PDA

View Full Version : Blondiesturn, France Luxe, Monk, Mei Fa + more

icydove
March 21st, 2008, 09:14 AM
Shipping will be actual shipping charges plus 50 cents for a padded mailer. I can ship first class or priority, internationally, insured if desired (recommended), delivery confirmation for U.S. deliveries is required. Based on the number of items you want, I will weigh the items and estimate shipping charges. Funded PayPal only please, but this is negotiable.

Blondiesturn forks
Cardinal wood, just over 6 inches, $15 - SOLD
Snakewood, 6 1/4 inches, $20 - SOLD
Both of these are straight, not curved

http://www.laurencarissa.com/hair/swap2.jpg
France Luxe chignon pics in caramel horn
Just over 3 1/4 inches in size, curved, $9 each
http://www.laurencarissa.com/hair/swapflaw1.jpg
The darker one has some gold flecks on it from the France Luxe stamp noted here. These are not very noticeable, but full disclosure.

More to follow...

Hypnotica
March 21st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Pm'ed you about the snakewood fork!

icydove
March 21st, 2008, 09:30 AM
Baerreis hair fork, wood unknown (likely kingwood or rosewood), 5 1/4 inches, $20 - SOLD
Monkthemonk hair stick, 6 inches, $15 - SOLD

Another full disclosure, the Baerreis fork has a dull flaw in the finish on the back of the fork as noted here. Obviously, this would not show when wearing, and it feels smooth to the touch.

More France Luxe
France Luxe Sliver Barrette on Tige Boule in caramel horn, just over 2 1/2 inches curved, $12 for the pair - SOLD
France Luxe Mini Oval in Luxe, 1 3/4 inches, $4.50 - SOLD
France Luxe Oval Slide in Luxe, stick 6 inches, slide-almost 2 7/8 curved, $7 - SOLD

icydove
March 21st, 2008, 09:37 AM
Mei Fa Allwoods in Walnut, 5 3/8 inches, $15 - SOLD

I received these sticks in a swap. The topper is a green ball with gold flecks, 6 1/8 inches, $10 - SOLD

That's all folks ;) Thanks for looking!

ladiosaRosa
March 21st, 2008, 09:52 AM
icydove.....if the MonkTheMonk stick is still available I might be interested. Can you tell me what woods are in that piece? Exotic wood or dymondwood in the working portion? Thank you so much.

icydove
March 21st, 2008, 10:08 AM
ladiosaRosa, I don't know the woods in the piece because I got it on the Swap Board. It appears they are all natural woods, though. The stick part looks like Bocote.

PseudoScot
March 21st, 2008, 10:44 AM
I just wanted to say I have a Baerris fork like the one you are listing and it's really nice! So if people are tempted don't hold back :) And no, I don't work for Baerris LOL. It's just a nice fork!

LaMusette
March 21st, 2008, 11:38 AM
icydove, I have PM'ed you about the three Tige Boulet-back barrettes!!
Nan in Louisiana

longinthehair
March 21st, 2008, 11:52 AM
Icydove - have pm'd you about the baerris fork...

Remke
March 21st, 2008, 01:20 PM
[/color]Argh, I'm too late for the Baerries and the snakewood forks :([/color]

Kittee
March 21st, 2008, 01:21 PM
Dangit. I always miss the good ones.

longinthehair
March 23rd, 2008, 05:08 PM
icydove - pm'd about the green-topper sticks..

angelthadiva
March 23rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Dangit. I always miss the good ones.

My thoughts exactly! You have nice taste! :D