkay
March 28th, 2016, 08:02 AM

I agree with this.

Sarahm
March 28th, 2016, 08:38 AM
I have quite thick, curly hair. So when it's short, it's way too voluminous and I have to style it every day. But now I'm almost at waist length, I barely have to do anything to it. Like lapushka said, I wash it approximately once a week and that's it. No blow drying or straightening.

chen bao jun
March 28th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Being able to do a real bun.
Like someone else said, it's gotten so much easier to manage.
I like how it looks.
I feel connected to the women in my family who have had long hair.
I feel a sense of accomplishment, as I set a goal to grow my hair back to a certain length, did the research, did the things I was supposed to, and was patient, and I met the goal. I feel proud of myself, as it took almost 4 years... Now of course I have another goal!

P.S. it is warming in the winter.

momschicklets
March 28th, 2016, 09:02 AM
I love how my BSL makes me feel feminine and beautiful and girly :blushing::blushing: I know that may not be everyone's experience, but I'm okay with how it makes me feel that way. I have other features that sometimes cause me some insecurity, but I do feel fairly happy with my hair. My husband also loves it more and more the longer it grows, and I enjoy that it's such an easy way to please him :crush:

Zesty
March 28th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Hair, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. (I always feel that Shakespeare sonnets express my feelings towards my hair LOL.)

I like the way it feels on my back, how it swooshes when it's down, how it responds to my attentions, how soft it is, the "wow" factor (even though that's minimal right now), all the hairstyles I can do with it. Etc.

Sometime I will get around to writing an actual hair-themed sonnet.

Anya15
March 28th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Well, I just like how it feels to have a long flowing mane :) (I have no idea why I cut off my tbl hair a few years ago.)
Plus not having to worry about styling every day.
Plus BUNS. They're great for the hot humid weather we have here because it keeps hair away from the neck and face.
Plus...being able to do so many different updos, braids, buns with it...
:)

LongCurlyTress
March 28th, 2016, 09:27 AM
While my hair isn't LHC standard for long hair, it is the longest I've had it since I was young, and what I really love about it is when it's loose the swishy feeling around my bare shoulders, and back. It is an awesome sensation.

I totally agree!! ;) Especially in the shower, my wet hair wraps about my lower back and rib cage and hugs me. I love this so much! I love it when I am sitting down and my hair brushes my lower forearm and now my thighs when I am wearing shorts!! Woah!! I have learned that long hair is a naturally occurring part of our bodies; otherwise, why would it continue to grow? I saw on a great ytube video that our hair is a part of our bodies, and we wouldn't cut off our nose or an arm, so why do we cut our hair? Interesting thought...;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKtUxXXU9t8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxubWA6NRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwxoNPTli4

humble_knight
March 28th, 2016, 10:00 AM
I totally agree!! ;) I have learned that long hair is a naturally occurring part of our bodies; otherwise, why would it continue to grow? I saw on a great ytube video that our hair is a part of our bodies, and we wouldn't cut off our nose or an arm, so why do we cut our hair? Interesting thought...;)

Back in the day when dinosaurs were top predator, it probably made it easy for them to pick up humans by their long hair and gobble them up :D

Cg
March 28th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I had to grow mine out for medical reasons so that I could bun it and wear hats without getting hideous hat hair.

Now I enjoy the variety of styles possible (and the longer it gets, the more is possible), plus I love creating and wearing unusual hair ornaments.

LongCurlyTress
March 28th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Back in the day when dinosaurs were top predator, it probably made it easy for them to pick up humans by their long hair and gobble them up :D

ROFL~~~~ :p

irishsapphire
March 28th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Having something to play with.... I love running my fingers through my hair and when it is short (above shoulders to chin length) I couldnt and it just felt wrong... Now that it is growing out (finally to collar bone) I can run my fingers through the ends/play with them (gently) (trying to avoid the roots - don't need cuticle oils on my hair! :D ) and it feels right....

Also braids. Love a long braid ....

Nadine <3
March 28th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I like having a lots of space for playing with temporary dyes. I can have several inches of bright red or purple hair and unless I'm wearing my hair down, it can sometimes be hard to even tell. Depends on the type of bun I do, some of them show off the colorful swirls, but I can tuck them away if I want too. In fact, I work at a place that doesn't allow wild colors...It's my dirty secret hehe

chen bao jun
March 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Hair, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. (I always feel that Shakespeare sonnets express my feelings towards my hair LOL.)

I like the way it feels on my back, how it swooshes when it's down, how it responds to my attentions, how soft it is, the "wow" factor (even though that's minimal right now), all the hairstyles I can do with it. Etc.

Sometime I will get around to writing an actual hair-themed sonnet.

Zesty, that sonnet is actually by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poet/elizabeth-barrett-browning

Fairly sure she had long hair (like most Victorian women). The photograph that one usually sees shows her hair cut short in the front (sort of their version of face framing layers, more intense)--in the back she would have had the rest bunned up.
:)

She had a romantic true life love story--there was even a movie (after a play, ''The Barretts of Wimpole Street')

Zesty
March 28th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Whoops, I used Shakespeare the other day and must have had it on the brain. :o Thank you for the fun facts!

iYaap
March 28th, 2016, 04:38 PM
My eyes long for long hair and then I imagine how it would feel. I know now that there is nothing better.

czech it out
March 28th, 2016, 07:23 PM
I totally agree!! ;) Especially in the shower, my wet hair wraps about my lower back and rib cage and hugs me. I love this so much! I love it when I am sitting down and my hair brushes my lower forearm and now my thighs when I am wearing shorts!! Woah!! I have learned that long hair is a naturally occurring part of our bodies; otherwise, why would it continue to grow? I saw on a great ytube video that our hair is a part of our bodies, and we wouldn't cut off our nose or an arm, so why do we cut our hair? Interesting thought...;)

This "shower hug" thing made me smile - I know exactly what you mean and I love that too! I also like that my hair can sit in my lap. I've seen someone (on LHC I think!) describe it like having a cat in your lap. :) As it gets longer, it's kind of like a little pal (is that creepy? Hopefully not) and yes, definitely like a limb. It seems more and more indispensable the longer it gets.

Groovy Granny
March 28th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Care free ~ soft ~ feminine ~ comforting ~ versatile ~ fun to style ~ interesting ~ virtually no bad hair days :crush:

Groovy Granny
March 28th, 2016, 10:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKtUxXXU9t8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxubWA6NRQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwxoNPTli4

These are very interesting!
I have them bookmarked for when I can really sit and mull them over.
Thanks for sharing :)

Garnetgem
March 28th, 2016, 11:10 PM

Yes exactly i wrap it around my neck under my coat in winter! :)

Dekublatt
March 28th, 2016, 11:45 PM
I had times in my life where I hated up to everything on my body. I struggled really hard and decided to choose one part of my body that I would try to love and it was my hair. It makes me feel feminine and beautiful.
Also long hair is really easy to style. As I had short hair I often struggled with really bad hair days. Now I do not really have bad hair days. I have days my hair would not like to be opened or braided :D But this can be fixed easily with a tight bun so I can't complain :)

Wusel
March 29th, 2016, 05:02 AM
My biggest joy now is that of all people I know I have the LONGEST, healthiest and shiniest hair.
Just imagine (!!!) where I live BSL+ ist the longest... Unbelievable...
And imagine what happens here when my hair is WL. I'm sure some TV reporters come around to make a documentary about me or something... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lapushka
March 29th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Now I enjoy the variety of styles possible (and the longer it gets, the more is possible), plus I love creating and wearing unusual hair ornaments.

Yes that! ^^ I so love my 2-prong forks!

Stepo_NiNha
March 29th, 2016, 06:50 AM
I can't explain the feeling, but long hair gives me some kind of "protection" and a more woman-like appearance. I look like a kid with short hair. During my adulthood, I had short hair once, in 2011, and it was a bit frustrating, because my chin lenght hair at the time gave me a girlie face. Not fancy.

Wusel
March 29th, 2016, 10:21 AM
I can't explain the feeling, but long hair gives me some kind of "protection" and a more woman-like appearance. I look like a kid with short hair. During my adulthood, I had short hair once, in 2011, and it was a bit frustrating, because my chin lenght hair at the time gave me a girlie face. Not fancy.

:cheer: WELCOME :cheer: to LHC :) It was your first post here :joy:
When I was a kid I looked like a boy with short hair too... I had the typical Beatles haircut... Not funny... for a little girl...

MINAKO
March 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
An anti-FAD mentality and lazyness essentially. Aesthetic wise i have a thing for long straight and natural looking hair but i don't think i couldn't live without it or that it's what ultimately suits me

Stepo_NiNha
March 29th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Yeah :) as a kid I was that kind of girl that wanted to have long hair and mum was always taking me to the haidresser for a haircut. Every month :mad:

Stepo_NiNha
March 29th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Yeah as a kid I was that kind of girl that wanted to have long hair and mum was always taking me to the haidresser for a haircut. Every month :mad:

I hope i'm not doing a double post but i can't see my former message :eek:

pailin
March 29th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Also long hair is really easy to style. As I had short hair I often struggled with really bad hair days. Now I do not really have bad hair days. I have days my hair would not like to be opened or braided :D But this can be fixed easily with a tight bun so I can't complain :)

This is so true. My hair has always been all over the place, can't be made to stay, looks like a disaster. But when it's long enough, I can braid it or bun it and actually MAKE it behave.

Stepo_NiNha
March 29th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Yeah, here where I live BSL is also the longest, I just feel too long haired now and I LOVE IT!! :)

Silverbleed
March 29th, 2016, 11:49 AM
If I knew how many alternatives there were for long hair... I would never have cut my hair. I usually cut my hair at the point I wasn't able to bun it using elastics (it'd fall out), and the ponytail would only get stuck and feel heavy on my head. And my hair would be nothing but a warm sticky blanket in summer.
But I never knew of the existence of hair sticks and such pretty toys.

I feel like I've been missing out.

Rocking my double buns here now. Gosh so cute :inlove:

LongCurlyTress
March 29th, 2016, 12:37 PM
This "shower hug" thing made me smile - I know exactly what you mean and I love that too! I also like that my hair can sit in my lap. I've seen someone (on LHC I think!) describe it like having a cat in your lap. :) As it gets longer, it's kind of like a little pal (is that creepy? Hopefully not) and yes, definitely like a limb. It seems more and more indispensable the longer it gets.

I am happy that you "get" what I was trying to say!! Great minds think alike... just sayin' lol...;) And, no your little hairy pal is not creepy since I have one too...lol...;)

These are very interesting!
I have them bookmarked for when I can really sit and mull them over.
Thanks for sharing :)

I have them bookmarked also since they just make sense!! Society can be so domineering as to how we "should" be doing things, but when all is said and done, our hair grows and grows, so why cut it? It is most definitely a body part...;):toast:

Yes exactly i wrap it around my neck under my coat in winter! :)

Garnetgem and Medusa Warrior-- My hair is just getting long enough to do this! LOL!! So much fun! Great idea~:cool:

@ Silverbleed Your hair will grow back! Now go hide your scissors!! :popcorn: We have all cut our hair and then regretted it so you are not alone! Hugs!!

Wusel
March 29th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Rocking my double buns here now. Gosh so cute :inlove:

Double buns? Pics please!!! :) :cheer:

Silverbleed
March 30th, 2016, 12:53 PM
@Wusel; I wish I could have the buns much more higher up, but the hair at the bottom is too short for that. But hey, I've been wanting this for a while now xD It keeps all my hair out of my face unlike a single bun. So I'm happy :joy:

http://i.imgur.com/Y3js2tQ.jpg

Gaalsong
March 30th, 2016, 02:00 PM
@Wusel; I wish I could have the buns much more higher up, but the hair at the bottom is too short for that. But hey, I've been wanting this for a while now xD It keeps all my hair out of my face unlike a single bun. So I'm happy :joy:

Aww, those are adorable. :)

Silverbleed
March 30th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Thank you c:

gregh
March 30th, 2016, 04:26 PM
I enjoy most of the things that have been mentioned here but one I didn't see was how it is always changing. Granted it is my first time with long hair but I enjoy all the milestones and how it is a little different every day as it gets longer and it behaves differently.

krashadamson
March 30th, 2016, 04:49 PM
tbh,and it may be a bit tmi, the fact that the longer my hair gets the more my hubby can wrap it around his hand during "playtime"🙊is fun and i like my long hair cuz its easy to manage, most days its a ponytail n go lol

-Huldra-
April 1st, 2016, 07:44 AM
Braids, absolutely :inlove:
Also I feel so much more feminine with longer hair (even though it's still rather short). People who saw me from far away would often assume I was male when I had a pixie, but no more!

-Huldra-
April 1st, 2016, 07:45 AM
Braids, absolutely :inlove:
Also I feel so much more feminine with longer hair (even though it's still rather short). People who saw me from far away would often assume I was male when I had a pixie, but no more!

HoD
April 1st, 2016, 08:15 AM
I keep it down so it can catch the sun and the wind :queen:

I love when my hair's sparkling in the sun and blowing in the wind!

And what MedusaWarrior said (not sure how to quote multiples)... No scarf needed.

I also love feeling it down my back.

reilly0167
April 1st, 2016, 08:20 AM
My joy about having long hair is that I can play with many different styles:crush:

HoD
April 1st, 2016, 08:23 AM

So cute! I just got into the double bun too 😆

Nesoi
April 1st, 2016, 08:24 AM
It makes me feel very feminine and my hair is one of the few physical things I really like about myself, so having it long is nice for me. I also get told by all my family that I have my grandmother's hair, and everyone else in the family has fine, blond, short hair, so her hair genes must only have come to me! It makes me feel close to her :)

Silverbleed
April 1st, 2016, 08:31 AM
So cute! I just got into the double bun too ��

Thank you c: Double buns ftw! :eyebrows:

irishsapphire
April 2nd, 2016, 10:07 PM
It makes me feel very feminine and my hair is one of the few physical things I really like about myself, so having it long is nice for me. I also get told by all my family that I have my grandmother's hair, and everyone else in the family has fine, blond, short hair, so her hair genes must only have come to me! It makes me feel close to her :)

It makes me feel that way too! I feel like a child with short hair. Even shoulder length hair makes me feel too "girly"...

Parrot
April 3rd, 2016, 09:38 AM
I feel there is nothing more feminine than having long, beautiful hair. I am fairly "average" looking and am taller than I'd like to be (I'm 5'6 and would love to be a few inches shorter). I have never felt really comfortable with the way I look, and when I had short hair, I looked like a boy. I feel long hair is one of the only things that really makes me look pretty and feminine.

EdG
April 3rd, 2016, 10:22 AM
I like long hair because it requires less maintenance than short hair. I think of this every time I mow the lawn. :rollin:
Ed

Mavi
April 3rd, 2016, 03:36 PM
I just cringed at the thought of hair meeting a lawnmower. shudder:

I love long hair because when I take it down I can prance around and feel extra majestic. :rockerdud

EdG
April 3rd, 2016, 05:52 PM
I just cringed at the thought of hair meeting a lawnmower. shudder:The bun helps a lot during yard work. :)
Ed

Mavi
April 3rd, 2016, 05:54 PM
The bun helps a lot during yard work. :)
Ed

I'm sure! I can't even begin to imagine all of the things that are made easier by bunning that I take for granted. :)

EdG
April 3rd, 2016, 05:56 PM
I'm sure! I can't even begin to imagine all of the things that are made easier by bunning that I take for granted. :)The bun works much better than my prior method, tucking my hair into my shirt. ;)
Ed

Mavi
April 3rd, 2016, 06:00 PM
The bun works much better than my prior method, tucking my hair into my shirt. ;)
Ed

I'm sure it does :p I imagine it feels nicer too, I've never liked the feeling of my hair being constrained between my skin and clothes. Free and on the skin is nice though. :D

HappyHair87
April 3rd, 2016, 06:04 PM
My hair has all kinds of corkscrew curls and shrinks up to my shoulders when curly...but its almost 3 times as long when straight...hovering above HL (it's taunting me! :justy::laugh: )

But i love how i can appreciate the scents that i love from my conditioners! I have my curls up in a pineapple right now dangling in my face just bc it smells like the Garnier Whole Blends conditioners!:lol:

And its a lot easier to style. I can just smoosh it into a bun or a ponytail or just leave it out and springy!

EdG
April 3rd, 2016, 06:06 PM
I'm sure it does :p I imagine it feels nicer too, I've never liked the feeling of my hair being constrained between my skin and clothes. Free and on the skin is nice though. :DBuns and hair sticks are awesome technology. :thumbsup:
Ed

XiaoBaiTu
April 3rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
It seems more and more indispensable the longer it gets.

That's a good way of putting it, I cry inside every time I get it cut and am not able to understand why/how other people part with their hair so freely. My hair is really a part of my identity at this point, I wouldn't feel like me if I didn't have long hair!

Bill D.
April 3rd, 2016, 09:06 PM
I'm going to break this into two parts. First, the second time I grew my hair out (~age 40) up to the present. During this period my hair has been thin due to male pattern baldness. The straight hair on top of my head is gone so the wavy sides are dominant. That, together with the overall thinness of my hair results in somewhat floofy but still soft hair that barely reaches mid-back. I don't feel it that much on my body and I tend to not be aware of it. It feels much more right and more "me" than having short hair, but I try not to think of what I used to have and what I'm now missing.

Now, back to when I had wonderful thick, soft, shiny hair as a teenager and I was finally allowed (age 15) to start growing it out. As it got longer and longer...

Feeling it reach lower and lower on my body, especially on my arms :D Especially on my back! When in private I would tilt my head back to make it as long as possible on my back, and enjoy that amazing softness!

...what I really love about it is when it's loose the swishy feeling around my bare shoulders, and back. It is an awesome sensation. Yes!

It keeps you warm in the winter. No need for a scarf :thumbsup: In cold weather, I loved to put my hair in front of my shoulders on both sides, then put my coat on over my hair. So warm, soft, and cozy!

Well, I just like how it feels to have a long flowing mane :) What a glorious feeling! It just felt so right...

My eyes long for long hair and then I imagine how it would feel. I know now that there is nothing better. I spent years wanting it but unable to have it due to my mother. It was just not respectable on males back in those days.

feminine I never felt that way about my own hair, nor do I feel that way now, but I find myself feeling that way about long hair on women. Lifelong cultural programming to be sure, but it certainly is pleasant to feel this way.

I also love feeling it down my back. Hear, hear!

My hair is really a part of my identity at this point, I wouldn't feel like me if I didn't have long hair! :thumbsup:

My hair made it to my waist at age 19 before reaching false terminal due to poor care and hard water, followed by the start of male pattern baldness which slowly caused deterioration in my hair's thickness and appearance. I cut it at age 23 when I finished college, so I'd have better chances in a really bad job market. Nowadays the *good* long hair in my life is on my wife's head, but she doesn't enjoy the tactile aspects like I did. I'd love to have hair like hers!

A.D.
April 3rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Women I don't know commenting on how beautiful my long hair is....Being a man, this is the ultimate compliment!

catamonica
April 11th, 2016, 02:07 PM
It's easier to take care of. I damp braid it at night. Wear it down during the day and have instant wave. It feels good on your back.

purpleelephant
April 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
1) the longer it gets the more I feel like a mermaid. As a kid, I always wanted to be just like Ariel, and as a teen, Rapunzel jealousy kicked in. Attaining Disney Princess hair is a big one on my bucket list!
2) I need far less gel/mousse/spray/etc to style it! just a *pinch* for flyaways, and otherwise, it can be up or back all day.
3) Like many have said, it just feels nice. For me, it's a mini-accomplishment -- a sign that I CAN indeed be patient and determined.

Garnetgem
April 12th, 2016, 12:41 AM
I love the way it cascades down my back and the way it gleams a golden glow in the sunlight despite me being a brunette....long hair just makes a person feel good a about themselves it boosts confidence and as mentioned already makes a great scarf in winter!

casiopeia
April 12th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Having long hair simply makes me very happy. The longer my hair gets, the prettier I feel. And I enjoy getting compliments about my hair. And honestly I like other girls IRL envying my hair or admiring it. It's my pride. I know it sounds nasty but I'm sure many of you feel the same. My hair is not THAT long and beautiful yet (only about hip with a barely decent hemline) but it's quite nice. I can't wait to get to truly great lengths. I have 9 cm of damage and unevenness to trim over time and then just growing longer and longer.

I also like having security "spare hair". Like if the bottom of it got really damaged I could cut it and still be long. I would feel so insecure with shoulder length hair for example. If I would heat style it (because shorter hair NEVER looks good on me without heat styling) and it got damaged, what would I do?

Also I find that the longer my hair gets the easier it is to have it look pretty and just wear it effortlessly.

I don't know, I just love seeing longer and longer hair and brushing it and checking it out.

sommer
April 15th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Being able to do fun styles and braids. I love having more fun styling options than when my hair was shorter and all I could do as straighten it :o

The same about me! I feel more feminine and beautiful with the long hair :) Also I like that great opportunity for making different styling everyday, especially braids like in this cool gallery (http://machohairstyles.com/masculine-braids-for-long-hair/5/) :) When my hair was short everything depended on my current haircut, the only change in fact I could do was to change its colour :D
Besides my long hair always reminds me of the beautiful spirit of the ancient times :rolleyes:

Nellon
April 16th, 2016, 03:29 AM
I love the options with long hair. Different hairtoys, buns, braids. And it always makes me feel put together as soon as I fix my hair.