PDA

View Full Version : When I saw this, I thought of TLHC

rosey4exclaim
February 27th, 2016, 08:31 AM
My boyfriend and I found this awesome show (which is also on Netflix) called RWBY (pronounced "ruby"), and when I saw this part, I thought of everyone here. Fast forward to about 1:09.

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-season-1-episode-6

AJNinami
February 27th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Haha! I can definitely see myself getting that angry over a poor, innocent hair

Mullsha
February 27th, 2016, 11:11 AM
I'd say that's a pretty accurate reaction! I mean common lets be realistic that tiny clump was about what 40 hairs maybe give or take. About 4 inches? That takes months to grow that long I'd get mad too! ^-^

lapushka
February 27th, 2016, 11:13 AM
And it was such a short piece too, to get worked up over. :lol: I remember when I freaked when I saw a few of those when I had breakage. I freaked too. ;)

khryz
February 27th, 2016, 11:15 AM
If only she had worn her hair in a protective style...

Mullsha
February 27th, 2016, 11:17 AM

This made me laugh! I wish I could thumbs it up or something.

MeAndTheMaz
February 27th, 2016, 11:29 AM
That was funny. Unfortunately for me, that's a multiple-times-a-day occurrence. :(

Here you go, Mullsha. :thumbsup:

meteor
February 27th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Ha-ha! That was hilarious! :lol:
But I just couldn't believe she went into full battle mode with all that thick, long hair flying around like that! There is a reason why warriors routinely braided or shaved at least sides of hair and even the samurai wore buns!
Battle braids ftw! :rockerdud

rosey4exclaim
February 27th, 2016, 11:46 AM

I thought that, too!

Mirabele
February 27th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Haha a good one, thanks for sharing! She has a lot of hair to get that upset over a single one, but yes i can understand that reaction :) she should have worn some warior protective bun hairstyle with a large clip or a GTS fork or two solid 7" hairsticks.

MsPharaohMoan
February 27th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Such a funny thread

You... YOU MONSTERRRR