PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kiwibird
November 5th, 2015, 10:34 AM
I'm a member in this forum since last weekend but I haven't found the time to introduce myself. I always liked long hair but my hair is very thin and oily . I started to let them grow again in Dec. 2012. I tried it twice before. Last year I started to wash with hand made soaps because I found out that silicones and my scalp didn't like each other. My scalp felt itchy for twenty years and I thought it was normal. I also make my own soaps. I like Flexi8s.

ThrowNormanAway
November 5th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Hello, and welcome! I've been a lurking member for a long time, and only just recently started posting as well. for your shampoo have you ever used shampoo bars? I love mine, and when used with a diluted apple cider vinegar rinse as conditioner, it makes my hair truly lovely. Especially if you know you dont like conventional shampoo I'd definitely try them out. I love my poo bars from Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve. How long is your hair? I've thought about getting some Flexi8s, but I think im happy with my forks and sticks for now. Have you ever tried other hair toys besides the Flexi8s?

Groovy Granny
November 5th, 2015, 11:42 AM
I'm a member in this forum since last weekend but I haven't found the time to introduce myself. I always liked long hair but my hair is very thin and oily . I started to let them grow again in Dec. 2012. I tried it twice before. Last year I started to wash with hand made soaps because I found out that silicones and my scalp didn't like each other. My scalp felt itchy for twenty years and I thought it was normal. I also make my own soaps. I like Flexi8s.

Welcome ~ enjoy the forum :)

Sarahlabyrinth
November 5th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Welcome and happy growing! There is much to learn on this forum and friends to be made:)

Kiwibird
November 6th, 2015, 12:38 AM
I tried two soaps from CV last year but my hair was not very enthusiastic. I tried very different soaps. My hair had at first problems with an over-richness of soaps with more than 10%. Now they accept it. I'm going to slice my latest hand made soap tomorrow. It has an over-richness of 22,5%. It was the first time that I used argan oil.

I have other hair toys like hair forks but only a few ones and a KPO B from Senza Limiti. I have only a pair of sticks (very long) that I once bought in a hair accessories set with pins, hair ties and so on.

Thank you for the warm welcome.:D