PDA

View Full Version : "9 truths about having long hair" Cute and accurate cartoon

Diana_Prince
January 15th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I saw this yesterday and just had to share! Not all of them apply to me yet but I know a lot of you ladies will agree with most or all!

http://www.bforbel.com/2015/01/girls-with-long-hair-will-know.html

Garnetgem
January 15th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Lol yes relate to a few don't we ladies suffer for having our long hair!

lapis_lazuli
January 15th, 2016, 04:26 PM
LOL, I've seen this before :laugh: It's very true...

Nadine <3
January 15th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Ha, that last one :p

Nique1202
January 15th, 2016, 04:42 PM
I mean, I'm sure most of us have encountered 4 before, and I suppose 7 is possible if you get careless sometimes wearing a lot of chunky sharp jewellery, but most of the others just strike me as poor planning or poor haircare in general? Things like if you brush from the top down you make every tangle you can't rip through, and at least long hair is easier to tie back and not get into your food in the first place short hair which can hide in food and get eaten without ever being seen :tmi: ). Maybe I'm just an over-careful spoilsport though. :shrug:

winship2
January 15th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The one where the SO accidentally gets your hair in his/her mouth and bites it off during sexytimes? Yup. Got a few more layers to grow out now :(

Diana_Prince
January 15th, 2016, 07:20 PM
#4 happened to me yesterday afternoon lol

lapis_lazuli
January 15th, 2016, 07:42 PM
I mean, I'm sure most of us have encountered 4 before, and I suppose 7 is possible if you get careless sometimes wearing a lot of chunky sharp jewellery, but most of the others just strike me as poor planning or poor haircare in general? Things like if you brush from the top down you make every tangle you can't rip through, and at least long hair is easier to tie back and not get into your food in the first place short hair which can hide in food and get eaten without ever being seen :tmi: ). Maybe I'm just an over-careful spoilsport though. :shrug:

Nah, I agree with you :p Seeing people rip through their hair with brushes makes me cringe, including the visual in this comic. shudder: and short hair hiding in food? Well... :run:

Islandgrrl
January 15th, 2016, 08:55 PM
This is cute.

Sweets
January 15th, 2016, 11:18 PM
The one where the SO accidentally gets your hair in his/her mouth and bites it off during sexytimes? Yup. Got a few more layers to grow out now :(

YUP. That one made me laugh the most. I love your comment about the layers - must have been intense!

MsPharaohMoan
January 16th, 2016, 07:29 AM
0.5% discount lol

lapushka
January 16th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Those short cartoons are fun!

Wahahaha, I don't know why this made me laugh so much. :lol:
http://www.bforbel.com/2013/05/i-know-this-is-mean-but-thats-why-its-so-fun.html

lapis_lazuli
January 16th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Haha nice one, Lapushka :laugh: !

Akville
January 16th, 2016, 09:59 AM
The one with food is so not true .. The long haired people have their hair up when they make food.. :D It's too irritating to have it down...

Diana_Prince
January 16th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Those short cartoons are fun!

Wahahaha, I don't know why this made me laugh so much. :lol:
http://www.bforbel.com/2013/05/i-know-this-is-mean-but-thats-why-its-so-fun.html

Heh heh that's great!

lapis_lazuli
January 16th, 2016, 10:53 AM
The one with food is so not true .. The long haired people have their hair up when they make food.. :D It's too irritating to have it down...

Amen! :laugh: