PDA

View Full Version : Que Craft users

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 07:09 AM
I ordered the dragon buffalo horn hair thingy about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have yet to recieve it in the mail :(

Before I contact the seller I want to know if anyone has had the problem of their toys arriving after a really long time.I live in US,Ga to be exact.I am waiting so impatiently for this toy!!:confused::rolleyes:

cindy58
March 21st, 2008, 07:18 AM
I think about 2 weeks is the average time. It doesn't hurt to ask the seller -- she may be able to send tracking information.

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 07:35 AM
yeah-I just hate to bug her.I get all nervous,its weird with me :)

shrimp
March 21st, 2008, 08:47 AM
I was just about to post almost exactly the same thing!

I ordered about the same time through Etsy and my order says it's shipped but no sign of it yet. I've ordered from her before but have no idea how long it took. I hope it shows soon as it was an order of a few things I've had my eye on for a while.

Nightshade
March 21st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Her profile says she's located in Saigon, and often times you're looking at 6-14 days minimum shipping for first-class style international. :)

Miss Murphy
March 21st, 2008, 08:55 AM
I live in Europe, and I usually have the same problem when ordering something from the US. That can take anything from 4 days to 4 weeks. I usually contact the seller after 3 weeks, as just a polite way to let them know I'm still waiting.
So far everything has arrived, though. You'll just have to have a little more patience ;)

longinthehair
March 21st, 2008, 09:05 AM
I too would say expect to wait at least 3 weeks - she's never let me down - they will arrived eventually. I am coincidentally waiting for an order as well. Her products are awesome.

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 09:06 AM
great.Thanks again everyone :flowers:

I'm going to send her a quick note letting her know what's going on.I can't wait for this piece!

intothemist1999
March 21st, 2008, 09:10 AM
Since so many websites where you can order stuff, say "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" I often just mentally apply that to everything.

I recently ordered from the US (to Canada) and it took 6 weeks...and that was all time spent in the post.

kate46
March 21st, 2008, 09:25 AM
I'm in the Uk and have ordered from Que Craft three times, it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks for the order to arrive but arrive they do and all of them have been lovely, I don't think you need worry but she is a friendly and won't mind an e-mail i'm sure.

khyricat
March 21st, 2008, 09:55 AM
She's in Saigon, I love her stuff, but it does take more time then I would like to see it come through. I think my last order took almost 3 weeks.

lora410
March 21st, 2008, 09:57 AM
The one you bought from week took about 3-4 weeks to get to my house. Show us what you bought!!!!

Elleyena
March 21st, 2008, 09:58 AM
I actually am from Georgia and ordered the phoenix hair stick a couple of months ago. It took about two weeks. I love it though! Quecraft is very kind, and the product is worth the wait. She should be fine with you checking in. Can't wait to see your new toy!

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 01:06 PM
oh it is so awesome :love: here's the link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10107673

I also want the clear/white birds hairstick.That's my next toy.Her stuff is so cheaply priced too.I did email her through Etsy to see if everything was okay with the order.

zift
March 21st, 2008, 02:41 PM
I live in Asia and my Quecraft products arrived so quickly like in a week or so:)

Elleyena
March 21st, 2008, 02:52 PM
I liked that dragon too! I'm thinking about getting the phoenix comb she has out. It looks so pretty.

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 03:12 PM
I know its on the small side,so I'll have to look for updos for my length I can do with that particular size of toy

angelthadiva
March 21st, 2008, 04:36 PM
I was going to chime in, but I have nothing new to add...My purchase from them took 2-3 weeks, but it was very carefully packaged. International shipping does take a lot longer than w/in the US.

embee
March 21st, 2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks for writing about this. Her stuff is beautiful but I wasn't sure it was a good idea to order from so very far away. But plainly y'all think she's ok and her stuff is fine so I'll get my DS (he has PayPal) to order me something.... oh decisions decisions! ;)

pookatrina
March 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
My first order took 10 days or so, my second took 3 weeks.

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 06:23 PM
I'm taking that advice and thinking it will take about 6-8 weeks for delivery.When I ordered some toys form Miss Murphy,it did take about 2 weeks and she doesn't live in the US.I was hoping that the Que Craft was going to take about the same time but she is farther away.I did get a hair fork from Lora410and I was so impressed with the quality.I use that thing all the time,I know my friends/family are tired of seeing it LOL

cutastrophe
March 21st, 2008, 06:54 PM
oh it is so awesome :love: here's the link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10107673

I have this one. Pretty, but really hard to use, for me anyway. :shrug: It takes a million tries to get the pin through the second hole and then when I do, it's always sitting crooked.

LifeisAdventure
March 21st, 2008, 08:26 PM
It's nice to see so many QueCraft lovers, and I hope to own some of her pieces myself in the near future. On that note, has anyone seen the black dragon horn hairstick lately? Or does anyone know if she's stopped producing them? I've wanted one since I first saw them about a year and a half ago but haven't seen ANY listings for them in months. Someone on LHC actually used to wear it in her siggy. Anyone know anything about it?

Elleyena
March 21st, 2008, 08:39 PM
I believe it was out when I got my phoenix. I was trying to decide between the two of them!

eadwine
March 21st, 2008, 11:45 PM
Just email her and find out ;) If she finds there is a demand.. I would say she would start making them again.

Patrycja
March 22nd, 2008, 07:15 AM
a black dragon horn stick??? I would love to see what that looks like if she starts making it again.The mail hasn't come yet today,I'm hoping I'll get some good news :)

Miss Murphy
March 22nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
When I ordered some toys form Miss Murphy,it did take about 2 weeks and she doesn't live in the US.I was hoping that the Que Craft was going to take about the same time but she is farther away.

That's true - but I also sent something to Neoma (who lives in the US too), and she had it within 4 days :bigeyes:
Aaaand I sent something to Isilme, who lives on the same continent as I, and that took almost a month.

So what I'm saying is, it just depends - on what, who knows :cheese:

tiny_teesha
March 23rd, 2008, 06:37 AM
she has had a few customers who had to wait longer then the 10 days. I think i read it in her feedback.
I did get a fork from her which snagged my hair silly.
But i'm ok with it, all her other things ive gotten are AWESOME
And i have got something on order, it should be here by now also. STILL waiting, but i dont mind it is more of a suprise this way.

eadwine
March 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
It's nice to see so many QueCraft lovers, and I hope to own some of her pieces myself in the near future. On that note, has anyone seen the black dragon horn hairstick lately? Or does anyone know if she's stopped producing them? I've wanted one since I first saw them about a year and a half ago but haven't seen ANY listings for them in months. Someone on LHC actually used to wear it in her siggy. Anyone know anything about it?

I found it! link (http://cgi.ebay.com/QueCraft-DRAGON-Hair-Stick-Pin-HORN-Hand-Carved_W0QQitemZ120237126131QQihZ002QQcategoryZ110 631QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Patrycja
March 24th, 2008, 08:29 AM
yeah-I'm going to get that stick for my next toy and I'm a bit better with hair sticks(when I quit breaking them)

Patrycja
April 10th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Just got a reply from Que about the missing dragon barrette/slide/hair pin.She confirmed it was shipped to my country but got lost by customs.She wiil replace the item and add a free apology gift.That is so nice of her to do.

willowcandra
April 10th, 2008, 12:43 PM
ooh you naughty little enablers!
I was wondering if shipping to uk was reliable....hmm I have just ordered three flexis so the horn stuff will have to wait...so reasonably priced though hmmmmm.

angelthadiva
April 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM
That explains why it was taking so long! Dang customs!

LifeisAdventure
April 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Lol! I feel your pain, ilovemycop, I have had the worst luck with customs. When I lived in Australia for a while, I waited almost 3-4 weeks for a FedEx package from my Mom in the US because it contained one "personal clothing artifact" along with "gifts" and those require different forms. Worse, the package had a formal dress in it because my dorm/house was having its Annual Ball and they coated the whole thing in this nasty disinfectant powder. Gross! Thankfully I cleaned it up in time for the Ball, but yeah... customs is not my friend. :P

Anywhoo, yay for knowing your Que Craft slide is on the way, and more yay for the free gift! I hope you enjoy! :)

shrimp
April 10th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I'm still waiting for my order... I think I'll email her.... :run:

firebird
April 10th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I ordered on the 7th - the dragon slide, a bird slide for my mum and a bird fork. I'm thinking I have a few weeks to wait...I hope your replacement package gets to you soon, ilovemycop!

Patrycja
April 10th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I am so excited to finally try out the slide.I've actually dreamt about the thing LOL and free stuff always rocks my socks :D

willowcandra
April 11th, 2008, 03:24 AM
I just made my first que craft order:) See what happens when I come on lhc with lack of self restraint? (at least it's not stupidly expensive.)

shrimp
April 11th, 2008, 05:08 AM
I always try and limit my Que Craft orders just so that when I'm broke and need a pick me up I know that I can quickly save up for something from her. It's sometimes hard to limit yourself when you realise just how cheap they are :wink:

willowcandra
April 21st, 2008, 08:42 AM
Just to say that my stuff arrived within ten days......and it's fab!
Did everyone else get their stuff? ilovemycop did your stuff arrive? I couldn't tell from the posts-maybe I am just being dumb?

Patrycja
April 21st, 2008, 09:05 AM
Nothing yet.I just seen my mailman walk by my house and got all sad the order wasn't here today.Well-at least there wasn't any bills! besides-its only been 6 business days since she resent the order,I'm just really impatient :)

willowcandra- what did you order?

willowcandra
April 21st, 2008, 09:15 AM
these....
http://www.willowcandra.co.uk/albums/userpics/10001/normal_P1050001.JPG

Patrycja
April 21st, 2008, 11:41 AM
ohhhh I wanted the hair fork..and the butterfly pin..shoot-the whole lot of them :love:

love how the butterfly pin looks in your bun btw :)

firebird
April 21st, 2008, 11:52 AM
willowcandra, the butterfly in your bun looks great!

Has anyone tried the Quecraft combs? I love the look of the phoenix one, but was wondering whether it would be smooth enough not to cause damage.

willowcandra
April 21st, 2008, 11:56 AM
firebird...judging by the quality of the toys you should find the comb a dream! even the parts of the toys that aren't polished to a high shine (the bits in the cracks) are still smooth.

firebird
April 21st, 2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks willowcandra, that was really helpful :) Next time I have some 'fun money' I think I'll treat myself.

rubyredslippers
April 21st, 2008, 11:48 PM
I've ordered a large custom order which includes the pigeon comb, but it isn't mailed yet. I can let you know how it works when it arrives. (I'm excited:D. It's so hard to wait!)

shrimp
April 22nd, 2008, 04:25 AM
The phoenix comb was in my order which still hasn't shown - if it does I'll let you know how it is.

ilovemycop did she straight away offer to resend your order?
I emailed and said mine had not arrived and was told it was probably held by customs and just to ask them and be understanding. Which is fair enough but...

khyricat
April 22nd, 2008, 05:42 AM
how long has it been? in general I've seen things take up to 3 weeks to get here from Vietnam (DH ordered soem things from there too at one point)... so I can understand her not wanting to resend if it might not have arrived yet...

shrimp
April 22nd, 2008, 06:17 AM
I ordered on the 3rd March :wail:

The first order I had from her arrived really quickly! About as quickly as Willlocandra has had hers really. Given we are in the same country that just made me a little more worried. :shrug: The order was for about $25 worth of stuff so not the kind of amount you can just shrug off.

Patrycja
April 22nd, 2008, 06:21 AM
I contacted her and said that I was concerned about the first order.She checked with customs-then got back to me to let me know she was resending the order along with the free gift for her apologies.I'm really not expecting it for quite awhile.Like someone said on this thread earlier-it could take 6-8 weeks.
I'm just really glad that she responded to my conversation on etsy so fast. She's super nice btw :)

shrimp
April 22nd, 2008, 06:27 AM
Thanks!

I know she's lovely to deal with, that's why I feel bad :oops: It's not her fault it hasn't arrived, and she's been great to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitiate to reccommend her but I've never had to wait this long for something and I'm starting to worry that I'll never get my order.

Peggy E.
April 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
I ordered the dragon buffalo horn hair thingy about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I have yet to recieve it in the mail :(

Before I contact the seller I want to know if anyone has had the problem of their toys arriving after a really long time.I live in US,Ga to be exact.I am waiting so impatiently for this toy!!:confused::rolleyes:

I've ordered from her several times and never been disappointed. Once it has left her hands in Saigon, there's no telling what channels it takes until reaching the final destination.

I always figured there was someone in Customs laboriously taking down names and addresses of everyone receiving packages from Viet Nam/Korea/China, depending on which group has tweaked our government's nose out of joint most recently. (Yeah, I'm paranoid, but these are strange and murky times in which we live.... :o(

You might write her - she is very nice and wants you to be happy with your purchase, but I doubt that you've got a concern just yet. And, if you write her, that always makes the package come!

firebird
May 1st, 2008, 03:15 PM
shrimp and ilovemycop, did you receive your items yet? I ordered 3 and half weeks ago and still no package :( I appreciate she has no control over postal systems/customs but am wondering if I should email her yet?

Nynaeve
May 1st, 2008, 07:24 PM
I've ordered from QueCraft several times.
It took maybe two weeks or so for my stuff to come each time.

littlebabywulf
May 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
I saw one of the dragon slides on the swap board, and I totally need one. I'm so glad that I came across this thread and that people think she's good and reliable. I can't order anything just yet, since we're moving at the end of the month, but as long as she continues doing well placing an order will be one of the first things I do! :)

shrimp
May 2nd, 2008, 06:12 AM
shrimp and ilovemycop, did you receive your items yet? I ordered 3 and half weeks ago and still no package :( I appreciate she has no control over postal systems/customs but am wondering if I should email her yet?

nope. I had a package too big for letterbox slip the other day and got all excited, went to the post office and it was my magnesium (essential, but not as fun) :wail:

Patrycja
May 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
still nothing....

but she's got some great new things!I'm loving the shell hairstick.

cutastrophe
May 2nd, 2008, 07:44 PM
I ordered some quecraft goodies today :D

It's my second time ordering from her. They shipped relatively fast last time. :shrug: I can't wait to get these...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11466912
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11467066
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11466779
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11466959

Patrycja
May 2nd, 2008, 07:48 PM
I ordered some quecraft goodies today :D

It's my second time ordering from her. They shipped relatively fast last time. :shrug: I can't wait to get these...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11467066
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11466779
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11466959

very pretty things.I want to see action shots!

Patrycja
May 5th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I got em!!!!!!

the dragon slide is to die for :love:
and the gift was the dragon pin!
so worth the wait-now I have to recharge my camera batteries to take action shots!

:cheer:

firebird
May 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Yay, I'm so glad you got your goodies, ilovemycop! I'm going to contact Que today if my package still doesn't arrive.

Gutterfayrie
May 5th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I placed my first order last Saturday and I guess I'll wait until after 3 weeks before i start to worry

anyone have the dragonfly (what I ordered) and what do you think of it?

firebird
June 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM
In case anyone's interested, I finally received my order from April 7th today. The first package apparently got eaten in the mail, so quecraft sent another one, with an extra hairstick as a gift. It was registered mail so I had to sign for it, and this one arrived in about 2 weeks. She was very nice about sending it again, and the items are GORGEOUS! Really smooth and shiny and I love them :) I'll definitely order again :)

Patrycja
June 18th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I did swap the dragon pin because it was too heavy for my thinner hair,but I got another quecraft item for swap :lol: I'm glad you got everything firebird-show action shots when you get a chance :)

Loreyanne_H
June 19th, 2008, 03:08 AM
I'm waiting for a Que order, but I think for Italy it's normal to wait up to one month - some friends of mine had to wait so long time...

kowlrea
September 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
so im guessing if I ordered from her on the 21st , i should not expect to get my stuff until like October 1st ?

does she give you a tracking number for your stuff ?

AJoifulNoise
September 3rd, 2008, 03:28 PM
so im guessing if I ordered from her on the 21st , i should not expect to get my stuff until like October 1st ?

does she give you a tracking number for your stuff ?

I didn't get one, but I also didn't ask. It took about 3 weeks for me to get my things.

kowlrea
September 3rd, 2008, 10:01 PM
I didn't get one, but I also didn't ask. It took about 3 weeks for me to get my things.

thanks for answering

tiny_teesha
September 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
it took over 3 months for me to get something once
but it eventually came!
I also found they snag a bit, like the tips of the sticks and there was a hairline fracture in a fork that always snags. Other then that, FABULOUS stuff!!! So unusual and pretty!

coolbreeze212
September 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
I recently place my first order with her, and it took just under 2.5 weeks to arrive. I'm in the northeastern US, btw.

I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I have little doubt that I'll order from her again sometime. She wrapped and secured the contents very well, and the items came to me in great condition.

Her products are so pretty and unique.

kowlrea
September 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM
it took over 3 months for me to get something once
but it eventually came!
I also found they snag a bit, like the tips of the sticks and there was a hairline fracture in a fork that always snags. Other then that, FABULOUS stuff!!! So unusual and pretty!

OMG 3 months ? I would have totally forgotten about that by then. Thing is when i get mine it would go to my post office and not straight to my house and my post office isnt too sweet when its ready .. so i was hoping I would get a tracking number to see at least how much longer I would have to wait so i can talk the PO staff

I recently place my first order with her, and it took just under 2.5 weeks to arrive. I'm in the northeastern US, btw.

I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I have little doubt that I'll order from her again sometime. She wrapped and secured the contents very well, and the items came to me in great condition.

Her products are so pretty and unique.

Lucky you , im in the Caribbean. It's only been two weeks so far since I ordered on the 21st. I sent her two emails asking her how long it is going to take and if she can provide me with a tracking number ... i got no response to either of them . She was quick to reply about purchasing but not afterwards .. im just a bit iffy about the whole thing

DragonLady
September 7th, 2008, 12:06 PM
I ordered her dragon comb, and two of the dragon hair slides. They all arrived very quickly and were packed great. I LOVE all of them, and I intend to buy many more things from her when I can.

That said, I used to own a store, and ordered stuff from all over the world. Dealing with customs can be a major PITA. They can hold stuff for as long as they want, and sometimes destroy stuff while checking it. :(

Give her time, and let her know if it hasn't shown up in 6 weeks. That's the longest I'd wait before letting her know. All of us who've had to sell overseas know there's always a risk that stuff will just never arrive for reasons that will never be explained. :(

RetroKitten
September 9th, 2008, 03:41 AM
does anyone have pictures of the combs? would you recommend them?
can't decide between a que craft comb or a tbs comb...!

kowlrea
September 9th, 2008, 09:56 AM
i dont know if i should be worried ... i sent her two emails and she has not replied to any of them since I paid her . Has anyone else heard from her since the 21st of August ?

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5265766 - that is her site RetroKittin

AJoifulNoise
September 9th, 2008, 01:45 PM
does anyone have pictures of the combs? would you recommend them?
can't decide between a que craft comb or a tbs comb...!

I bought two combs from her and there are pictures in my album. My only caution to you would be that the teeth are very close together and quite sharp. This doesn't bother me (I detangle with a different comb first), but I thought I'd let you know.

RetroKitten
September 10th, 2008, 03:09 PM
thank you, I saw your pics in the review section.
is it too sharp? = might damage fine hair?

Slug Yoga
September 10th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I imagine it's just the length of shipping time from Vietnam. Her stuff looks awesome and I've been wanting to get some hair toys from her! Glad to see that others have had good experiences, even if it might take a while to ship.

kowlrea
September 11th, 2008, 04:59 AM
I just got my notice from the post office, just thought I would update everyone . That means it took 21 days to get here, not bad ... 3 weeks ... Maybe I will order again ... Just have to see the products first ..

kowlrea
September 11th, 2008, 10:45 AM
got everything, somehow i expected the brown in it to be more orangy .. i guess that is what happens when you know nothing about buffalo horn ... All in all everything is pretty. I just need to learn how to use a hair fork now

LaurelSpring
September 11th, 2008, 10:48 AM
It has taken a little longer but mine have always come just fine.