PDA

View Full Version : found this website with hair inspiration...

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 10:23 AM
...and thought someone on here might like it as well?!
Enjoy!

http://www.fashionisers.com/trends/fall-winter-2015-2016-hairstyle-trends/

lapushka
December 21st, 2015, 10:49 AM
That's great... if you like trends. :)

meteor
December 21st, 2015, 11:46 AM
That's awesome! :D Thanks so much for sharing, Nellon! :thumbsup:

I really liked how the compilation seemed to cover almost everything under the sun: from all natural textures to pin-straight hair to bouffants, crimped hair, retro waves, knots, braids and twists... It really feels like almost anything goes and it's a pretty freeing time for all sorts of tastes and hairstyles.

I think my favorite trend is what they called "brandishing baby hairs". :D It always surprises me how much some folks can fret over frizz instead of enjoying the cute hair halo! :wannabe:

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 12:36 PM
That's great... if you like trends. :)

:) Not so much myself, I usually look like I'm stuck in the seventies/eighties or wear whatever I like! ;)

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 12:39 PM
That's awesome! :D Thanks so much for sharing, Nellon! :thumbsup:

I really liked how the compilation seemed to cover almost everything under the sun: from all natural textures to pin-straight hair to bouffants, crimped hair, retro waves, knots, braids and twists... It really feels like almost anything goes and it's a pretty freeing time for all sorts of tastes and hairstyles.

I think my favorite trend is what they called "brandishing baby hairs". :D It always surprises me how much some folks can fret over frizz instead of enjoying the cute hair halo! :wannabe:

No probs sweetie :) Yes, while not everything was so applicable maybe, I really liked the variation of everything, including haircolour! :) I found it really inspiring, now that I can't get my hair into a bun on the top of my head anymore (default hairstyle for two years) ;)

Yes, I liked that part too, about baby hairs not being a nuisance but a thing you can work with and make look cute.
I got inspired to redefine the way I regard the "halo" :)

Entangled
December 21st, 2015, 01:33 PM
I'm not really partial to the har, but something else caught my eye. It seemed like the goal of the model was to be striking, often in a way that was (to me) not at all attractive. I've been noticing that trend in advertising as well. Sometimes the "alluring, drugged zombie" expression goes too far and the models are just cross-eyed and staring into space. It's too distracting for me!

neko_kawaii
December 21st, 2015, 01:51 PM
Most of it was "fashion as art" rather than "things people might wear in public". I enjoy art much more than fashion advice for the later. Thanks for the link!

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
I'm not really partial to the har, but something else caught my eye. It seemed like the goal of the model was to be striking, often in a way that was (to me) not at all attractive. I've been noticing that trend in advertising as well. Sometimes the "alluring, drugged zombie" expression goes too far and the models are just cross-eyed and staring into space. It's too distracting for me!

Yeah, I hear you! The drugged zombie stare ;)

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 02:11 PM
Most of it was "fashion as art" rather than "things people might wear in public". I enjoy art much more than fashion advice for the later. Thanks for the link!

:) You're very welcome!

Arctic
December 21st, 2015, 02:12 PM
I enjoyed the link, thanks! I do like to keep up with trends to a point, but haven't gotten time (or really I should say brain capasity) to surf the web much seeking that kind of information. I remember that site from the past, though, they make amazing seasonly trend posts, very trough articles.

Nellon
December 21st, 2015, 08:12 PM
I enjoyed the link, thanks! I do like to keep up with trends to a point, but haven't gotten time (or really I should say brain capasity) to surf the web much seeking that kind of information. I remember that site from the past, though, they make amazing seasonly trend posts, very trough articles.

:) Welcome you are! (sorry, all star wars:y at the moment) Yeah, I wish I had brain capacity to do something else than search that kind of info on the net haha! I never saw that site before!

papayatree
December 21st, 2015, 08:25 PM
Very Interesting! I wish they had a guys Trends page too! :(

reilly0167
December 21st, 2015, 08:31 PM
I so want that color like the model on number 14 going all natural section...Igot the same curlies=)