PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful pink long haired dancer

Marbid
February 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
http://youtu.be/_k6x4hQfSSE

This is artistic pole dance. Please let go of the stigma of pole dancing and enjoy this amazing performance by pink puma for the world pole dance competition. she has hair sticks and let down her amazing clasic length super pink hair near the end. Watch all the way. I really wanted to share this with you guyz since its so pretty and her dance is extremly skillful.

MsPharaohMoan
February 6th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Amazing. So strong. And beautiful hair! Spinning poles are fuuun but take some getting used to :silly:

cat11
February 6th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I like how much of it looked ballet inspired. But if it really is JUST a stigma.... why is she showing her underwear to everyone with her legs wide open? I don't mean this in a condemning way but rather in a you can't deny that it is very sexual way.

I cant get over the stuff she does with her feet 0_0 My feet would cramp horrible lol. MsPharoahmoan has it right when she says she is strong.

I also like the name... Pink Puma!

Marbid
February 6th, 2016, 07:16 PM
You cant climb a pole without exposing the arms and feet and legs and ussually the torso. You use the skin to stick to the pole so you can free your hands. If you are fully clothed you slide right off. Or you only use hands and feet, which would limit you in the amount of manuvers you can perform.
About the underwear.... You could say the same of figure skating, gymnastics, ballet, contemporary dance ,pretty much any sport or dance that features a sustained split. Which is many.

missrandie
February 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Dang she is graceful and strong!! I love watching people who defy gravity with impunity :)

velvet orchid
February 6th, 2016, 08:06 PM
oh wow her hair really is gorgeous, though as someone who does pole sport I don't think I would dare attempt such an energetic routine with my hair down, nope buns all the way for me :)

spidermom
February 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Wow, amazing muscle control.

Mitzy
February 6th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Did she win?

maborosi
February 6th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Holy....That is amazing.

Her hair is beautiful, and wow...I cannot even imagine how strong she must be to be able to do that o_o

Question for anyone here who does pole- does it cause skin chafing at all?

Spinder
February 6th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Wow, she is so beautiful and so talented! What a mesmerizing routine. Thank you so much for sharing :)

I wonder how she makes her hair that beautiful shade of pink while keeping it so healthy at the same time? It's absolutely stunning!

Upside Down
February 7th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Holy....That is amazing.

Her hair is beautiful, and wow...I cannot even imagine how strong she must be to be able to do that o_o

No, you bruise like crazy... And some unexpected parts turn into calluses :)

Do you guys know we have a pole dance thread? :)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=113627

parkmikii
February 7th, 2016, 01:08 AM
The whole performance is so stunning! Thank you for sharing!

Angela_Rose
February 7th, 2016, 04:38 AM
Wow, what a physique. She's amazing.

Mimha
February 7th, 2016, 05:00 AM
:bigeyes: Wow !!....

She is a stunning artist, and an even more stunning athlete !!... Absolutely breathtaking ! So graceful and so strong in the same time !...
And what a body !! :thudpile:

I was kind of doubtful about the hair until she let it down^^. But yeah... breathtaking !!!!

Thanks for sharing ! :)

Mirabele
February 7th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Beautiful body and beautiful hair!

Akville
February 7th, 2016, 07:57 AM
She is amazingly well trained...

velvet orchid
February 7th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Hmm I can't access the pole thread, is this because I'm still technically a newbie or?....

MsPharaohMoan
February 7th, 2016, 10:52 AM
You cant climb a pole without exposing the arms and feet and legs and ussually the torso. You use the skin to stick to the pole so you can free your hands. If you are fully clothed you slide right off. Or you only use hands and feet, which would limit you in the amount of manuvers you can perform.
About the underwear.... You could say the same of figure skating, gymnastics, ballet, contemporary dance ,pretty much any sport or dance that features a sustained split. Which is many.

Yes. You use your skin to stick and clench certain muscle groups to stay on the pole so having exposed skin is important. The fact that her torso is covered up is a testament to her strength while performing the moves where a bare torso would assist her.

Holy....That is amazing.

When you first start and get used to the sensation of using your skin to help you stay on, oh my lord yes. For me it was the worst on the tops of my feet. But you get used to it and develop calluses so it gets easier. Plus when you finally nail that spin or hold you weren't able to do before it's so rewarding. Pros totally outweigh cons.

Hmm I can't access the pole thread, is this because I'm still technically a newbie or?....

You should be able to access thread links... You could try typing 'pole dancing' into the search bar? Or maybe it's because it's in the off-topic area?

meteor
February 7th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Wow, she's strong and athletic. :D This looks like gymnastics to me, clearly requires serious training.

Her hair is very cool, too! :thumbsup: The bun stayed so well yet it was so easy to undo. Which bun was that? :hmm: (It can be hard to find easy styles that really stay well and don't pull during sports, especially for heavy hair...)

Marbid
February 7th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Im glad you guyz liked it. I dont think she won. There are more videos of her in youtube. I really like pole dancing. But i dont actually do it. Because i have no studios in my town, and i cant put a pole in my house because of my ceeling.

Im also very impressed with her hair. It must be quite hard to get her hair so long and pink. I guess the easiest method is to have natural light blonde hair and use a deposit only die.

rhosyn_du
February 7th, 2016, 02:10 PM
What an amazing performance. I'm completely in awe of the way she moves.

The fact that her hair color didn't bleed onto her costume at all suggests it's not just deposit-only dye. My experience with deposit-only dyes, especially pinks and purples, over virgin hair is that they bleed every time you sweat until they've washed out completely. I'd guess she at least did a bleach bath to get the dye to adhere better.

velvet orchid
February 7th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Thanks MsPharaohMoan, I don't know what it could be then, it says I don't have permission to access the page?!? so I'm assuming it's because it's in the off topic area :confused:

meteor
February 7th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks MsPharaohMoan, I don't know what it could be then, it says I don't have permission to access the page?!? so I'm assuming it's because it's in the off topic area :confused:

Velvet orchid, I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might have something to do with you only having 10 posts at the moment. :) I think once you get more posts (25 posts, I think...?), you'll be able to access the off-topic area without an issue. :flower:

velvet orchid
February 7th, 2016, 05:01 PM
ah perfect thank you meteor, I'll get posting :p

HeartofHaleth
February 7th, 2016, 09:04 PM
*rubs eyes*

*rubs eyes again*

*blinks twice*

Sweet merciful parsnips, I think I just saw something utterly gorgeous! Consider me gobsmacked!

spidermom
February 7th, 2016, 09:13 PM
What an amazing performance. I'm completely in awe of the way she moves.

The fact that her hair color didn't bleed onto her costume at all suggests it's not just deposit-only dye. My experience with deposit-only dyes, especially pinks and purples, over virgin hair is that they bleed every time you sweat until they've washed out completely. I'd guess she at least did a bleach bath to get the dye to adhere better.

Deposit only dye sticks to my hair like crazy (except turquoise). It takes about 6 months to fade away completely.

*Stella*
February 7th, 2016, 09:39 PM
You don't need a very light base for dark pinks, so can be achieved with minimal bleaching. It is possible to have very long fully bleached hair though if you take good care of it

maborosi
February 7th, 2016, 09:56 PM
You don't need a very light base for dark pinks, so can be achieved with minimal bleaching. It is possible to have very long fully bleached hair though if you take good care of it

This. I've hit my hair with bleach (volume 40) and it's doing just fine. (http://happyhairdays.blogspot.com/2015/11/hair-color-adventures-bleaching-over.html) You have to know what you're doing, and you have to take care of it more gently afterwards, but I've done it with very little problems. I think I've only noticed a slight increase in splits.

rhosyn_du
February 8th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Deposit only dye sticks to my hair like crazy (except turquoise). It takes about 6 months to fade away completely.

I'm not talking about fading, just bleeding onto other things. I had a purple that lasted several months on my hair, but every time I sweated even a little bit, I ended up with purple stains on the collar of my shirt or anything else my hair touched. I had the same issue with the dark pinks I used, although those didn't last nearly as long. I never had that problem with reds or the one blue I tried.

Do you not have issues with purples and pinks getting all over things when you sweat? I wonder if it's a chemical reaction thing, kind of like how some people's skin turns silver black, but not everyone's does.

*Stella*
February 8th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Some brands of direct dye have much more rub-off/transfer than others, Adore for example barely transfers at all even when used neat. Other brands can be diluted with conditioner to make them transfer less

butter52
February 10th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Yikes what body control!

I want to do pole dancing but it is so expensive where I leave.