PDA

View Full Version : My turn

W2
December 9th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Today it was my turn to be told, that I need to cut my hair. At least 10 cm :mad::steam

My hair has been dyed for years, I stopped 4,5 years ago and been growing it out ever since. The last 10 cm is noticeable thinner than the rest.
The condition of the ends are okay, a bit dry, but are actually getting a bit better all the time.
The ends are not split or anything, just thinner. I'm cutting it every 3 months or so 1-2 cm at the time, but I won't cut off 10 cm ... !

earthybee
December 9th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Jealousy because your hair is absolutely fabulous! :crush:

Sterlyn
December 9th, 2015, 09:16 AM
I've seen pics of your hair and it's lovely. Also long hair in real life, not one that's been styled, producted to death, had extensions put in and then perfectly arranged for a shampoo commercial seen on tv, tends to look like, yah know, real hair. Real hair fairytales, doesn't always lay perfectly and sometimes shows the wear and tear of daily living. Lord knows my hair surely does all those things.

*hugs to you, as long as you are happy with your hair, no one else's opinion matters.

spidermom
December 9th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Wow - another LHC milestone reached. Cut another notch in the milestone stick and grow on!

vpatt
December 9th, 2015, 09:30 AM
I've seen pics of your hair and it's lovely. Also long hair in real life, not one that's been styled, producted to death, had extensions put in and then perfectly arranged for a shampoo commercial seen on tv, tends to look like, yah know, real hair. Real hair fairytales, doesn't always lay perfectly and sometimes shows the wear and tear of daily living. Lord knows my hair surely does all those things.

*hugs to you, as long as you are happy with your hair, no one else's opinion matters.

Thank you for reminding me of this Sterlyn. I tend to wonder why my hair never looks as good as others. And I forget those things you listed.

embee
December 9th, 2015, 04:45 PM
Bunch of rubbish. Your hair is fine. People don't know what real hair looks like nowadays. Pffffffft.

Sarahlabyrinth
December 9th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Well, a big :wigtongue to the person who made that suggestion. Ignore such silly remarks and enjoy your hair for what it is - rare, precious and beautiful.

pamrlyn
December 9th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Your hair is gorgeous!
It amazes me that some people feel like they should tell someone else what to do with their appearance. OK, maybe mothers are allowed, up to a certain age. Everyone else - Back off.

luxurioushair
December 10th, 2015, 05:40 AM
They told you how much to cut off, too? Wow.