PDA

View Full Version : Somebody with beautiful hair!

summergame
March 27th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Recently I came on her page and ask her to come and join us but I had no answer, this is a lady with the most beautiful hair I ever seen!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/beautyklove

BlondeBeauty
March 27th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Yes, her hair is very beautiful. I have been watching her videos and I was shocked to hear that her hair had been damaged and she had to cut it at one point. Her hair is so sleek and damage free now, it would be awesome for her to join us!

lapushka
March 27th, 2016, 09:26 AM
I've been subbed to her for ages. Sometimes her advice videos can be a bit "lacking" in good info (ignorant of places like this); but still good enough. :)

Arctic
March 27th, 2016, 10:46 AM
If she is a professional vlogger, she probably doesn't have motivation to share any knowledge through other mediums (and possibly not much time either - plus I'd imagine doing something for work takes lot of joy out of it so spending the free time with same activities would be draining).

But agreed, she has beautiful hair!

Wusel
March 27th, 2016, 11:36 AM
She is a YouTube pro. Her hair is long, looks healthy, is perfectly styled for the video, it's jetblack, her lighting and camera setting emphasizes her hair features... on purpose....
What's so special about it? I've seen much more beautiful hair here on LHC... Mimha, Gossamer, Lapushka, Sarahlabyrinth, Lady Melissa.... There are MANY.

Cg
March 27th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Yes, Wusel, any healthy head of hair can be beautiful -- and we have lots of those here!

summergame
March 27th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Yes, Wusel, any healthy head of hair can be beautiful -- and we have lots of those here!

I agree that!!! Did not wan't to say that I only like her hair :flower:

Loveisaverb
March 27th, 2016, 05:51 PM
She is a YouTube pro. Her hair is long, looks healthy, is perfectly styled for the video, it's jetblack, her lighting and camera setting emphasizes her hair features... on purpose....
What's so special about it? I've seen much more beautiful hair here on LHC... Mimha, Gossamer, Lapushka, Sarahlabyrinth, Lady Melissa.... There are MANY.

While there are plenty of beautiful hair here as well, I think it doesn't hurt to pick out other beautiful hair on other places on the internet as well. No need for comparison when they all have equally pretty hair, to me anyway :blossom:

humble_knight
March 27th, 2016, 07:05 PM
While there are plenty of beautiful hair here as well, I think it doesn't hurt to pick out other beautiful hair on other places on the internet as well. No need for comparison when they all have equally pretty hair, to me anyway :blossom:

*hits the invisible like button*

It's nice of you (summergame) to invite her to this community. That's the most we can do ; pass on information and leave it up to them to join, or not.

Garnetgem
March 27th, 2016, 08:38 PM
She has nice hair i agree but i have seen some very impressive hair photos on here too :)

Horrorpops
March 28th, 2016, 04:29 AM
Yes I love her videos!!! She is great and her hair is gorgeous :o

nakima
March 29th, 2016, 01:01 AM
beautiful hair and so healthy!

meteor
March 29th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Oh yes, beautyklove's hair is so stunning! :applause I really like her Heatless Curls/Waves channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4626FAE04F57ED14! She has lots of great ideas on how to curl hair overnight with simple DIY methods. ;)