PDA

View Full Version : Growing your own hair color

cattyy
November 18th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Hello, is here anyone else who is now is growing own hair color back? I want still more longer hair and at the same time I want to grow my natural color back but I don't want to cut my hair. I don't know if I should color my hair almost same color than my natural hair or just let it be... Do you have pictures of your growing project?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2e5uo2u.jpg

hennalonghair
November 18th, 2015, 05:59 AM
I'm growing out my colour also . There's a huge thread here for it. You might want to check that out and get some support. I'm growing out cherry cola colour and growing in salt and pepper. It's challenging right now that's for sure. I have just over 3 months virgin growth.

hennalonghair
November 18th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Here's a link to it. There are many members doing this so you'll already have a strong network of support.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=51155

Your natural hair colour is beautiful . So much healthier looking .

TheAmberWing
November 18th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I've just finished growing out my own colour and I'm now at APL and on a mission to classic- it definitely took some doing but it was definitely worth it in the end, keep at it :)

Amenahh
November 18th, 2015, 12:44 PM
Your hair colour is so beautiful!
Have fun with your hair project :)

As your virgin hair is not that different from the dyed hair, I dont think it will be a pain to grow, it might get a nice ombre effect later on!

Ashflower89
November 18th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I've been growing out my natural color for 10 months now, but the only dye in it was a deep auburn red that ended up fading to nearly match my own color anyways, so I'm not dealing with a demarcation line. The two tones of your hair don't look bad in the picture, but if you don't like the yellowness of your dyed lengths you could try a toner to reduce the brassiness and bring it closer to your ashy natural color.