PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Philippines!

Meredith_Sulok
December 6th, 2015, 05:48 AM
Hi, everyone! I decided to register because I love hair.

Speaking of which, I have straight but coarse, long black hair that goes down past my waist. I put it in braids whenever I go to sleep (as seen in my profile pic) or whenever I go out that requires me taking a ride on a vehicle with open windows--the jeepneys come to mind. I only wash it twice a week or three because there are some weeks where humidity is just plain whack. I am in the tropics after all! I don't have any specific recipes to share on what I use to wash my hair with because I'm still stuck with plain shampoo and conditioner on sachets... I just don't have the time to buy those certain ingredients, y'see *cough*cause I'm a cheapskate*cough*.

As for me, I am currently a college student, I love the 60s-70s (music, fashion, and overall aesthetic), cartoons, and goats.

If you want to know more about me and my hair, feel free to ask questions except for highly personal info (like age, gender, or something of the kind).

- Eddy :)

lapushka
December 6th, 2015, 06:17 AM
Your nick is Meredith, but you sign with Eddy. And we can't ask your gender. Now that is puzzling. How should we address you then?

Katrin
December 6th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Maybe Eddy is short from MerEDIth? :)

By the way, Meredith, you mention in your profile that you're a musician. I'm curious, what instrument do you play?

Meredith_Sulok
December 7th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Haha, sorry for the confusion ^^;

Address me by either the full name or nickname and my pronouns are he/him/his. Disregard the gender thing then, I was just being "mysterious" :p

Meredith_Sulok
December 7th, 2015, 06:49 AM
Maybe Eddy is short from MerEDIth? :)

By the way, Meredith, you mention in your profile that you're a musician. I'm curious, what instrument do you play?

I play the recorder. It's not the most fabulous instrument but it's the one I can only play the best. There's also the piano, but I'm quite so & so with it considering that I just started actually playing it when I entered college.

Bill D.
December 7th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Welcome, Eddy! Meredith is a common name on my wife's side of the family, going back well over a century, but only for males.

Bill D.

reilly0167
December 8th, 2015, 05:36 AM
Welcome to our happy gathering place:)