PDA

View Full Version : Is There Only ONE Length That Looks Good On You?

mermaiden_hair
February 8th, 2016, 03:27 PM
OK, I'm freaking out here because I keep noticing a certain trend on people. I see that, especially with women, that there's a certain length that compliments their face, their body, just... everything. And the length differs from woman to woman. There are women out there who look okay with long hair, for example, but look banging hot suddenly when they sport shorter locks. Case in point = Evangeline Lilly in this interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNbZTrCwzI

I'm into men, just wanna put that out there, but she looked amazing in that video! :D

I mean, I saw her with long hair before and she looks really pretty with it, but this shorter do makes her look so... God, I don't know, but it just works on her face and body, you know? God, this is so weird talking about it, because this is a long hair community and we should all talk about growing out hair, but it's just something I need to talk about because it is driving me nuts. I thought I had the face and body (and personality?) to carry off my neck length haircut, but honestly? I think the one time I looked at my best was, I think either collarbone length or armpit length. Somewhere in between those two lengths, I just look incredibly attractive, it just shows off my entire self in the best possible light. But of course, the longest my hair has ever been in my life was, when I was a younger girl, and had classic length hair. :o

So, enough rambling, because I need to ask you all... what is that ONE hair length that looks amazing on you? And if it was on the shorter side, would you still consider growing it out anyway? Why or why not? My answer to this question would be that, even if I look at my best between collarbone and armpit length... I would definitely grow my hair to waist length anyway. It's my hair, it's my body, and I can deal with that whole "could of, should of, would of" thoughts flying around my head about my so called 'best length' for my facial shape and features as well as my body. OK, enough rambling already! ;)

Mitzy
February 8th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Well, it could be she looks better because it's actually her hair and not an Elf wig. Also, she might look smokin' hot because she is barely wearing any clothes.
I dunno, I suppose what you say might be true, but if short hair suits a person, wouldn't you basically get the same effect by wearing your hair up?

mermaiden_hair
February 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Well, it could be she looks better because it's actually her hair and not an Elf wig. Also, she might look smokin' hot because she is barely wearing any clothes.
I dunno, I suppose what you say might be true, but if short hair suits a person, wouldn't you basically get the same effect by wearing your hair up?

LMAO, oh yeah, she was in that Elf movie. :D I forgot. Nah but I mean I saw her with her real long hair and she looked great, of course. I think you are right, it could be her nice dress in that video. Something about her hair there, though... it makes her look alluring. Not that short hair is more alluring than long hair, of course, I'm just talking about her as an individual. I know long hair makes plenty of women out there looking more alluring than shorter hair.

I think you are also right that she and I can get the same effect by putting our hair up. Up-dos are super pretty, and its even lovelier when we finally just let it all down and let the long hair cascade like a river over ourselves... so romantic! :blossom:

-Fern
February 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I actually don't like that length on her, haha, so I think it boils down to: everyone has different tastes. :p

browneyedsusan
February 8th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Gosh, I hope not!
I totally loved all my pixies: the 1" micro haircuts, and the longer mops.
But, I really don't care what anyone else thinks because :lala: I can't hear you! :)

Loveisaverb
February 8th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I think the length really suits her and she looks good with it, but y'know she could look just as good with different lengths as well. ;)
For me personally, I think somewhere around shoulder to APL looks best on me.
Because its short enough that my hair isn't weighted down and still has volume and its long enough where it doesn't look as blunt and boxxy.
With longer hair I can feel sometimes it can overwhelm my features in some way. But why I'm growing it out long if shorter looks better of me? Because I like longer hair better aesthetically and its more fun.

mermaiden_hair
February 8th, 2016, 03:57 PM
I actually don't like that length on her, haha, so I think it boils down to: everyone has different tastes. :p

True that, true that!

Gosh, I hope not!
I totally loved all my pixies: the 1" micro haircuts, and the longer mops.
But, I really don't care what anyone else thinks because :lala: I can't hear you! :)

I love your waist length hair! :O You are literally my hair goal. And I hear exactly what you mean, I don't care if other people go "awww but you looked so nice with short/medium hairrrr" I would just be like "NOPE, MY HEAD, MY HAIR, MY DECISION!" and leave it at that!

Nique1202
February 8th, 2016, 04:00 PM

This is pretty much what I'd say, too. Looking "good" is less about objective "this face shape will always look best with this hair shape" and more about "I find this combination of things aesthetically pleasing" and everyone's tastes may and should differ or everyone would look very very boring. (Besides, usually "this hair cut flatters/suits this face shape" is often about looking thinner which is a really toxic way to think about things! We should all just be able to like what we like.)

mermaid lullaby
February 8th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Bcl looks best on me, but I'm trying to decide if tbl looks good on me too.

mermaiden_hair
February 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
I think the length really suits her and she looks good with it, but y'know she could look just as good with different lengths as well. ;)
For me personally, I think somewhere around shoulder to APL looks best on me.
Because its short enough that my hair isn't weighted down and still has volume and its long enough where it doesn't look as blunt and boxxy.
With longer hair I can feel sometimes it can overwhelm my features in some way. But why I'm growing it out long if shorter looks better of me? Because I like longer hair better aesthetically and its more fun.

I totally understand what you mean. At the same time, I wasn't the best at taking care of my hair when it was long before, as in, I did not keep it trimmed as often as I should (I didn't even know about the S&D method until yesterday) and I did not wear it up, so it kind of just got damaged and looked like an old blanket, ha ha! So now that I've learned my lesson, I'm going to be gung-ho about taking good care of it while it grows and still take care of it once it reaches my waist.

Long hair is sexy, romantic, beautiful, and much more fun, yes. I can't believe I let my fiance talk me into cutting my hair short. I think he cannot let go of that image he has in his head of when he first met me and I was sporting the same neck length haircut (I was 22 and really regretted that haircut). He never let go of that memory, but I'm ready to move on with my hair. I just feel like a sense of femininity is gone when I cut my hair short again. I just don't look as womanly, I actually look older and boyish. :(

lapushka
February 8th, 2016, 04:10 PM
So, enough rambling, because I need to ask you all... what is that ONE hair length that looks amazing on you? And if it was on the shorter side, would you still consider growing it out anyway? Why or why not? My answer to this question would be that, even if I look at my best between collarbone and armpit length... I would definitely grow my hair to waist length anyway. It's my hair, it's my body, and I can deal with that whole "could of, should of, would of" thoughts flying around my head about my so called 'best length' for my facial shape and features as well as my body. OK, enough rambling already! ;)

Don't underestimate the power of a "fresh" cut and professional styling. ;) Just sayin'...

I suit many styles and shapes and lengths, which is why it is sometimes hard when I begin to doubt my length. But hey, I know now at least that doubts always creep in when it gets closer and closer to wash day; those doubts disappear justlikethat when it's freshly washed again and the start of a new week. So hey...

spidermom
February 8th, 2016, 04:12 PM
It's definitely a matter of opinion. I think the short hair looks AWFUL on Evangeline Lilly, but that's just my opinion, and yours is just as valid. I'm not sure what looks best on me.

mermaiden_hair
February 8th, 2016, 04:50 PM
This is pretty much what I'd say, too. Looking "good" is less about objective "this face shape will always look best with this hair shape" and more about "I find this combination of things aesthetically pleasing" and everyone's tastes may and should differ or everyone would look very very boring. (Besides, usually "this hair cut flatters/suits this face shape" is often about looking thinner which is a really toxic way to think about things! We should all just be able to like what we like.)

I think you are right. I just don't look as good with short hair than I do with longer hair, not because of weight or body size, but just, maybe what I'm trying to say is about mostly facial features? I don't know, I'm bad at explaining things. :p

Bcl looks best on me, but I'm trying to decide if tbl looks good on me too.

Another mermaid! Hi! :o

Don't underestimate the power of a "fresh" cut and professional styling. ;) Just sayin'...

I suit many styles and shapes and lengths, which is why it is sometimes hard when I begin to doubt my length. But hey, I know now at least that doubts always creep in when it gets closer and closer to wash day; those doubts disappear justlikethat when it's freshly washed again and the start of a new week. So hey...

Lapushka! :D

That's also another thing I keep looking over; the power of a really expensive stylist. Yes, celebrities have access to them and can always look good, even with shorter hair. Being rich has its perks. But I'm over that whole glamour stuff and just want to live a good, honest, simple life with long hair and using hair toys to look beautiful and feminine instead. :)

I know I always have that case of greener pastures. When I have long hair, I want it short. When its short, I regret it almost instantly and look at old photos of me with long hair. Its a terrible cycle that I must break out of. When I grow out my hair, instead of giving in to that itch of cutting it short again, either from boredom or greener pastures syndrome... I'll just give myself some cut bangs, or buy very pretty hair toys, or something else to spruce up my look without having to hack it all off. You ever have to deal with the greener pastures? How do you deal with the madness?!

It's definitely a matter of opinion. I think the short hair looks AWFUL on Evangeline Lilly, but that's just my opinion, and yours is just as valid. I'm not sure what looks best on me.

It is crazy that everybody can have wildly different opinions about hair. But then, that's what makes this world so interesting!

lapushka
February 8th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Lapushka! :D

That's also another thing I keep looking over; the power of a really expensive stylist. Yes, celebrities have access to them and can always look good, even with shorter hair. Being rich has its perks. But I'm over that whole glamour stuff and just want to live a good, honest, simple life with long hair and using hair toys to look beautiful and feminine instead. :)

I know I always have that case of greener pastures. When I have long hair, I want it short. When its short, I regret it almost instantly and look at old photos of me with long hair. Its a terrible cycle that I must break out of. When I grow out my hair, instead of giving in to that itch of cutting it short again, either from boredom or greener pastures syndrome... I'll just give myself some cut bangs, or buy very pretty hair toys, or something else to spruce up my look without having to hack it all off. You ever have to deal with the greener pastures? How do you deal with the madness?!

The two-week rule. It's a rule here that says you have to think about a new thing for 2 weeks. If by then you still want to do it, by all means. It is meant to prevent impulse cuts and impulse changes. It totally works! And of course when you have doubts, come on here, share and we'll surely talk you out of it! Or not. ;)

Ethelpea
February 8th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Personally, I look better in a lengths between chin and armpit....with bangs. Too much longer than apl just brings down my long, thin face. The bangs draw attention to my eyes. That being said, I can't wait to be back to mid back.

spidermom
February 8th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Honestly, she almost has a case of triangle head on this video to my eye.

papayatree
February 8th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The two-week rule. It's a rule here that says you have to think about a new thing for 2 weeks. If by then you still want to do it, by all means. It is meant to prevent impulse cuts and impulse changes. It totally works! And of course when you have doubts, come on here, share and we'll surely talk you out of it! Or not. ;)

Two weeks is enough time for you to think about it. You can do it

morrigan*
February 9th, 2016, 04:24 AM
I think the biggest part of that if long hair suit you more than short or the other way around is how confident do you feel with it.

I rocked bright orange hair that was around apl to bsl and everybody thought it suited me. And i thought so too, simply because i felt good with it and was confident.

Strawb3rryBlond
February 9th, 2016, 05:01 AM
For me - it is mid back/slightly shorter than waist length with face framing layers that looks the best. I've never had it any longer than that so can't really comment, but the all-one-length deal is not for me. Any shorter and I really hate it and I think it makes me look a lot less feminine/less attractive. I don't really know how to explain it.

bunneh.
February 9th, 2016, 07:01 AM
I'm not into trends or "this suits you" too much. I wear whatever I want and grow my hair to whichever length I want. There were plenty of people that told me that shorter hair would look better, but I would feel devastated with short hair so I know I'll never cut it shorter than MBL or waist. But yes there's definitely some truth to it, like when you see certain actresses/actors with long hair and then short hair you either go omg s/he looks better with short hair or s/he looked better with longer hair. It has a lot to do with tastes though IMO.

wectmall
February 9th, 2016, 07:53 AM
I think she looks so much better with longer hair. I love long hair and short hair looks terrible on me! I have only had it short twice in my life--chin length, and I loathed it! It made me look boyish, heavier and just plain unattractive.

On the other hand, long hair that is not kept in good shape, frizzy, tangled uneven, etc---well that makes anyone look terrible. Beautiful well maintained long hair looks great on everyone! (in my opinion!)

I look my best when it's waist length. Unfortunately for me, I usually damage it somehow before it reaches that length---so I end up cutting it up to about bust-length. That is how I found this site. I decided to find the best methods to grow and care for my hair so that i can get it back to my waist!

mermaiden_hair
February 9th, 2016, 07:53 AM

Two-week rule. Got it! ;) That actually sounds like a really rational way to think about things. Thank you! :D I wish there was a "thank you" button to give you all my thanks, lol!

Personally, I look better in a lengths between chin and armpit....with bangs. Too much longer than apl just brings down my long, thin face. The bangs draw attention to my eyes. That being said, I can't wait to be back to mid back.

Same here. I just don't care anymore, I want waist length hair!

Honestly, she almost has a case of triangle head on this video to my eye.

I got that. :( It's a curly girl curse!

Two weeks is enough time for you to think about it. You can do it

It is a very sound idea and I'm glad I know about it now. :)

I think the biggest part of that if long hair suit you more than short or the other way around is how confident do you feel with it.

I rocked bright orange hair that was around apl to bsl and everybody thought it suited me. And i thought so too, simply because i felt good with it and was confident.

Yes! It's all about confidence. I no longer feel confident in the way I look anymore, so short hair just isn't for me, then!

For me - it is mid back/slightly shorter than waist length with face framing layers that looks the best. I've never had it any longer than that so can't really comment, but the all-one-length deal is not for me. Any shorter and I really hate it and I think it makes me look a lot less feminine/less attractive. I don't really know how to explain it.

I'm not sure if one length is good for me, simply because I worry that my heavy curly hair would look somehow bad. A lot of curl experts say that layers is good for curly hair, but what about those who just want to grow very long hair? Does it matter? :S

I'm not into trends or "this suits you" too much. I wear whatever I want and grow my hair to whichever length I want. There were plenty of people that told me that shorter hair would look better, but I would feel devastated with short hair so I know I'll never cut it shorter than MBL or waist. But yes there's definitely some truth to it, like when you see certain actresses/actors with long hair and then short hair you either go omg s/he looks better with short hair or s/he looked better with longer hair. It has a lot to do with tastes though IMO.

You are right, and I need to stop listening to other people. I am learning the hard way that a lot of people out there are just looking out for themselves and their own comfort levels rather than caring for my own personal happiness. And might I add, I just love, love, LOVE your long red hair! :crush:

mermaiden_hair
February 9th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I think she looks so much better with longer hair. I love long hair and short hair looks terrible on me! I have only had it short twice in my life--chin length, and I loathed it! It made me look boyish, heavier and just plain unattractive.

On the other hand, long hair that is not kept in good shape, frizzy, tangled uneven, etc---well that makes anyone look terrible. Beautiful well maintained long hair looks great on everyone! (in my opinion!)

I look my best when it's waist length. Unfortunately for me, I usually damage it somehow before it reaches that length---so I end up cutting it up to about bust-length. That is how I found this site. I decided to find the best methods to grow and care for my hair so that i can get it back to my waist!

OMG. Yes! Short hair makes me look and feel manly, unattractive, and even heavier! Not that there's anything inherently wrong with heavier people (I was once heavy) but I do look better when I lost some of that weight and with longer hair to compliment it. Everybody is different!

Yeah girl, both of us want that waist length! :o

bunneh.
February 9th, 2016, 09:00 AM
And might I add, I just love, love, LOVE your long red hair! :crush:

Awww thank you so much! :blossom:

chen bao jun
February 9th, 2016, 03:38 PM
I don't know. I think what we like on ourselves and what other people like on us depends on so much more than how it looks.

What's in style comes into play (who thinks anybody looks best with 80's shags or 60's beehives anymore?). Sentimental things. Like, my husband likes a short crop on me because that's how I looked when we met. My uncle was telling my young cousin at a family event last weekend NEVER to cut her hair (not realizing she just had) I really think because his beloved mother had hair the same length and so he likes to see. I feel sentimental about my aunts who had long hair they wore in buns and found myself wanting to do that once I got to a certain age.

What's convenient comes into play. As in, I prefer myself with long hair at least in part because it's so much easier. Wash, detangle, bun, go--as opposed to wash, blowdry, style wtih curling iron and then with comb, teasing away, just to avoid the dreaded tangle head...

You could tell me till the cows come home that I look better in short hair (my husband sometimes does) and I'm not doing it again because I love the convenience of the longer hair as well as the warm fuzzies remembering my aunts...

lapis_lazuli
February 9th, 2016, 03:43 PM
I think I look much better with long hair... by far! I wouldn't know who I am without it :) I've tried mimicking short hair styles and I feel they all look ugly on me... I'll be sticking to this length and beyond!

Eastbound&Down
February 9th, 2016, 03:51 PM
According to the face shape chart, I supposedly look best with a chin length bob, which I've had and I love while I had it. But I personally feel much more confident and more me when it's BSL or longer. And, like others mentioned before me, confidence is key!

Chromis
February 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
I think people look better with whatever makes them feel most confident. If someone wants to rock a mullet and that makes them happy, then they are going to look better that way than if they have a buzzcut that makes them feel self-conscious and awkward. (And that is from someone who really does not dig mullets!)

lapis_lazuli
February 9th, 2016, 04:14 PM
I think people look better with whatever makes them feel most confident. If someone wants to rock a mullet and that makes them happy, then they are going to look better that way than if they have a buzzcut that makes them feel self-conscious and awkward. (And that is from someone who really does not dig mullets!)

So true :) If you're happy with your hair, you would exude self-confidence. How can you look bad then? :bow:

Sarahlabyrinth
February 9th, 2016, 04:34 PM
I don't care any more what someone says looks best on me. I just want my hair long, love it long, feel like "me" with it long and that's that :p

I spent too many years having my hair according to what others thought looked good on me and I was miserable the whole time hating it short.

Long is how it's going to be...

yahirwaO.o
February 9th, 2016, 05:28 PM
I don't care any more what someone says looks best on me. I just want my hair long, love it long, feel like "me" with it long and that's that :p

I spent too many years having my hair according to what others thought looked good on me and I was miserable the whole time hating it short.

Preach it Sarahlabyrinth preach it!!!

Seriously, most people just base their tastes on what current media and showbizness dictate and not their own (almost always paired with an attractive semi naked person lol). Sure I can look ok with short hair because Im a guy and well that's what it's expected. AS IF!!!! Gotta feel free and much happy with my long locks and no mainstream image of pretty boy can take that good relieving feeling from me!

I feel great my current BSL length, but I can look fantastic with short hair or beyond great with waist lenght.... but the thing is, I'm happy with whatever length Im sporting because my good looks are not based on my hair (its my mood baby)! :cool:

lapis_lazuli
February 9th, 2016, 05:39 PM

Hats off to you, Sarah! I'm glad you're here with us on this journey :flower:

ArienEllariel
February 9th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Evangeline Lily I actually prefer with her longer hair (think like when she was playing Kate on Lost). And between you all and me, I frankly don't give a rats ass if say, APL looks better on me than waist length or -inset length here-.

papayatree
February 9th, 2016, 05:41 PM

I agree with you. Self-confidence is the most important thing about your appearance.

humble_knight
February 9th, 2016, 05:53 PM
One length hair looks the best on me, in my opinion. Either a short buzzcut ( grade 1 or 2) or what I have now - just below shoulders - makes me feel the most confident. Short back and sides, which I sported during my teenage years definitely does not suit me. It was like a mushroom sat atop my head. Evangeline, like most actors and actresses, seems to exude confidence no matter what hairstyle they have. They're so used to changing their style for different roles, I suppose.

mermaiden_hair
February 10th, 2016, 11:06 AM
I don't know. I think what we like on ourselves and what other people like on us depends on so much more than how it looks.

What's in style comes into play (who thinks anybody looks best with 80's shags or 60's beehives anymore?). Sentimental things. Like, my husband likes a short crop on me because that's how I looked when we met. My uncle was telling my young cousin at a family event last weekend NEVER to cut her hair (not realizing she just had) I really think because his beloved mother had hair the same length and so he likes to see. I feel sentimental about my aunts who had long hair they wore in buns and found myself wanting to do that once I got to a certain age.

What's convenient comes into play. As in, I prefer myself with long hair at least in part because it's so much easier. Wash, detangle, bun, go--as opposed to wash, blowdry, style wtih curling iron and then with comb, teasing away, just to avoid the dreaded tangle head...

You could tell me till the cows come home that I look better in short hair (my husband sometimes does) and I'm not doing it again because I love the convenience of the longer hair as well as the warm fuzzies remembering my aunts...

How did you convinced your husband to let you grow out the crop cut? I really HATE my own short bob, but my fiance seriously thinks that's my best length. I want to shake him and yell, "You are deluded by your memories! I had this haircut when you first met me, OF COURSE you still want that haircut!" but in the end, I'll just grow it out and take very good care of it. If he sees that I can pamper it and make sure it is healthy, clean, and soft, as it grows out, he'll probably get over himself. :P

I think I look much better with long hair... by far! I wouldn't know who I am without it :) I've tried mimicking short hair styles and I feel they all look ugly on me... I'll be sticking to this length and beyond!

Yeah, honestly, don't ever cut it short. Don't do the same mistakes I did. I wonder if there is this phenomenon of when somebody cuts their hair wrongly twice because they think the same haircut will magically look better the second time around. And I am here, alive, to tell you that no, it doesn't look better the second time around. I looked and felt badly with a bob, and I still look awful with it today when I cut it short around 2 months ago. :(

According to the face shape chart, I supposedly look best with a chin length bob, which I've had and I love while I had it. But I personally feel much more confident and more me when it's BSL or longer. And, like others mentioned before me, confidence is key!

Exactly! :D

You speak the truth, because before I came to Ireland from the U.S. (to join my fiance), I went to a curl-friendly salon and asked to just have a trim and layers without sacrificing my length. My hair was long there, can't exactly remember the name of the length, but it was long. The stylist complied and gave me exactly what I asked for, and I left feeling beautiful. My fiance complimented me at first.. but then he complained that I 'look the same' as last time and that he can't tell the difference. I came to Ireland, and he sort of whined about it, saying I was prettier when I have shorter hair, and so I went to a nearby salon to get it short. I felt fine for the first few days... and then it hit me.

I wasn't happy with my hair anymore.

Now all I can do is be patient and grow it out. My confidence level is very low at this point. I even had a breakdown a couple of nights ago, feeling so unattractive and unsightly. It is a horrible feeling, as a woman. Her hair is her crowning glory. And I don't have a crowning glory on my head anymore. I'm sorry if this post sounds emotional, but I just had to let it out. :( I hope you do not mind!

Here, here! A lot of people told me I look better with short hair, but I just don't see it!

Lisa-K
February 10th, 2016, 11:14 AM
I look good with different lengths. I'm sure many people have different opinions of what looked best on me. Like a previous poster said on page 1: it basically boils down to personal opinion. I'm not that fussed about it. I find that many women actually look fine with different lengths. But at the end of the day, what matters the most is how you feel the most like you are "you".

mermaiden_hair
February 10th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Evangeline Lily I actually prefer with her longer hair (think like when she was playing Kate on Lost). And between you all and me, I frankly don't give a rats ass if say, APL looks better on me than waist length or -inset length here-.

Now that I think about it, she really does look her best with longer hair. I guess the short cut makes her look sassier, which is nice, but longer hair makes her more womanly in general.

Preach it Sarahlabyrinth preach it!!!

Seriously, most people just base their tastes on what current media and showbizness dictate and not their own (almost always paired with an attractive semi naked person lol). Sure I can look ok with short hair because Im a guy and well that's what it's expected. AS IF!!!! Gotta feel free and much happy with my long locks and no mainstream image of pretty boy can take that good relieving feeling from me!

I feel great my current BSL length, but I can look fantastic with short hair or beyond great with waist lenght.... but the thing is, I'm happy with whatever length Im sporting because my good looks are not based on my hair (its my mood baby)! :cool:

I think men who grow out their hair are an amazing bunch. :D To be able to say "to hell with you all!" at society when they tell you that no, you can't have long hair because you are a man, is very brave.

One length hair looks the best on me, in my opinion. Either a short buzzcut ( grade 1 or 2) or what I have now - just below shoulders - makes me feel the most confident. Short back and sides, which I sported during my teenage years definitely does not suit me. It was like a mushroom sat atop my head. Evangeline, like most actors and actresses, seems to exude confidence no matter what hairstyle they have. They're so used to changing their style for different roles, I suppose.

I haven't had one length hair for a very, very long time now. I'm used to have layers. :P Is having it all one length suitable for wavy/curly hair? :hmm:

mermaiden_hair
February 10th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I look good with different lengths. I'm sure many people have different opinions of what looked best on me. Like a previous poster said on page 1: it basically boils down to personal opinion. I'm not that fussed about it. I find that many women actually look fine with different lengths. But at the end of the day, what matters the most is how you feel the most like you are "you".

Tell it! :D

Llama
February 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Evangeline Lilly would probably look good with any haircut to be honest lol. I think she looked best with the long hair she had in Lost, though.

I have no idea what length looks "best" on me but I can say with confidence that really short hair is not flattering on me.