PDA

View Full Version : When you get no credit

CreatureBailey
March 16th, 2016, 07:38 PM
So at school it's our last year of high school and we have like nominations for different things..like a list and there's like... the one who goes to the gym more often...the one who still doesn't have their beginners...the one who is teacher's pet...You get the idea. We have to nominate people and they will be revealed as winners of the categories at the prom.

And the first thing on the list is...... the one who has the longest hair. Like -_-

Anyways. There's some girls that have about the same length as me.... and like... the teachers walk up to them, smiling, enchanted, happy, goes to them noticing their long hair, all happy happy, saying ''Are you letting them grow? :)'' and I'm not so far, hair always in a braid, okay, so it makes them seem slightly shorter, but still...a braid, not really impressive...my hair color, in a not-so-thick braid on the side, okay, sometimes hidden in my hoodie... but sometimes my hair is in a ponytail, and not always in my clothes...

And like...the teachers...maybe it's because they don't know *me* that much...but when they walk up to these other girls...it makes me so bitter.

They don't even are an actual ''Hair grower''...who are genuinely having their hair as a hobby...they just have it there, just 'cause. No merits all that much...

Sometimes, people will look at somebody who is almost next to me, turn to these people who have hair not even BSL, and say ''Ah, your hair's pretty long.'' While I'm standing beside, with my sad braid that does to my belly button. (I'm at hip length). It's like I'm...INVISIBLE.

Of course, I do get comments sometimes. Sometimes the attention is on me...but sometimes...it happens the way I described. And it makes me so bitter. It's like people don't notice at all of my long hair. :(

And to come back to the nominations...one of my friend has longer hair than me...like...she's closer to tailbone length than me. And she has thick, gorgeous, golden blonde hair. I have boring hair okay. I'm sorry Bailey, but you're boring. And anyways, everybody was like, ''Ohhh it's sure that I'm gonna put her in this category! - Yeah it's sure! - Yeah she definitely goes there!'' And I was just...like it was hurtful. Like she doesn't even care that much either. She just happened to be far more advanced than me when my hair had been messed up by my ex best friend when I started my journey...but like...she doesn't care..doesn't buy products or stuff...like...*I* deserve merits...*I* deserve to be recognized...I know my hair is not beautifully golden blonde, or beautifully ebony... it's not thick and gorgeous too. It's just...*shrugs* Normal...boring...and it does not get noticed... my best friend is nominated in this category too (cause he's a guy and there's a place for a guy and a girl to win)...he's proud of himself...he says it's like an accomplishment, and HE's a hairgrower... he's nominated in longest hair for boys...and next to him...I should be there too...we should be, both of us...both of us, hair growers, who gave names to our hair...who invented an Official Hair Day, june 8th...I should be nominated too, smiling in pride and standing next to my friend in this nomination...but NOOOOOO! I get my credits STOLEN, by some PEOPLE who don't even CARE all that MUCH about their HAIR as US. *I* am THE hair grower girl of the school...even if people don't know...cause I don't actually talk about this to people..but still.........

I just feel like a joke...I feel like..what am I..? Chopped liver...??... Like...it should be him and me being nominated...it's not fair...I'm having MY place stolen...stupid high school...one day I'M gonna get the recognition *I* deserve...................

Chromis
March 16th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Eh, most of those things are more about who is most extroverted.

Also, people have odd perceptions. For example, in fish shops, they would hold up their hands when asked how large a tank they have and say it was thhhhhhiiiiiis big. They would invariably hold them apart to show a 20-29 gallon tank. When showed that size, oh no, that is huge. They meant the 10 gallon tanks. Always.

Likewise, I often have people tell me they used to have super, super long hair like mine. Then they dig out a picture of BSL. While I do think BSL is totally muggle-long, it is not super-super long, especially when comparing it to knee. I only grow mine for my own amusement though, so I merely give them a Spock eyebrow and chuckle to myself. No harm done really.

spidermom
March 16th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Any rule against standing up for yourself, CreatureBailey? Like - "hey, put my name in there. My hair is down to here!"

CreatureBailey
March 16th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Any rule against standing up for yourself, CreatureBailey? Like - "hey, put my name in there. My hair is down to here!"

Thanks Chromis...

And like...I don't want to seem like a jealous little brat..........I'm just a joke.....

spidermom
March 16th, 2016, 08:41 PM
But ... I don't get it. A person is not a joke. At 18, you probably have no idea of your potential, but you have it. There's something there that is uniquely you, a contribution to your world that nobody else can make. Own it!

Certain people do tend to kind of fade into the background, though. That's what I desperately wished for, but no - I was always noticed ... as somebody to call names and insult. If there had been a category for biggest cootie in the school, that would have been me. O.k., I admit it; I was weird.

Simsy
March 16th, 2016, 08:42 PM
I just feel like a joke...I feel like..what am I..? Chopped liver...??... Like...it should be him and me being nominated...it's not fair...I'm having MY place stolen...stupid high school...one day I'M gonna get the recognition *I* deserve...................

You're not a waste. People tend to react to what they know. You are private about your hair growing (your reasons are obviously your own), and people may not realise that you want them to recognize the effort you are putting in to this. The average person is remarkably dense about mind reading. My father has not worked that I'm growing my hair yet, and is unlikely to work it out from vague hints. My in-laws see the progress a lot more, and even they don't fully grasp what I am trying to do, because I don't really discuss or display it.

Long story short, people are not mind-readers. Hard lesson to really understand, but it is a fact of life. Non-verbal cues are either universal, or subtle as a brick to the head. The society we are in requires a certain level of showmanship and peacock displays for recognition and praise to heaped upon you. You can learn the showmanship required, learning to preen and play to a crowd. Or you can quietly continue, reveling in your own pride and knowing your self-worth is not dependent on others opinions. Neither is a bad path to take , and both have their good and bad parts for those willing to accept them. It is ultimately a choice you have to make for yourself, as only you understand your motivations and goals and only you can live with that choice.

All that said, you have a stunning mane of hair and I look forward to seeing how far you choose to take it.

CreatureBailey
March 16th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys...

I guess I'm aware that if I don't talk about this out loud people won't know...but at the same time...if I talk about this too much..I don't want people to think I'm weird....it's not like the most casual hobby to have. XD

But thanks a lot tho I know I can always come here for support and nice convhairsations. :)

Anje
March 16th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Are you giving off "don't pay attention to me" vibes, CB? Hiding your hair in your clothes, things like that -- some might interpret that as you not wanting attention drawn to you as a general thing. Perhaps if they do notice that your hair is also long (and they might not, people can be really unobservant), they think they'd make you uncomfortable.

Likewise, I often have people tell me they used to have super, super long hair like mine. Then they dig out a picture of BSL. While I do think BSL is totally muggle-long, it is not super-super long, especially when comparing it to knee. I only grow mine for my own amusement though, so I merely give them a Spock eyebrow and chuckle to myself. No harm done really.

I get this too. Constant stream of strangers who say "I used to have really long hair like yours!" Maybe some of them did? At classic, mine isn't unobtainably long, but it's getting into the unusual territory. I'm guessing most are just trying to find a thing they can claim in common with something they find admirable, though. I guess it's a thing.

Red.
March 16th, 2016, 09:44 PM
To me, this all boils down to one thing... Don't base your worth around what others think of you/your hair. That's the best advise I can give you. :)

CreatureBailey
March 16th, 2016, 09:48 PM
but it's getting into the unusual territory.

Haha I like this...

Tata-tatatummm........ Unusual Territory. :P

#unusualterritory

CreatureBailey
March 16th, 2016, 09:49 PM
And I guess I AM more quiet and not running around getting all the attention...maybe I'm just being baby-ish with my little crisis.

Wildcat Diva
March 16th, 2016, 10:56 PM
No, You are not babyish... But, it's just high school stuff, made up stuff. My kids who have never been in public school just look at things like this and say, wow, "says who", who cares? But if you grow up in the middle of it part of you will probably be trained to care.

CreatureBailey
March 17th, 2016, 12:01 AM
No, You are not babyish... But, it's just high school stuff, made up stuff. My kids who have never been in public school just look at things like this and say, wow, "says who", who cares? But if you grow up in the middle of it part of you will probably be trained to care.

Makes sense...I can't wait to finish high school tho XD

Wusel
March 17th, 2016, 12:09 AM
When I was your age I used to think the same about me.
I was the misfit of the school.
Quiet, short-ish haired, with tons of acne.
A "POW" (person without friends).
But you aren't! You have a best friend! You have very long hair! You don't have cystic acne! That's great.
Stand up for yourself, let your hair down and show them! They have to see it! :) FIGHT!

Kendrix
March 17th, 2016, 02:25 AM
You know, the pressure to stand out is so strong in high school. I remember I was worried about it too. I felt like I had this boring hair color and frizzy mess so I kept cutting it and dying it. I had sort of fire engine red reverse mullet by the end and then I changed the color each season. Yes it got attention, but was it worth it? I wish I'd know a single thing to do with my hair at the longer length I started with.

What I am trying to say is, you have hip length hair! ROCK IT. If it isn't interesting to YOU, then change it. Braid it differently, bun it, get creative. I bet there are things you can do with that belly button length braid that your classmates wouldn't dream of. Its really all about confidence. You are a step ahead of the game being an LHC'r.

Mirabele
March 17th, 2016, 02:54 AM
dear, it is more about personality than hair. some people waits to be noticed (you) some people make effort to be noticed (the girls you describe). I hear you well, i am the same type of you, i am not the type to talk loud about things i do. I usually silently do my things as good as i can and hope for others to notice. in real life, it doesn't always happen this way.
people like you and me have two options:
1. remain this way, you often happen to meet someone who notice you and your effort. this way includes time and patience and waiting, may include also and bitterness and sadness when things doesn't happen the way we want to/expect to or because it takes long time.
2. make a huge effort to be noticed, say it loud, point others to show your effort/contribution. hard way, you are going out of your comfort zone, but you are taking responsibility to do what you can instead of waiting others to "see" that.
really, it doesnt have to be black and white, so you can alternate between 1 or 2 :)
also: have in mind that people notice most what they are interested in themselves. e.q. the one who obsessed about perfume will notice if others are wearing perfume and what type but may not pay attention to, say, color of anyones nail polish. the one interested in the shape of eyebrows will most likely notice the shape of your and others eyebrows but maybe not notice your new handbag. the one interested in cars will always notice your car model and what engine is in your car but wouldn't pay any attention to what brand are your shoes. in other words, it is not personal, everybody notice something, but no one can pay attention to everything :)

Stray_mind
March 17th, 2016, 03:17 AM
To me, this all boils down to one thing... Don't base your worth around what others think of you/your hair. That's the best advise I can give you. :)

This. Also, you are growing your hair because You like it and it's a hobby, not because you need to be approved by some people doing a silly little competition. :)

DaveDecker
March 17th, 2016, 04:49 AM
Now, if you clearly had the longest hair in the school and were being overlooked, I could understand being irritated (and as has been mentioned, these types of recognitions are typically bestowed upon those in the popular crowd). But the recognition is being assigned to both the male and female who have the longest hair, and (as you've stated) your friend has longer hair than you. So objectively, she (or another female with even longer hair, if there is one) should be the one to be recognized. Right?

Those that have longer hair than you (or heck, even some that have shorter hair than you) may all have a variety of reasons for wanting long or longer hair. As far as I can imagine there is nothing with whatever motivation brings one to seek to have long hair. :) But there is no category for "best reason for wanting or having long hair" as it would be essentially impossible to evaluate.

None of the circumstances that have kept you from having longer hair now actually matters, because the past has passed, and can't be changed. What matters (with this and more importantly with other things) is where you go from here. If you are on track for having longer hair then you've got that covered, and likewise, the same kind of "setting your sights" on goals for your future (education, career, etc) will help you to live the life you want.

Nellon
March 17th, 2016, 05:31 AM
That's pretty unfair though, them getting nominated and not you. *hugs* You can as others said speak up! Or ask a good friend to drop a hint to a teacher (or whoever does the nomination). I kinda think the whole "who has the longer hair" competition is a bit silly and unnessecary. But if there is such a thing, then ALL girls with long hair should get nominated. I get it it hurts being overlooked. Been there, done that, grew up and got out of that place. You will too!

ETA: And you know what? The most noticed popular people in school aren't always the most successful people in life. Go figure! Not much comfort now, but still :D

lapushka
March 17th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Gosh, not to discount or discard your experience, but OMG this is *so* catty and highschool. Try and get past it. Don't get dragged down with it, please. Put yourself above these things. Honestly, it's not worth it. Maybe easier said than done - but in the grand scheme of things, this is nothing.

Kendrix
March 17th, 2016, 11:29 AM
That's pretty unfair though, them getting nominated and not you. *hugs* You can as others said speak up! Or ask a good friend to drop a hint to a teacher (or whoever does the nomination). I kinda think the whole "who has the longer hair" competition is a bit silly and unnessecary. But if there is such a thing, then ALL girls with long hair should get nominated. I get it it hurts being overlooked. Been there, done that, grew up and got out of that place. You will too!

ETA: And you know what? The most noticed popular people in school aren't always the most successful people in life. Go figure! Not much comfort now, but still :D

You are so right! But it's so hard to believe that these people that get heaps of attention will just be normal later until you have experienced it. That's why it sucks so hard for her now, because she is stuck with the drama until she meets the REAL cool people [like herself :) ]

Laura-Jane
March 17th, 2016, 11:53 AM
I think this is really about perception. You say, other don't have "hair as a hobby".
Have you ever made it known to classmates etc. that you have?

Also, hair in braids is not as visible as hair worn down.

I believe that if you had told friends about letting your hair grow, measuring it etc. they would have perceived you as the one who has "her hair as a hobby" and nominating you would have been more obvious.

I personally don't like this kind of nominating, because always certain people will have no nomination whatsoever and likely this will concern people who already are pretty much overlooked by teachers and students. Sometimes, this will even reinforce these people to think of themselves as mediocre, nothing special.
Truth is, everybody is special in some way, but not everybody has traits that are either visible or valued in certain environments (such as school). And a lot of these traits (abilities, talents etc.) would not even be valued were they known, because others have no idea about what is special about them. Maybe someone has learned to do the splits on their own and either nobody is interested or values how long that took etc. Of course, this would be very different in a ballet beginner's class!

I would advise you to talk to the other longhairs in class, address the topic of hair, how long it is, how long they have grown it, if they do something to make it grow faster, how they care for it etc. Probably this will make them recognize you as someone who is interested in this topic and will then also make them view you (and your hair) differently.

There will always be situations where others outperform someone who has always thought of themselves as a leader in this field. This happens to (almost) everybody and of course it hurts, especially if in former situations they were recognized as a leader, an expert, someone most dedicated to a certain topic.
This has happened to me in different fields and always it came as a small shock to discover that, no, I was not the top dedicated person in this field, even if I was made to believe so (or made myself believe) in former situations.

We all know this here: Family etc. say "wow, you have such looooong hair!" and we think "um, not according to LHC, there are a lot of members with far longer hair than me!"
Perceptions change and can be changed: The one who talks about their interests or dedications - also "hair" - will rather be remembered for this than the one just wearing their possibly hidden braid. Unless we are in an environment where the focus already is on "long hair" and the subject is openly discussed with interest in everybody else's hair.

Cheer up and be proud of your hair, even if classmates and teachers don't notice its length!
Consider addressing the subject, maybe you will be surprised and they did notice but did not address you for some reason.

Best wishes
Laura-Jane

truepeacenik
March 17th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Obviously the best way to deal with this is to be knee or calf length at your ten year reunion, while the others all have Mom hair/ helmet hair. :cool:

parkmikii
March 17th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Obviously the best way to deal with this is to be knee or calf length at your ten year reunion, while the others all have Mom hair/ helmet hair. :cool:

Now this is what I'd call advice! Prove them they were wrong :D

SaucyWench
March 17th, 2016, 12:29 PM
You have long hair. That's nice. Other people have long hair. That's nice. Some have short hair. That's nice, too.

Why does it matter??? Will your life really be improved by nomination or winning some unimportant, high school prom "competition?" I mean, you are graduating from high school and entering the very real adult world. What will ahigh school award for having long hair mean? It's not the type of thing to add on your college applications or resume.

Is there some grand, cash prize for these catagories? Some life-long, lasting award? Will anyone care two days after the event? It's ridiculous.

If it is that life-affecting to you, speak up and nominate youself. Just remember, in too many high schools these things are generally rigged towards shining on the popular kids and embarrassing those that are not (often those that are shy or loners).

Time to grow up, face that life isn't always fair to everyone and not worry about things that are, ultimately, in life, not important.

AmyBeth
March 17th, 2016, 12:42 PM
I can't help but admit that it would be fun to get attention and compliments on my hair. I think that's only natural to want recognition for your accomplishments. However, I grow my hair for me, and only me, because I like it! To protect my hair, I always, always wear it up, so very few people ever really even see it, and I get very few comments about my hair at all. What disturbs me the most about OP'S post is how you seem to run yourself down so viciously, merely because others don't seem to have noticed the work and care and time and energy you have put into achieving your length. Your hair is an accomplishment, and I don't for one minute believe that it could be as "boring" and insignificant as you have allowed yourself to believe! I know that if I saw your hair braided, I would understand how braids "eat" length, and I would be impressed, because I like long hair and appreciate it. Apparently the people at your school do not quite share our knowledge or appreciation. That's no reason to beat yourself up!

chen bao jun
March 17th, 2016, 12:55 PM
I totally get this.

You have long hair (and not only that, you have worked on it being long). People are being recognized for having long hair and (for whatever reason) you don't usually get noticed for other things, so you would LIKE to get noticed for this (since you actually DO have long hair). It would be really really nice if someone (other than yourself) would point out that you also have long hair, because you DO (whether or not you win or deserve to win or whatever) the contest. You just would like to have it acknowledged that you have long hair and ARE IN THE RUNNING.

I don't think this is childish, or high school, or petty and it doesn't matter if it won't matter in ten years or whatever--I think this is human. People like to have their accomplishments recognized by others, whether small or large, whether at high school or at a job, whatever.

What you will DO with your emotions, I don't know. I would definitely say, don't take the 'bitter' route. Acknowledging your feelings and coming on here to vent is a good thing to do--continuing to concentrate and concentrate on this and being angry for a long time would be counterproductive. It would hurt you, and do nothing towards getting what you want.

I would say, this experience has told you something important--that you do like your accomplishments acknowledged and that you don't feel that they are being acknowledged. It's easy to say (from the outside), well, take your braid out and let everyone SEE that you have long hair--but maybe you don't want to do that.

You sound as if you have a shy side and both want the attention and DON'T want the attention at the same time. That's okay. People don't have to be consistent. Few of us are. Try to figure out if it would be worth the continuing attention to you, if you spoke up or let your hair loose or otherwise called attention to it for this contest. It might be--and it might not. If it would be, then do it. If it wouldn't be, then don't. If it would be and you just can't manage to do it--if you really want the attention but just are really really afraid to put yourself out there, maybe you might want to take steps to combat your shyness. This is something it is possible to do, a little step at a time.

My husband was painfully shy in high school and at the beginning of college. He was so under the radar that I didn't even notice he was there the first few times we met (I still can't remember meeting him when he says we met--and we even spoke, according to him). He set little goals for himself. He started bodybuilding, and he joined the radio station and learned to utilize one of his best assets (a beautiful, very low-pitched voice). First they had him on the graveyard shift, then as he learned how to do it, he got a prime time spot on the college radio station that broadcast into the larger city. As he kept doing it and got compliments, he became more confident. Eventually he was able to DJ at parties, etc. and each little thing made him more confident. Now, on his job, which he excels at, he gives presentations to large groups, in person (not just his voice) and is very much admired for the work he does. He is still a quiet person and doesn't like more than a certain amount of attention paid to him. But he can be 'out there' when he needs/wants to be.

You have your 'gift' too--you are still young and can work at figuring out what it is exactly and what you want to do with it. From the fact that you have grown your hair long you have patience, determination and can stick to something. These are not small things. Be pleased about them. Figure out what you want further, and then go after it, there will be setbacks but you can set small goals and work towards them. Good luck. And don't ever be ashamed of feeling what you feel. If it's a bad feeling, you can work to overcome it, but if you don't admit its there, it will come out some way anyway, probably not in a way you are proud of. It's better to know and to deal with it. And what you have expressed here are not feelings to be ashamed of at all. Use them for your benefit.

KellieKay
March 17th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Are you a shy quiet person? if so that may be why you are being overlooked(or made to feel that way). I've felt invisible my whole life. I think its just because I am quiet. Hang in there. Life is better after high school.

AJNinami
March 17th, 2016, 05:54 PM
The sad (or not-so-sad) truth is, you probably will never see these people again after you graduate. By the time you get to college your hair will be longer and you will meet new friends. They might have more of an interest in your hair than the current classmates you have.

It's very interesting watching people, for me. I've moved many many times in my life and am now currently attending a small town high school. My graduating class is 36 and that's the largest the school has ever had. These kids have gone to the same school their whole life and haven't really grasped the life outside of their current friend circle. It's a hard truth, but it will probably happen to you when you go off into your independent life. I wouldn't stress out so much about it, we all have our insecurities and things that we wish to be recognized for. You might be a shy but competitive person (like me). I'm having to constantly remind myself that it isn't a race. It really, truly isn't. You have at least 70 years of life left to grow your hair. Pretty soon you're going to forget all about this silly nomination thing. You have beautiful hair, regardless. :blossom:

chen bao jun
March 17th, 2016, 06:47 PM
My high school had about 500 graduate (which was small for where it was, a large city).

I was in touch with a couple of them throughout out college and then accidentally met one or two in jobs in the years after that. But truthfully, except for at the couple of reunions I went to, I've never seen 99.99999% of those classmates again, including those who I thought were close friends at the time. I am in contact with my 'best' friend from high school and we see each other even, once every two or three years and send Christmas cards.

I've stopped going to reunions, because they bore my husband. He didn't go to the same high school. Truthfully, it would be fun(mostly) to see a few people for the evening, but it was never really my friends from that time. and we'd all say we'd stay in contact after the reunion--and never do it.

High school is really not that large a part of your life. Unless maybe you are from a small town and stay there? but I wouldn't know about that at all.

Nadine <3
March 17th, 2016, 07:08 PM
I understand you. I went to a church youth group when I was in highschool and we did about the same thing at the end of the year (youth group only went through the school year, off during summer) Anyways they gave out an award for best hair and I didn't get it. The girl who did had maybe BSL flat ironed blonde hair. It was pretty, but I was salty and annoyed that I didn't get it. I did get an award though, but I don't remember what it was for. That should tell you how important it is in the long run haha

turtlelover
March 17th, 2016, 07:59 PM
As long as YOU are happy with your hair, I wouldn't worry for 10 seconds what someone else thought of it. Honestly, hair is a VERY small part of life and I'd rather be known for a lot of other things besides that! I am sure that you have a LOT of other things going for you, so cultivate those and don't worry about it.

chen bao jun
March 17th, 2016, 08:26 PM
I understand you. I went to a church youth group when I was in highschool and we did about the same thing at the end of the year (youth group only went through the school year, off during summer) Anyways they gave out an award for best hair and I didn't get it. The girl who did had maybe BSL flat ironed blonde hair. It was pretty, but I was salty and annoyed that I didn't get it. I did get an award though, but I don't remember what it was for. That should tell you how important it is in the long run haha

Dye your hair blonde and flat iron it and you too can win the best hair award.
But it's probably not worth the fried hair.
You know, I still have a guy following me around since last Halloween--how long ago is that now?-- telling me how much better I looked as a blonde and that I should dye my hair that color. I wore a blonde wig with some costume, I forget what. Something medieval-ish.

He's not the first one to have this reaction.

The punch line is: I'm black. (He's not.)

People are just wierd that way, especially men.

It wasn't even a good wig. You know the kind you get for Halloween, obviously plastic. All they see is the color, apparently, so the fact that you lost the silly contest says nothing whatsoever about your hair--just about their bad taste.

CreatureBailey
March 17th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Omg guys. :D

I read all your comments. They all mean something. Woah. Thanks so much. :D

So glad we have this hair family. We're not even discussing hair tips and other stuff we usually see on LHC, I literally came here with my high school issue..still about hair, but still, and so many people take the time to help me with this and stuff, ahhh. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I'm gonna try to not be too bitter, but if I feel bad I can always concentrate on your comforting words and focus on you. But knowing me...it's extremely hard to not be bitter. XD

I guess I prefer my hair hobby to be kept secret at school (like I'm actually paranoid that if I let it be known some douchebags will cut it) but I wish people still secretly had me popping in their minds when they think about long hair in school. Like if they have a list in their mind I hope I'm part of it... but yeah. It's high school. It ends in 3 months. I'm just gonna hang in there the most possible...

I love you all ... sisthurrs (worldplay for sisters..and hair/hurr as some people say..okay no :neutral: ) :grouphug: