PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Hair sticks, TT, LHS, EAD and more.

Christine_O
December 9th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Withdrawn. Thanks for looking.

Christine_O
December 9th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Item sold. Thanks for looking.

Littlefox
December 9th, 2015, 04:34 PM
How long is the TT and do you have a link by any chance? :)

schnibbles
December 9th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Hi Christine, I can maybe assist you in identifying the first stick, as I think I may have possibly owned it at one time... Looks to be a Turn of the Century (http://www.turn-of-the-century.com/hairpins.htm) (or possibly TopJosh?) in Tulipwood. And I want to say the first pair of sticks in African Blackwood are (possibly) Turn of the Century as well.
Good luck with your sale, lovely things :)

Sterlyn
December 9th, 2015, 04:44 PM
I think your blackwood pair is from Turn of the Century Hair sticks and the first stick in the lighter wood you have listed. I have several pairs from him myself.

I am interested in the larks squiggly stick, but need some ideas on what you might be looking for in trade. :) thanks

Sterlyn
December 9th, 2015, 04:45 PM
LOL, Schnibbles Jinxs :)

Christine_O
December 9th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Hi Littlefox. The TT is under 6". I bought it on the Swap board, so I can only point to a presumed link. I believe this is the one I have. https://www.etsy.com/listing/42188260/cascading-chloe-hair-stick-featuring

schnibbles
December 9th, 2015, 04:46 PM
LOL, Schnibbles Jinxs :)

:hifive: :pinktongue:

Christine_O
December 9th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Hi Sterlyn. I am fond of GTS smaller works (would love to get hold of a pair of tadpoles!)
I also like Schnitzstube, LHS, Outnumbered Novelties hair weapons, and I am trying to complete my set of moons. I'd be interested in trying a three way trade with UndineOmega for her acrylic moon.

Littlefox
December 9th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Oh that is mighty short :( It's gorgeous!

Sterlyn
December 9th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Hi Sterlyn. I am fond of GTS smaller works (would love to get hold of a pair of tadpoles!)
I also like Schnitzstube, LHS, Outnumbered Novelties hair weapons, and I am trying to complete my set of moons. I'd be interested in trying a three way trade with UndineOmega for her acrylic moon.

I don't have anything to offer up that you are looking for, good luck on your trade though. :flower:

Quasiquixotic
December 9th, 2015, 05:07 PM
the little sticks with the bocote are from MapleBurl

Absolute lovelies, good luck!

Aleahcim
December 9th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Beautiful TT as well! I don't have a crystal moon, and I think my moon is too small for undline omega. It's a shame! I wish I could help you get a pretty you would love

Christine_O
December 9th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Thank you QQ! I'll add that in. Thanks for the boost Sterlyn and Aleahcim. It is a beautiful TT, isn't it?

UndineOmega
December 10th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Aleahcim what kind of moon is that you're talking about? If it has a pretty grain I might be tempted even if it's tiny :D

Bump for all the pretties :blossom:

Aleahcim
December 10th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Omega, it is this moon. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/192713827/3-mahogany-and-black-limba-crescent-moon,

Although, since the TT is spending to work out a 3 way trade (if you are interested) I would be a little picky. New moons have not been made it quite a while.

Christine_O
December 18th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Bumping! Be sure to check out my other threads too. :)