PDA

View Full Version : TT for Sale

MicheleZ
February 3rd, 2016, 06:54 AM
Shipping is $6 for a small priority box and $3 for first class in the US and $13 internationally sent first class with tracking which is the customs number (I think I can keep it low if I stay below a certain weight).

I am not responsible for lost packages. If you would like insurance beyond the $50 included in priority mail, let me know and I'll add it to the shipping cost. Once it leaves my hands it is yours. Paypal, goods and services. If my inbox is full please contact me at michele . zarinelli @ gmail . com

If you would like additional photos of anything just let me know.

This TT is amazing IRL but I have one similar that I got custom so this one needs a new home!

$88 and in new condition (purchased for $103) SOLD

The Flared Top "Princess Eve" Full Body Floral Hair Stick Featuring Spalted Holly inlaid with Green Fresh Water Pearls and Malachite
It measures .62" in width and 6" total length (tip to tip), as illustrated in the last photo.

Willowyn
February 3rd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Hey, MicheleZ! The link isn't working!

pastina
February 3rd, 2016, 10:34 AM
I dont think any sold listing links are working, unfortunately. It's been a few days of being redirected to "oops!" pages. Hope etsy fixes it soon!!!

Hypnotica
February 3rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
Yeah, some links from Etsy simply will not work.

MicheleZ
February 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Weird works for me....I inserted the specs.

neko_kawaii
February 3rd, 2016, 10:51 AM
I think its the difference between the page that loads for the purchasing customer and the "This item sold" page that loads for everyone else. Something is up with their database or the way the page modules are meant to display.

MicheleZ
February 3rd, 2016, 10:59 AM
Can you see the picture?

truepeacenik
February 3rd, 2016, 11:08 AM
In your post, yes, the photo is showing.
Try going to etsy and getting the link through the sold area.
Is this a Phoenix stick?

MicheleZ
February 3rd, 2016, 11:19 AM
Thanks - think it's fixed!

Tabitha
February 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
So beautiful! I need to remind myself that I sold my entire TT collection because I just don't have the hair to make them work these days *weeps with nostalgia and longing*

Willowyn
February 3rd, 2016, 02:39 PM
OK, I'll bite. PM sent.