5'0") and my waist is very high up on me, and
MBL and BSL get a bit blurred at a certain point,
And most if not all bras sit rather low on me,
So ive been going back and forth on whether i can
claim BSL, or if i have a little bit more
growing to go?

Red.
January 1st, 2016, 11:35 PM
Maybe I'm not the best to be giving advice, I have bad eyesight :p but to me you look almost there.

AutobotsAttack
January 2nd, 2016, 01:09 AM
Maybe I'm not the best to be giving advice, I have bad eyesight :p but to me you look almost there.

yea the picture is a bit darker the lower you get, but almost there is good enough for me lol

pailin
January 2nd, 2016, 01:34 AM
Hard for me to see your ends clearly. You're at least very close to top of the strap. I know some people around here prefer to call it at the bottom of the strap, but it's up to you. If your bras sit fairly low, just call it at the top.
I ignored MBL entirely since my strap also sits pretty low, it was just irrelevant to me.

Lauraes
January 2nd, 2016, 03:07 AM
Looks to me to be just above the top of the bra strap. I'd call BSL when you get there if your bras sit low (I know the struggle, I'm 4'9").

lapushka
January 2nd, 2016, 03:17 AM
You actually have to be at the bottom of your bra strap to be BSL. ;)

Theobroma
January 2nd, 2016, 05:36 AM
You actually have to be at the bottom of your bra strap to be BSL. ;)

Considering that there's bra straps and bra straps (on mine, some are only half as wide as others and the extra is just as likely to be at the bottom edge as at the top), I don't agree with this. For my money, the most practical approach is to treat BSL as a spectrum and not a point. If you're on the spectrum somewhere, you get to call it.

For whatever it's worth, body markers are of limited use anyway because different people come in different sizes and with different proportions. As an indicator, say, of when you can expect to have enough length for a certain updo, inches or centimetres are much more useful.

cat11
January 2nd, 2016, 08:04 AM
Considering that there's bra straps and bra straps (on mine, some are only half as wide as others and the extra is just as likely to be at the bottom edge as at the top), I don't agree with this. For my money, the most practical approach is to treat BSL as a spectrum and not a point. If you're on the spectrum somewhere, you get to call it.

Yes I agree I have never heard of BSL being specifically the bottom of the strap, just in the vicinity/touching it. Autobot since your hair isn't touching it, I'd say you aren't there yet, still APL. But soon you will be there.

AutobotsAttack
January 2nd, 2016, 12:20 PM
alright, thanks guys :)

lapushka
January 2nd, 2016, 12:57 PM
alright, thanks guys :)

You're almost there! Happy growing. :D

AutobotsAttack
January 2nd, 2016, 01:09 PM
You're almost there! Happy growing. :D

just trying to patient lol. kind of struggling lol