PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Quarterly Photo Project

MeAndTheMaz
December 5th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Well heck. If no one else is going to start it, I will. I've moved it here because I don't spend a great deal of time in Polls and Projects, so am more likely to forget about it there. I'm sure someone will start the monthly thread soon enough.

By now, I'm sure we all know the rules. Pick your chosen times to photo/post and show us your progress.

I'm going to stick with season changes again in '16. I have a new iThing that takes better pictures than my camera, so maybe it'll be easier to see where I really am. I just need to figure out how to edit them and post them here.

Happy growing in '16 everyone! :popcorn:

ETA: Here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127960)'s a link to the 2015 thread.

cat11
December 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM
No one probably made one cause It's still December! My January photo is going to end up in the 2015 thread because that's when the growing was done, in the 4th quarter of 2015... but then the one after it will be here, count me in for 2016 quarterly pics, braided and down.

diddiedaisy
December 5th, 2015, 04:39 PM
I'll join. I've just done November so next one is due in February. Fingers crossed I will be at bsl by then.

Kiiruna
December 8th, 2015, 04:31 AM
I'll sign up for this too! Monthly length shorts are just too often for me, so I guess I'll try this one instead :)

Pol
January 19th, 2016, 03:38 PM
I'll join too! I'm really bad at photos of the back of my head, so it'll be a fair few tries before I get one that can be identified as human; hopefully this month through. Bit boring to start in Jan, but easy for me to remember!