PDA

View Full Version : Ignore Me, learning

Simsy
March 15th, 2016, 01:11 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22019&d=1458023712

Simsy
March 15th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Ok, copy and paste off the album works on a computer, not the phone. For phone, copy and paste the link for album.

Daydreamer.
March 15th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Hey, you gotta start somewhere. It doesn't look bad at all.

Arctic
March 15th, 2016, 03:06 AM
There is a test board for testing/practicing purposes :flower:

Nice bun!

Simsy
March 15th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Thank you. 😊 It was a "play" bun. Held up rather well with just the stick, and solid as a rock with a couple of pins to keep the ends in place.

lapushka
March 15th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Cute bun. What were you attempting to do? A cinnabun or a LWB? It sorta looks like a mixture of the two! :) Cool.

CreatureBailey
March 15th, 2016, 12:16 PM
You know when something says ''ignore me'' so you just HAVE to click on it. XD

Simsy
March 15th, 2016, 03:38 PM
You know when something says ''ignore me'' so you just HAVE to click on it. XD

Allure of the forbidden, or ill-advised. :) I didn't want anyone to feel I had wasted their time on a thread. Hence the title.

Cute bun. What were you attempting to do? A cinnabun or a LWB? It sorta looks like a mixture of the two! :) Cool.
No idea, started with a rope braid base because I didn't have a hair tie. Couple of figure-8 and round the base of the bun with the rest. At least, I think that was this bun...hard to say. Bored at work is when I do the more interesting buns I come up with. If they hold, I take a photo and try to remember how I did it.

lapushka
March 15th, 2016, 03:46 PM
No idea, started with a rope braid base because I didn't have a hair tie. Couple of figure-8 and round the base of the bun with the rest. At least, I think that was this bun...hard to say. Bored at work is when I do the more interesting buns I come up with. If they hold, I take a photo and try to remember how I did it.

Well it's good practice in any case. :D