PDA

View Full Version : UPDATES: wedding hair photos, trim before/after, NYE style :)

OleanderTime
February 3rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
Hello long hair friends - I have several big updates I've been meaning to share with you. First, I got married at the beginning of the month and wanted to share my hair from that special day. This was a treat for me, because I *never* wear it down, or do any damaging styling. And for my wedding, I had a professional salon style (yes, after a bit of stress about using heat). The pearl pins were one of my first presents from my now-husband, and I made my late grandmother's cameo broach into a hair comb to honor her. After the wedding, I could *not wait* to get a trim to even out my ends, and that was fun because it was my first cut where I had to stand up to get the hemline even. :) And finally, I tried to do a fancy NYE style myself and while you can't really see the upside-down braid, I do think it turned out well. So yes, the last month has been exciting for my hair. Now on to the pics!
http://s12.postimg.org/n5mxm7qv1/Wedding_Hair.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/ykjequ37h/Haircut.jpg
http://s12.postimg.org/6vwrjbg71/NYEhair.jpg

slynr
February 3rd, 2016, 12:18 PM
So gorgeous!! You look classic and beautiful. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures!!

Agnieszka
February 3rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
thank you for sharing your lovely pictures, you looked very classy and beautiful.

edit* Slynr, I didn't mean to copy your comment, that was just my thought too :-))

Islandgrrl
February 3rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
Oh, how elegant and lovely you are! Congratulations on your marriage!

nalgena
February 3rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
Your hair is beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage, I wish you and your husband all the best.

meteor
February 3rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
Yay! :joy: Congratulations on your marriage, OleanderTime! :bottomsup:
Your hair and all the styles look amazing in all those pictures! :applause
And wow, that upside-down braid+bun looks so beautiful and unique! :crush:

lapushka
February 3rd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Very pretty! :D & I love that last picture with your kitty. :inlove:

gregh
February 3rd, 2016, 02:54 PM
congrats and looks very nice.

parkmikii
February 3rd, 2016, 04:23 PM
Congratulations! Your hair is very pretty :D

hypersensitive
February 3rd, 2016, 04:38 PM
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! More please! I'm getting married soon and I just can't get enough of wedding photography! Your hair and dress and everything is just perfect!!

Duchess Fuzzy Buns
February 3rd, 2016, 05:15 PM
Your hair looks beautiful and elegant! :thud: And oh my gosh, that black kitty is so pretty too.

Beatrixity
February 3rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Congratulations! You have beautiful hair and you look stunning in your wedding pictures. :)

diddiedaisy
February 3rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Congratulations :flowers: Your hair looks great, very beautiful

yahirwaO.o
February 3rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Congrats!!!! Have a very happy marriage! :magic::magic::magic:

..and your hair is looking divine and gorgeous!!!!

OleanderTime
February 4th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Thank to so much everyone! :blossom:

CoveredByLove
February 4th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Very beautiful!!! :flowers: