PDA

View Full Version : CBL hair to BSL journey

Lolibunny1099
March 23rd, 2016, 08:20 PM
Well, after years of heavy high lighting and wearing extentions my hair hasn't grown in the slightest but so I've given up bleaching my hair and I've given up wearing extensions. I've started to seriously take care of my hair and watch out for it so that it can grown to the length I want it to be so I thought I'd share it and also watch the difference in my hair over time
Current length as of 3/23/16
http://www.dropbox.com/s/ywk6y7sz7h3luwd/Snapchat-3560965192140854064.jpg?dl=0

AJNinami
March 24th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Welcome to the forum! We actually have a bleach and dye grow-out thread (here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51155) ;) ) and would be very happy for you to join us.

We love watching people's progress, and I'm sure that with a little LHC care will have your hair feeling much better. Happy growing! :flower:

lapushka
March 24th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Yes, please join that thread - it is truly awesome and I wish I had that around when I was growing out dye and bleach, and even henna (I grew out a lot of things :lol:).

And BTW, welcome to the forum! :D

Wusel
March 24th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Yes, please join that thread - it is truly awesome and I wish I had that around when I was growing out dye and bleach, and even henna (I grew out a lot of things :lol:).

And BTW, welcome to the forum! :D

YOU had your hair bleached? You've bleached your wonderful color away? I'm happy you've grown it out :)

lapushka
March 24th, 2016, 07:11 AM
YOU had your hair bleached? You've bleached your wonderful color away? I'm happy you've grown it out :)

Oh Wusel! :lol: I did so many bad things to it. And after a course of a few times of heavy bleaching the henna out, then dyeing over it with a chemical color... The second time that chemical color touched my hair, I got a chemical cut & burn and had to chop back to chin (the 2nd time, because it happened before that as well when I dyed and bleached it to hell). After that I changed my ways, and stopped dyeing and bleaching, and even the henna.

YvetteVarie
March 25th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Welcome to LHC. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on the board