PDA

View Full Version : Up&up aloe vera?

rosance
October 4th, 2015, 09:53 PM
So, I just bought Target Brand Aloe Vera Gel.

Ingredients:
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Popylene, Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Fragance.

I will be doing further research of the ingredients I don't know about, but I would like to know your input if it sounds like something I could use on my hair. I know top three ingredients are widely known to the hair community but after that I don't know. Thanks in advance for your info :)

M.McDonough
October 5th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah, I hate it when products have weird-sounding ingredients like that. But you should probably ask a chemist.
As for the aloe vera, I think you can go for natural sources instead. You could plant it or something. We have some in our backyard. I extracted the aloe vera gel and I used it myself. It was good.

M.McDonough
October 5th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah, I hate it when products have weird-sounding ingredients like that. But you should probably ask a chemist.
As for the aloe vera, I think you can go for natural sources instead. You could plant it or something. We have some in our backyard. I extracted the aloe vera gel and I used it myself. It was good.

Sorry I posted this twice I don't know what happened..