PDA

View Full Version : A really sweet article

Mainesongbird
October 10th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Came across this while browsing Facebook and thought it was a sweet story. I know that there are some people that suffer with the same thing and I thought I would share!

http://www.littlethings.com/rebecca-hair-wedding-gift/?utm_source=loud&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=misc

cat11
October 10th, 2015, 04:58 PM
That is sweet, although sad she is not over it yet. I can imagine how hard one would be on themselves if they were doing that (pulling out the hair) Hugs to those dealing with it!

Nadine <3
October 10th, 2015, 05:34 PM
That was so sweet! I got a little misty-eyed...She looked absolutely stunning!

Loveisaverb
October 10th, 2015, 06:18 PM
What a wonderful story, I'm glad her wedding was everything she wanted and she looked beautiful as well.
I know someone on youtube who vlogs about the same disorder and coincidentally is also named Rebecca.
Its sad because she also wants long hair, but her trich prevents from her going past a bob.

emeraldfaery
October 10th, 2015, 11:28 PM
What a sweet husband she has. I recently "came out" to my sister that I have Trich. I was explaining to her that it's like an addiction, accept you can't remove the substance from your life because you carry it with you. I can see how some sort of non-removable hair piece would work for some. Not sure if you knew, but this past week was BFRB Awareness Week (Body Focused Repettative Behaviour being what Trich is categorized as). Thank you for posting this. :)

lazuliblue
October 11th, 2015, 02:33 AM
What a wonderful story, I'm glad her wedding was everything she wanted and she looked beautiful as well.
I know someone on youtube who vlogs about the same disorder and coincidentally is also named Rebecca.
Its sad because she also wants long hair, but her trich prevents from her going past a bob.

I watch her YouTube too, I think it's called trichjournal.