PDA

View Full Version : Too little and too much

W2
February 3rd, 2016, 05:02 AM
Normally I wash my hair every 3-4 days using the CSC method. Once in a while I use a clarifying shampoo (probably not often enough) and then I use some kind of mask. And it's all fine

Monday I washed with the clarifying shampoo and then a purple to bring out my silvers better ... and afterwards I did a SMT ... and my hair is like silk ... so nice ... although it spits out my sticks.

Normally I can put my hair in a nautilus and it will stay for hours with no stick ... now ... none of my buns stay put.

Guess it goes away in a while ... but right now ... I don't know if I'm happy or annoyed

school of fish
February 3rd, 2016, 06:15 AM
Welcome to my world!

Except in my world there is no bun that holds on its own and updos have to get redone several times throughout the day as a matter of course, not just in case of SMT ;) It's not for no reason my username is school of fish! Slippery, slippery fish... :D

For me there's nothing that sets that right, but I'm sure your hair will return to its regularly scheduled programming in a wash cycle or two :)

In the meantime, enjoy the silkiness! Your hair is beautiful!

Eastbound&Down
February 3rd, 2016, 08:47 AM
For my hair, it seems like every other inch or so, I start to have problems with my buns staying up. One month, my buns will be fine, go up and stay there all day and I never have to think about them. The next month, I have ends that stick out and they unfurl and I have to redo them several times a day. Annoying really, but I've started to recognize the pattern, so now when I start to have problems with my trusty bun, I chalk it up to good growth :)

W2
February 10th, 2016, 04:11 AM
And apparently I don't think all that clearly

Yesterday I saw the Valentines Day Flexi 8 ... and came to think, that it's been a while since I used any of my Flexis ... so now I found one - and my hair sits as well as it used to with a stick.

I had my daughter trim a bit in january ... and I've had the problem since - the SMT just did it worse