PDA

View Full Version : Pinterest Inspiration?

Tehillim408
October 17th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Do you look on Pinterest for long hair inspiration? If so, what are your favorite boards?

Horrorpops
October 17th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Yessssss definitely I love pintrest! I wouldn't say I have any favourite boards though... I would be interested to see if anyone does :o

ETA: especially for hair styling tricks and ideas. Thats my favourite part of pinterest.

Fericera
October 17th, 2015, 04:11 PM
I love Pinterest! I would search "long hair", "braids", or other things like that, and look through the albums. You'll find tons of great boards to follow that way.

cat11
October 17th, 2015, 04:29 PM
I have a couple long hair boards that I follow and I have my own, "future hair- my hair type) of people with similar hair but mch longer, and another "hair envy" for people with long hair and different hairtypes. Ill post links later cause I cant view pinterest right now. Every other site BUT pintrest works on my home computer. It only loads the home screen and when I click on anything else it just refreshes the home screen. Maybe Ill get an alternate browser JUST for pintrest, lol.

Elizabeth E
April 21st, 2018, 02:37 PM
I don't follow any specific boards, but I do check out the amazing long hairs on Pinterest every day! I also have my own private board, dedicated specifically to long hair, and I always try to pin pictures of ladies with similar hair texture and colour as mine. It's always great for times when I'm in need of a little inspiration.