PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeyyyyy Macadamiaaaa

CreatureBailey
January 10th, 2016, 09:38 PM
So has anyone of you tried the ''Macadamia oil deep repair mask'' and the other products of Macadamia oil? I have the mask, I use it once or week or every other week. What are the opinions on it? It is trustable? Is it a good product? Should I get the shampoo thingy for my next shampoo since I'm running out of my Argan Oil Live Clean vegan shampoo? Also is anyone of you familiar with this shampoo?

Sweets
January 11th, 2016, 02:10 AM
I haven't tried it, but you don't mention your OWN opinions on it! Is it working for you? How was your hair before and after? I'm not familiar with the shampoo, but I'm always interested in vegan products.

diddiedaisy
January 11th, 2016, 03:00 AM
I have some macademia oil and a serum. My hair loves the stuff, but I haven't used the brand your talking about.

KittyBird
January 11th, 2016, 04:03 AM
Is it the Macadamia Natural Oil brand you're talking about? If so, I have a few of their products and I quite like them. I have the rejuvenating shampoo, and it's very mild and gentle, yet gets my hair squeaky clean every wash. I dilute it in water to make it spread over my hair easier.

CreatureBailey
January 11th, 2016, 09:38 PM
I haven't tried it, but you don't mention your OWN opinions on it! Is it working for you? How was your hair before and after? I'm not familiar with the shampoo, but I'm always interested in vegan products.

Oh! Well, I think my hair likes it. When I used to use the mane n tail shampoo my hair looked all super like fly away and fine and all like baby hair like fine and stuff... and like it was just like uhh ._. but with this shampoo my hair feels normal after. :P It's 98% natural products. Sulfate free paraben free silicone free. One of the only bad chemical free shampoo in this small town.

RottenMango
May 5th, 2019, 02:40 PM
I used the mask years ago and it is very softening and moisturizing. Now, I am using the serum and I think it is also good. It’s lightly syrupy and nurturing for my hair.

milosmomma
May 5th, 2019, 03:24 PM
I haven't any experience with that specific brand you mentioned but actual plain macadamia oil is one of my favorite oils. I use it for ROO method and tassel oiling, oiling in general and have great results. It has a softening effect for me, if I find my ends stiff macadamia takes care of that for me:)

AutobotsAttack
May 5th, 2019, 03:59 PM
I don’t really like anything from that brand. Shampoo makes my roots dry, the mask feels like I did an extreme protein treatment, and my hair gets straw-like. I don’t mind the serum, but it’s nothing fancy. If the product works for you, keep using it.