PDA

View Full Version : Finally hit hip!!! (Pictures included)

Lucy Elizabeth
September 20th, 2015, 05:02 PM
First i would like to apologize for being an awful lhcer and disappearing for nearly 2 months. My laptop broke down, bought a tablet, tablet wouldnt load lhc correctly, yadda-yadda finally got new laptop and am back!! :cheer: I have been incredibly busy with work and preparation for my third year of University that I unknowingly began practicing benign-neglect haha! Toronto summers are incredibly humid and i usually wear my hair up for work that I had no idea new growth began to creep up on me. A few nights ago I was washing my hair in the shower and was ecstatic when I felt my wet hair ticking my bum crack! Sure enough, when I got out and dried it and brushed it, my hair was FINALLY SOLIDLY AT MY HIPS :D :cheese: I took a photo for you guys today and my hair measured in at a little over 35. Feels amazing and very healthy despite having my last trim in February of this year. Hoping to reach solid bcl when dry by New Years

Hope everybody had a wonderful summer, missed you all and wishing those returning to school, work, etc a successful year :o

http://s9.postimg.org/rvaw0o8jj/WIN_20150920_162838.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
photo hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Chocowalnut
September 20th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Your hair looks really pretty, I love the v cut.

lapushka
September 20th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Congrats! :D

Loveisaverb
September 20th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Hah, we could pretty much be hair twinsies! But your hair looks amazing and congrats on hitting hip, that's huge milestone to have hit. Happy growing!

meteor
September 20th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Great to see you back, Lucy Elizabeth! :D Congratulations on reaching hip! :cheer: Your hair is so stunning! Gorgeous color, waves and shine! :applause

diddiedaisy
September 20th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Congratulations :)

I love the shape and colour.

spirals
September 20th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Oh, yay! It sneaks up on you, doesn't it? I discovered today I'm about an inch away. Are you going for classic?

Lucy Elizabeth
September 20th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Thank you all for the beautiful comments :flower:

Loveisaverb haha really???? that's so great!

meteor So sweet! I missed you all so much <3
spirals YES! Actually recently decided on thigh for ultimate goal and possibly knee? All depends on how my hair behaves. I change my mind constantly and my goal has gone through multiple changes lol
Initially i was going towards midback length (this was when I had my bob) then hip, tailbone, classic and now thigh/knee!

AZDesertRose
September 20th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Lovely hair, Lucy Elizabeth! Congrats and happy growing!

DollyDagger
September 20th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Congrats..:happydance::toast:looks great! Benign neglect ftw again! :)

vpatt
September 20th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Yay you! Congrats, your hair is so pretty.

AutobotsAttack
September 20th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Super pretty! Keep it up! :cheese: :rockerdud:

RavenRose
September 20th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Lovely! Congrats!

Stiria
September 21st, 2015, 06:49 AM
Congratulations! Lovely hair!

xoAshley
September 21st, 2015, 07:58 AM
:cheer: Yay!!!! Looks awesome! Congrats on the milestone!

Belle Paix
September 21st, 2015, 08:30 AM
Aww, very cool!!! Love the color too!!

Lucy Elizabeth
September 22nd, 2015, 07:34 PM
Thank you all!
"Just keep growing, just keep growing..."

Shepherdess
September 22nd, 2015, 07:43 PM
Yay!!! Congrats! :) Your hair is so lovely! :)