PDA

View Full Version : Hair accessory chocolates

copperlites
March 6th, 2016, 04:55 PM
DH gave me these chocolates, from a local gourmet chocolatier, for my birthday yesterday. Somehow it seems wrong to eat them.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21920&d=1457308218

lapushka
March 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Take a few neat pictures; then for sure eat them. Don't let them go moldy. Mmmm chocolates. :D ;)

meteor
March 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Oh! That's so cute, copperlites! :applause I definitely think a chocolate fine-tooth comb is better than a real one! ;)

LongCurlyTress
March 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
How fun!! What a thoughtful, yummy gift!! :p

Silverbleed
March 6th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Aww that's so cute!

They wouldn't last a day with me tho hahahah

languagenut
March 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM
I understand that feeling (of the OP); it looks like it'd be hard to bring yourself to eat them and mar their beauty, but no, don't be like me; too many times I've tried to save chocolates, until they fall victim to ants or mice or small children! Or they get all splotchy from separation, at which point they're still edible, but not at their prime.

Eventually my parents and friends learned that it's better to give me boring-looking treats, so I'll be less tempted to try to save them for years! :lol:

momschicklets
March 6th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Well that is just freakin awesome :bounce: What a super great and thoughtful gift from your DH! Enjoy them!

calmyogi
March 6th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Oh! How adorable! I showed my husband right away hehe. I would just take some nice pictures and then mow down lol. They wouldn't last with me around.

Sarahlabyrinth
March 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Oh, how cute! Yes, take pictures, then eat them ;)

Llama
March 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Wow, so cute!!
Looks delicious, too. Chocolate is my favorite :)

browneyedsusan
March 6th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Aww! DH gets "husband of the year"! *snaps* for Mr. copperlites. :)

yahirwaO.o
March 7th, 2016, 09:01 PM
I know some salons offer hair treatments with chocolate (most of the time is just a keratin treatment with chocolate smell).....

.... but no way, it looks super yummy so just eat it and enjoy doing so!!!

Wusel
March 8th, 2016, 05:19 AM
YAY! Husband of the year! Definitely! Such great idea!