PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Molandfreak
February 1st, 2016, 10:40 PM
Hello from (most likely) one of the only guys on this forum! I currently have shoulder-length hair but it would be longer by now if it weren't for my mom. She's cool about it being long, but unfortunately she doesn't get that I just need to keep growing/wear a headband for it to eventually get out of my eyes. I rarely ever get my hair cut, but when I do, I feel really violated and less natural. Thus I have decided to never get it cut again unless I absolutely have to for a high paying job. I really wish to break the stereotype that men with long hair are dirty, homeless hippies, and I do that by taking care of it and conditioning it every day. I'm so happy I discovered this community and I hope to contribute positively!:cool:

bunneh.
February 2nd, 2016, 07:54 AM
Welcome, there are plenty of guys here growing their hair. :)

Gaalsong
February 2nd, 2016, 03:33 PM
Hi! Welcome to LHC. You should be able to find a lot of support on here from males and females alike.

My fiance doesn't cut his hair except for maybe a yearly trim if he feels like it. It's currently about mid-back length, usually kept in a ponytail. He always looks well-groomed.

lapushka
February 2nd, 2016, 04:11 PM
No you're not the only guy on the forum, by far, even though us women still far outrank you. ;) :p You should find plenty of support here.

Welcome! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
February 2nd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Oh, there are plenty of guys here, you just can't always pick them from the back of their heads! :p

Welcome, and happy growing, you'll find plenty of support here.:)

papayatree
February 2nd, 2016, 06:56 PM
Hello fellow dude. I have the same problem with my mom as well. You defiantly are not alone. We men here are just as passionate as the ladies here, not saying we are better, because everyone is so awesome here. There are 3 guys that are promeniant here, Gumball, EdG, and TrolleyPup. You will enjoy it here, I promise!

trolleypup
February 2nd, 2016, 07:43 PM
Oh, there are plenty of guys here, you just can't always pick them from the back of their heads! :p

Welcome, and happy growing, you'll find plenty of support here.:)
:misskim:

Hello fellow dude. I have the same problem with my mom as well. You defiantly are not alone. We men here are just as passionate as the ladies here, not saying we are better, because everyone is so awesome here. There are 3 guys that are prominant here, Gumball, EdG, and TrolleyPup. You will enjoy it here, I promise!
I think the percentage of males here is around 5%.

gregh
February 3rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Another guy here. There is plenty of great advice and a lot of support and encouragement as well.

lapis_lazuli
February 5th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Welcome! :flowers: You're definitely not alone. I hope you find all the support you need here :-)