PDA

View Full Version : I am liar and I grow too fast

AlKhazzaR
November 11th, 2015, 03:08 AM
Well I don't want to convince whoever call me a liar, more like I would want to share my progress story in one place to don't make mess in other topics. I don't believe in wonderful effects on sites where women were using tonics for 100$+, but if someone does share effects after homemade methods worth less than dollar then i don't think there's any of business behind it.

Except daily head massages and using different hair tonic everyday for month to see results of it I'm NOT taking any vitamins other than in food however my diet is far away from perfect( trying to work over it).I used to drink triphala last year for 3 months (6cm in first month around 4 in next 2). Right now I'm trying to balance my hormones with some herbs( and also grow my bust bigger).

Except ones showed on these photos I have some old ones from earlier year after homemade herbal decoctions to massage head with, effects with them was pretty good too (from 2-5 cm depends from what i was using).

Only thing I would like to say- instead saying this and that can't be done i will always have thin hair which never grows better move your ass and do something, it doesn't take any high money to buy two or three pack of herbs in pharmacy and mix them in home.Everything take time, but without effort there's surely no way to get out of our stagnation and bad state, just like with exercises or any other thing where practice makes us better.I can'[t promise such effects as mine, but surely they will be better than while doing completely nothing just crying over our problems. I was crying over my thing mouse tail braid for years until i started to work over it.

14.04 after big cut vs 21.07
http://s10.postimg.org/m3qfrpqit/2015_07_16_17_42_56.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/m3qfrpqit/)
http://s27.postimg.org/jwft85xbj/2015_04_13_16_10_13.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jwft85xbj/)

04.04-27.04

http://s18.postimg.org/7zwlb1let/por_wnanie_4_5.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/7zwlb1let/)
orientana hair tonic(another polish one) around 7cm

11-26 october
http://s1.postimg.org/e4xtswg23/2015_10_14_10_47_01.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/e4xtswg23/)

dermofuture hair tonic(polish one, around 6$) around 7cm

26.10-01.11
http://s9.postimg.org/64u0u9njf/2015_11_03_18_12_53.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/64u0u9njf/)

mustard powder(0.4$) experiment, sadly only first two applications gave such awesome results now even through days passed i didn't note up change so it's just shock therapy for my head. 4cm in 5 days no growth later so far.

One more compare from behind straight after cut they was around waist in april and some days ago behind tailbone:
http://s11.postimg.org/82qap8k5r/2015_04_04_14_21_04.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/vv93jfurp/2015_11_05_09_09_19.png

My braid two years ago(slightly thickened at up0side yet by herbs), year ago and now:
http://s2.postimg.org/9es1vizk7/2014_07_28_11_04_34.png
http://s11.postimg.org/t9j29jsrn/2015_08_10_14_31_44.png

lapushka
November 11th, 2015, 03:52 AM
I think it's rather brave to recount this here. :flower: I have a healthy dose of skepticism and so whenever *anyone* (whoever it may be) comes on this board and boasts about major hair growth (6 cm in a month, really?) and says oh go to the pharmacy and have them whip up a few batches of "herbs"... no. I'm sorry. I just... can't. :o I just can't believe it, sorry.

I think you have to be careful with such "stories". For all we know, the pictures could have been taken in reverse order. You know...

AlKhazzaR
November 11th, 2015, 04:31 AM
Lapushka i understand your doubts, however it would be hard to take photos every month for 2 years cutting hair for no reason just to show something :P

I just want to convince people to start taking care of hair from roots not only by conditioning them on length.

I can show some dates on other photos to prove it's not reserved,
here one from Facebook dated at 2012 as you can see under photo (sadly I don't have other one where length is well visible on fb)

http://s4.postimg.org/71qxx4jhn/2015_11_11_12_18_55.png

Here is video after cut( I was checking how ends are behaving) you can see when it was send.

http://youtu.be/U6oln-H_MiU

I will take some video on weekend of regrowed length as I'm too busy right now with work plus it's dark and rainy.

QuirkyCorky
November 11th, 2015, 04:46 AM
I have a question: I understand not blindly taking the word of a salesperson, what on earth is it that people on here think there is to gain from any of us lying about results from home methods? I mean seriously! I'm in two minds about this; one part of me thinks, if you don't believe it works, don't try it. Then the other part thinks, who the hell are people to not believe it unless they do try it? I really don't care if people believe my results, I'm allowed to do it my way, and I'm certainly allowed to be damn well happy about it when something good finally happens. I'm happy for you, AlKhazzaR :)

Platzhalter
November 11th, 2015, 08:03 AM
While also having more than a few doubts on this, I agree when it comes to also taking care of your scalp. And while it is far from normal, 6 cm of growth isn't impossible... some kinds of medication tend to have ridiculous amounts of hair growth as side effect, but in that case, it's usually not just the hair on your head but also everywhere else. And it's hard for me to believe any combination of herbs would do the same.
Still happy for anyone who gets something from using herbs.

sugar&nutmeg
November 11th, 2015, 08:45 AM
Hair growth is so individual, and dependent on so many internal as well as 'applied' variables, I don't see the point in comparing anyone else's hair growth with my own.

My hair will grow as quickly as it grows. I'll take care of it as best I can, with great help from tips here--those tips which I've discovered *work for me* (not all of them will). I'll also try to enjoy every length for what it is, and try not to obsess and agonize over every mm of growth (or every stall).

Having said that, I will admit I don't understand knowingly (not through ignorance) destroying hair through abuse and neglect, followed by hopeless despair and self-pity over the hair's current condition. Cause, meet effect.

The vast majority of the time, healthy hair can be grown. Let it. Love it. Care for it.

cat11
November 11th, 2015, 09:08 AM
I don't think there's any benefit to lying. I'd definitely try a herbal head massage.

Razzles
November 11th, 2015, 09:35 AM
My question is how much is your hair growth with absolutely no help? Only then could we know a little more surely if the results are from the herbs. Also, I wonder the effects on the hair itself and not the growth. Are these tonics applied to the scalp? If so could they be smoothing the hair in a way that gives it extra length? For this kind of thing I like to see what kind of root regrowth there is (not that all of this can't be faked too). I kind wonder if that's what goes on with people that make inversion method result videos. Either they are lying or they really did get tremendous growth in one week but I'm yet to see a pixie cut/shaved head with an inch+ of growth in a week (which would be really obvious) and also none of these girls are showing their sudden inch+ roots that would occur. It is great if this really is working for you but before I rush out to buy some herbal mix I'd be wondering about your normal growth without treatment anyway.

luxurioushair
November 13th, 2015, 01:30 PM
The water must be really good in Poland! Congratulations.

hennalonghair
November 13th, 2015, 01:43 PM
I have a question: I understand not blindly taking the word of a salesperson, what on earth is it that people on here think there is to gain from any of us lying about results from home methods? I mean seriously! I'm in two minds about this; one part of me thinks, if you don't believe it works, don't try it. Then the other part thinks, who the hell are people to not believe it unless they do try it? I really don't care if people believe my results, I'm allowed to do it my way, and I'm certainly allowed to be damn well happy about it when something good finally happens. I'm happy for you, AlKhazzaR :)

While also having more than a few doubts on this, I agree when it comes to also taking care of your scalp. And while it is far from normal, 6 cm of growth isn't impossible... some kinds of medication tend to have ridiculous amounts of hair growth as side effect, but in that case, it's usually not just the hair on your head but also everywhere else. And it's hard for me to believe any combination of herbs would do the same.
Still happy for anyone who gets something from using herbs.

Hear, hear! :toast:
If what you are doing is giving you the results you want , who cares what they rest of us think.
It's irrelevant. If the nay slayers don't believe you, that's ok.
If nobody believes you, that's ok too. As long as you like what you are doing then that's all that matters. You don't need to convince anyone of anything.

Alex Lou
November 13th, 2015, 02:43 PM
I don't think you're a liar. But there are some problems with the photos you posted that are common to all photos of this type. It is difficult to place landmarks in such photos to get an accurate depiction of growth, especially when the sweater or whatever is sitting differently each time. When I look at the red lines you've placed on the photos, they do not seem to be on the same place on your body between the 2 comparison photos. I think it's easy to deceive ourselves when we're looking for results.

mz_butterfly
November 13th, 2015, 07:59 PM
To be honest, the only thing I understood from this post was that you did get exceptional growth from mustard powder but it only worked the first 2 times. Also, that you take herbs (unknown as to what they are) that the pharmacy had and you are taking them to get a bigger bust.

I would not hold my breath for a bigger bust, you are not going to get bigger boobs from an herb. Unless you get pregnant and then the boobs fill with milk but, I'm not sure that's what you're going for.

I can't make heads or tails of the pictures, timeline, growth or what was used to get any results.

Silverbrumby
November 13th, 2015, 09:50 PM
I think growth spurts in hair are great and should be celebrated. I hope what you are doing continues to work. Btw what is your ponytail circumference. You look like a solid 3 to 4 inches round.

I also can't tell too much from the photos but keep us posted. If you keep this rate up you'll be handing towards classical in no time.

yahirwaO.o
November 13th, 2015, 10:20 PM
Well if your feel great about your hair, then by all means be happy about it! :rolling::rolling::rolling:I think its looks lovely no matter how many inches it has grown!!!

restless
November 14th, 2015, 04:39 AM
First of all: Im not criticising you, Im not calling you a liar and I certainly do not want to start a fight, but you have to understand why people come off as skeptical and especially when you show photos and facts like these that kinda come off a little...weird when being analyzed. Im just gonna give you examples here so youŽll see the other side of it too. Then maybe for your next hair growth thread you can think of these things and eliminate these factors that make people doubt:

-the first pair of picures taken from the front where you are bust length in April and then hip in July. If you were hip length in the front, you should probably be BCL-ish in the back, but according to the pictures, nothing happens growth vise from July to October (and you dont mention trims as far as I can see).
-Second pair of photos taken 4th of April and 27th of April you are standing closer to the camera in the second one and thats why it may appear a lot longer. Same goes for the two side-by-side pics from 11th-26th of October.
-The picures taken in late October/early November where you grew 4 centimeters in 5 days arent even taken from the same angle and the second pictures angle makes your head look sort of tilted.

Besides, we dont know how tall/short you are. 145cm? 175cm? Your height matters a lot when it comes to how long your hair appears and how long it takes you to reach the new milestones. Your hair is also very wavy and as a fellow wavy, I know how different it can look from one day to another and it can be hard for people like us to measure it and get a correct answer when wavy/wurly.

Again, I am NOT calling you a liar and I didnt want to rip your thread to shreds with this post. I will keep my own opinion to myself in this matter, but maybe youŽll now understand why people may not believe you despite your documented hair growth and the proofs you present here?

spidermom
November 14th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Did you know that we have a section for blogs? This seems more like a blog post to me.

Your hair looks good.

truepeacenik
November 14th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Agree with Spidermom.

Night_Kitten
November 20th, 2015, 09:30 AM
I'm interested in what kind of herbs did you use? You only mentioned the mustard, which you said stopped working after a few uses... I'd be interested to know what herbs kept working for you over time?

blue_eyes
November 20th, 2015, 11:10 AM
To be honest, the only thing I understood from this post was that you did get exceptional growth from mustard powder but it only worked the first 2 times. Also, that you take herbs (unknown as to what they are) that the pharmacy had and you are taking them to get a bigger bust.

I would not hold my breath for a bigger bust, you are not going to get bigger boobs from an herb. Unless you get pregnant and then the boobs fill with milk but, I'm not sure that's what you're going for.

I can't make heads or tails of the pictures, timeline, growth or what was used to get any results.

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one.

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but I don't see the big deal? If using herbs seems to work for you, great! But not everyone wants to use things like that or experiment with different pills, treatments, etc. and that's fine too...the growing out process is naturally a slow process and is going to frustrate people at times. Nothing wrong with that, I think that's a normal reaction. Personally I'd rather play it safe and be patient.

Suzysu
November 20th, 2015, 11:31 AM
I know what you mean.

And it's so difficult to take the exact same photo in the exact position and make sure your clothes fall at the same length so it all is completely the same except for the hair growth.

I took about 50 pictures of my growth and didn't bother posting them because it was impossible - there weren't two photos that look even as close as yours are, and yours are being dissected for being different.

I got massive growth from massaging my scalp every other night. First with Daktarin, then with castor oil for a month. So, I cannot say which one worked and because hair seems to grow in spurts, I had unbelievable growth within just a couple of weeks after a couple of weeks of nothing happening at all. I mean, I thought maybe there was a few millimetres growth in the second week, but I think it was wishful thinking.

I'm sure one day science will explain it. But until then, you just have to be happy that you have this extreme growth. You can't really blame others for not believing it. I know mine is real, because there is a clear dividing line between curly and straightened hair. If I stretch that curly hair it's 2 inches. In 2 weeks. My horrible dry thin hair is all bulky because of all the new growth underneath.

Makes no sense, right? No one has to reply telling me they don't believe me. It's fine. I completely get it. I'm just glad it happened. What's weird is that my thinning patches are a lot slower to grow than the rest of the hair.

As I say, there's a lot we don't know. So, don't be surprised if your hair surprises you.

Everything is scientific fact until another scientific fact dispproves the fact we had first assumed was true.

And that's true of everything in life, really.