PDA

View Full Version : Anyone visit a Blo salon?

shu217
September 29th, 2015, 04:30 PM
My wife is having an open house for her new business location and I am gifting her an appointment the day of the opening at our local Blo salon. They are part of the blomedry.com franchises across the country. I am curious if anyone has used the services of this company, and whether they were timely in completing the appointment. The opening is from 3-5 in the afternoon an I have booked a 1 pm visit that is supposed to last an hour. Thank you for your input.

shu217
October 10th, 2015, 07:10 AM
So the appointment was for a deep conditioning treatment and style. She was offered 7 choices. Braids, Buns, Chignons, beach waves, straight, loose curls, and Holly Would. Holly Would is a very full, curly style, lots of product and spray to hold. A softer curl was chosen. Staff was friendly and the whole process took 1.5 hours due to hair length. This is a chain of shops across the country who only do wash and blow dry styles. Many offer makeup, this one did. Some offer nails and waxing, this one did not. Again, someone I work with used it before a big presentation, and she had shoulder length hair and loved the result. This was well done, very gentle and looked great after. Long fine hair doesn't hold curl well and sadly within a few hours it was barely wavy. But to have someone else do it once in a while and maybe just before going to something special, it was worth the $45, Simple wash and go without conditioner is $35. Not for everyday, but certainly for those special days. www.blomedry.com is their webpage and you can see if there is a shop locally. Again, each shop is locally owned and staffed, this was a positive result for ours.

shu217
November 27th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Finally posting a picture of the results.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20089&thumb=1&d=1448669775