PDA

View Full Version : hair styles for super thick hair

burny
September 23rd, 2015, 10:34 PM
I've got tailbone length, 6" circumference, and basically all one length.

Going to my brothers wedding in a few weeks. If I can't come up with anything better, my backup plan is to go with a hawser braid. Anyone have some good ideas?

missblueeyes
September 24th, 2015, 03:52 AM
There's a German Youtube channel called Haartraumfrisuren that could help you. :) Nessa's hair is pretty much as thick as yours so the styles she does should work for you as well!

Nique1202
September 24th, 2015, 04:40 AM
Torrin Paige (https://www.youtube.com/user/torrinpaige) is another youtuber who has hair very like yours. She's been putting up hair style tutorials for something like 7 years? You should be able to find something that looks nice to you, and will be pretty easy to do!

DakarNick
September 29th, 2015, 04:25 PM
6"?! Please post pics!

cat11
September 29th, 2015, 05:23 PM
I have really thick hair too but it's not as long as yours. If it was me I'd do a lazy wrap bun ponytail with the pony part braided so braids are coming out of it. With your thickness you could get a top bun big enough to be someone elses whole bun and then still get 3 or 4 good looking braids out of the other half, I'm sure. And secure it with a pretty flexi. Or whatever kind of pretty clip you have you deem nice enough to wear.

Or look up fan bun on yourtube, it's a good one for people with alot of hair.

I think a bun with some accent braids hanging in a loop from it could be pretty too!

chen bao jun
October 27th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Sounds so pretty.