PDA

View Full Version : Flexi 8 missing

naopll10
March 10th, 2016, 05:06 PM
I wanted my flexi this morning and I tried to find it but it has gone missing:( I am utterly devastated!!. Anyone else have stories about their flexis going missing?

Quasiquixotic
March 10th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Which one and size? I'm sorry! Not a flexi, but I've had other toys not be where I need it when I need it.

languagenut
March 10th, 2016, 05:37 PM
When things go missing at our house, it's usually the 2yr olds that find it, because of course it's where they put it. But they only "find" it when they want to, which is usually not at the time it's needed...

I hear pets sometimes do similar things. Do you have any kids or pets?

MsPharaohMoan
March 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Think of the last time you had it :)

Anje
March 10th, 2016, 09:13 PM
When things go missing at our house, it's usually the 2yr olds that find it, because of course it's where they put it. But they only "find" it when they want to, which is usually not at the time it's needed...

"Anything not nailed down is a cat toy."

naopll10
March 11th, 2016, 02:15 AM

My grandmothers cat Chloe:D

naopll10
March 11th, 2016, 02:16 AM
Which one and size? I'm sorry! Not a flexi, but I've had other toys not be where I need it when I need it.

It was a large and it was the butterscotch one. I loved it:)

lapushka
March 11th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Try and retrace your steps, and yes, look in the cat "collection" of things (under the bed, basically *everywhere*)! :lol:

naopll10
March 25th, 2016, 09:31 PM
I ended up finding it in my bedside drawer in my hair things bag:/ silly me for keeping it hidden from myself for so long

flemeister
March 26th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Lost mine for months. My response? Buy a new one! :D

Found it in the very bottom of my bag eventually, and now I have two! All was well. :)

Nadine <3
March 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Anything not nailed down is a cat toy."

Isn't that the truth! When I can't find things i check Arwen's stash of things she collects. Twist ties, bottle caps...those little rings from milk jugs. Bobby pins and hair ties. Most recently, my hair sticks.

Sweets
March 27th, 2016, 04:08 AM
When I lose things, I always casually check out my boyfriend's lab's poop while bagging it up. That dog is dumb. Fortunately she hasn't gotten a hold of anything valuable. Forget child-proofing, try lab-proofing!!!!!