PDA

View Full Version : Ketylo question #2

akka naeda
March 21st, 2008, 05:39 AM
OK, so some ofyou may remember a short time ago I posted saying my sticks hadn't arrived and I'd emiled Kevin and he hadn't contacted me. He replied on Monday, saying he'd had various problems which had meant he hadn't been reading his emails, but he'd check out the order and get back to me later in the day. I've not heard from him since, which probably wouldn't bother me apart from the bit about getting back to me later in the same day. If he is having problems with things then I don't want to hassle him, but....
I would like to know what has happened to the sticks, will I be getting them or not.
Suggestions?

Robinlyn
March 21st, 2008, 05:45 AM
Try and give him a call at (937) 669-9479. This company has outstanding customer service. There must be something really going on for him not to have shipped your sticks yet. Give him a call and I know that you will feel much better!

Edited to add...
Sorry I just realized your in the UK, that would be an expensive call. If he doesn't email you by the end of the day please let me know. I will call him for you!

akka naeda
March 21st, 2008, 08:27 AM
Thank you Robinlyn, that's very kind of you. He has actually just sent me a reply, he said the order never got shipped and so I can have two free sticks to make up for this, which really is very nice of him.

truepeacenik
March 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
we told you he had great customer service!
usually later in the day is first thing next day, I've noticed. With his buy three get one free deal in Feb, his emailing slowed, unless you caught him AT the 'puter.

I'd be all over the shipping tracker, and I'm assuming customs will dally with the package, too.

akka naeda
March 23rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
we told you he had great customer service!
usually later in the day is first thing next day, I've noticed. With his buy three get one free deal in Feb, his emailing slowed, unless you caught him AT the 'puter.

I'd be all over the shipping tracker, and I'm assuming customs will dally with the package, too.

You did! He does!:)
It wasn't the later same day, it was almost a week later that he got back to me, that was the trouble.
Anyway, he said he'd have the sticks sent out ASAP, so I am assuming he will.
And, once I get them and have a bit more money I will probably be getting someof the real wood ones, not the dymondwood ones. Ketylos are my favourite hair toy right now.