PDA

View Full Version : friends threads on profile

Obsidian
December 18th, 2015, 02:33 PM
I go to my profile to find threads I've posted in and seeing my friends posts makes it really cluttered. Is there anyway to turn off seeing what my friends are posting?

Groovy Granny
December 18th, 2015, 02:41 PM
When you go to your profile you see ALL the posts of the day.
If you click on YOUR NAME (next to the 'all' button) it will list only your posts.

Obsidian
December 18th, 2015, 02:44 PM
I'm a idiot, thanks:)

Sterlyn
December 18th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Obsidian not an idiot. I never even noticed those buttons on my profile page before GG posted. I had the same question but never bothered to ask.:rolleyes:

Groovy Granny
December 18th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I'm a idiot, thanks:)

Of course not; I am sure it took me a while to figure it out as well.
Glad you have it sorted out now :flowers:

neko_kawaii
December 25th, 2015, 01:02 PM
You can also choose your settings so that anything you post creates a subscription to that thread, or if you want to subscribe without posting ere is an option for that at the top of each thread if you click on "thread tools" and select "subscribe". Then to quickly check for new posts in your threads, click on "settings" at the top right of the screen. You can even sort things into categories to find old things quickly.

LongCurlyTress
December 25th, 2015, 03:41 PM
If you click on YOUR NAME (next to the 'all' button) it will list only your posts.

Thank you Groovy Granny!! All this time I have just been clicking on the link for "Find Latest Posts" under my Profile Pic. This is very helpful information! Hope you are doing well. ;)

littlestarface
December 25th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Thanks so much GG I never even seen this :doh: i would always just go to my view posts under my name.

Groovy Granny
December 25th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Thank you Groovy Granny!! All this time I have just been clicking on the link for "Find Latest Posts" under my Profile Pic. This is very helpful information! Hope you are doing well. ;)
Hi LCT ~ I am good thanks, and hope you are too!

Thanks so much GG I never even seen this :doh: i would always just go to my view posts under my name.

Glad to be of help :o

Arctic
December 26th, 2015, 07:45 AM
I mostly use "Quick liks" --> "Subscribed threads" route. I have organized my subscribed threads into folders, and I can find stuff easily AND decide what to keep following and what not to.

LongCurlyTress
December 26th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Hi LCT ~ I am good thanks, and hope you are too!

Glad to be of help :o

:blossom: Thank you, GG! :cheer: Awhile back, I saw your profile pic with your even hemline. Your hair looks so pretty! Seems like trimming off those layers last year? was the right thing to do. You just went for it, and that took some guts... and here you are now with even waist length hair. Right on! Way to go!! Congrats....;):toast:

I mostly use "Quick liks" --> "Subscribed threads" route. I have organized my subscribed threads into folders, and I can find stuff easily AND decide what to keep following and what not to.

Great idea!! I like it when I can retrace my subscribed threads easily. Thanks for the suggestion. :joy:

Groovy Granny
December 26th, 2015, 12:37 PM
:blossom: Thank you, GG! :cheer: Awhile back, I saw your profile pic with your even hemline. Your hair looks so pretty! Seems like trimming off those layers last year? was the right thing to do. You just went for it, and that took some guts... and here you are now with even waist length hair. Right on! Way to go!! Congrats....;):toast:

Thanks; I am quite happy with it....and will be hitting hip (my final goal) in just a few months :)