PDA

View Full Version : Previous baldie checking in

Hammerhead
October 7th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Title says bald, but at this point I've already grown it out about 3 or 4 inches, I think.

So! Hello!

I used to have long hair (tailbone) and eventually chopped it all off and worked with shoulder length/mohawk/variations on that theme, and eventually I shaved it all off because I felt like it. I loved my bald head and the way it felt, but got some serious backlash from people around me and eventually started growing it out again (I still looooooove the feeling of a shaved head, though).
So, I figured I might as well see how long it can get, and I've been lurking around here for a while. Hence... hello. Here I am. :)

Currently my hair is a very faded red from a once-off chemical dye job and I'm naturally ash blonde (and grey), and I had my last trim a couple of days ago to even it all out at chin length. My goal for now is to get it all at the same length and then start growing it out from chin length (and possibly henna it back to red then). I'm also getting married next year and would love to be able to do something nice with my hair at that point, so that's another reason for growing it out.

When my hair exceeds shoulder length I get lazy curls, apart from that no curl or wave to be seen. :(

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being on here more and it's nice to meet you all.

red autumn
October 7th, 2015, 06:17 AM
hello there!

oh my god, you had mohawk! i love that, i didn't had one myself. :D i shaved my head too, years ago, and i agree with you, the feeling is wonderful. and red is a coooool color. :o
henna is great too! that's some beautiful projets you have for your hair.

good growing to you!!!!

lapushka
October 7th, 2015, 06:32 AM
Hi, and welcome! :)

Groovy Granny
October 7th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Welcome ~happy growing :)

Martician
October 7th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Welcome! Seems like you like extremes! ;) Good growing!

SwanFeathers
December 18th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Welcome and happy growing!