PDA

View Full Version : How long will my braid have to be

W2
December 20th, 2015, 10:51 PM
to be able to strangle DH?

The other night, I had trouble sleeping. Woke up a number of times, being strangled by my braid.
I was talking with DH about it ... and he wasn't all that sympathetic. So I told him, that when my braid gets longer, he might be the one getting strangled.

I sleeped rather well afterwards, but dreamt that I was an assassin, killing with this extremely long braid. :D

So just curious ... how long would it have to be? :confused: One might consider a career change :bigtongue:

trolleypup
December 20th, 2015, 10:59 PM
to be able to strangle DH?

The other night, I had trouble sleeping. Woke up a number of times, being strangled by my braid.
I was talking with DH about it ... and he wasn't all that sympathetic. So I told him, that when my braid gets longer, he might be the one getting strangled.

I sleeped rather well afterwards, but dreamt that I was an assassin, killing with this extremely long braid. :D

So just curious ... how long would it have to be? :confused: One might consider a career change :bigtongue:
Depends on your upper body strength...probably somewhere around classic length?

Anje
December 20th, 2015, 11:40 PM
Well, necks are something like 16 inches around, right? It wouldn't have to wrap all the way around, but I'll still add maybe 6 inches so you can strangle someone not directly behind you, for 22 inches from the base of your braid. What's that? Tailbone or classicish?

Make sure you do your neck exercises so you can hold your head high as you wield your secret weapon!

W2
December 21st, 2015, 02:03 PM
Just one of those things, that are nice to know ;)

chen bao jun
December 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM
That's how Princess Ildico supposedly killed Attila the Hun.
He admired her long blonde braids and made her marry him. She used them to strangle him on the wedding night. That's one story.
The other one is that on their wedding night, he had a stroke. I like version #1.
Beats Jael and her hammer and nails, in my opinion.

irodaryne
December 21st, 2015, 02:22 PM
That's how Princess Ildico supposedly killed Attila the Hun.
He admired her long blonde braids and made her marry him. She used them to strangle him on the wedding night. That's one story.
The other one is that on their wedding night, he had a stroke. I like version #1.
Beats Jael and her hammer and nails, in my opinion.

The first version is definitely the better version and that's the one I choose to ascribe to.

Theobroma
December 21st, 2015, 02:57 PM
Adding another vote for version 1! :D

chen bao jun
December 21st, 2015, 02:59 PM
The story unfortunately does not say, how long her braids were...

parkmikii
December 21st, 2015, 03:07 PM
Just one of those things, that are nice to know ;)

Exactly this I was thinking as well XD
It seems that braids can be deadly too, not just the hairtoys

Kat
December 21st, 2015, 09:45 PM
Just wait until it's long enough for him to lie on it at night...

(There was the time I woke up and couldn't move... I had my back to my partner, and he was on my braid, jammed up against my back. And of course I could NOT wake him up for anything. Because I couldn't even move my head, let alone turn over, I was elbowing him, progressively harder, until finally he mumbles, "what?" I'm like, "you're on my hair." "Huhwhah?" "You're ON my HAIR. Move over." "Huh?" "MOVE! OVER!")

RoseofCimarron
December 22nd, 2015, 04:02 AM
It depends on how thick your hair is, but my hair could strangle another person (I had weird friends in high school :lol:) anywhere between classic and knee length. :) At knee length I once got it wrapped twice around a foam body roller in yoga and the tassel hooked at my nape, so when I sat up, the 3 foot long by 8 inch diameter roller came with me! :laugh: So glad I am back to tailbone!