PDA

View Full Version : Growing again - Glad to be back!I can

lalepepper
September 20th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Hi! My name's Alicia. I'm from Western NY, and am currently living in Long Island NY.

I registered an account here in 2010 and never posted, but read quite a bit. Last time I was here, my hair was hip length/38". I'm 6' tall, so I have to grow a bit extra!

I've had long hair most of my life, varying from waist to hip length. I've cut my hair short twice, and donated to bra length a few extra times. During college, I eventually ended up with a very short ear length style. Needless to say, I'm back to growing. I just had a couple inches trimmed to get rid of old layers, and am currently at arm pit length/26". I was incredibly lucky to end up with a stylist who used to have classic length, and understood exactly what I was looking for. I even showed her a picture from the forums to give her a visual reference! I'd like to get back to hip length, this time with virgin locks. Unlike the last time I had long hair, I now like to cycle (indoor and outdoor) and spend time in the pool water walking, so I'm aiming to keep my hair healthy and out of the way when needed.

I've recently found myself browsing threads here for tips and tricks, so here I am! I can't wait to learn more from everyone here, and hopefully give something in return.

SnowbirdRose
September 20th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Welcome and welcome back! :blossom:

xoAshley
September 21st, 2015, 07:56 AM
Welcome back!

lapushka
September 21st, 2015, 09:13 AM
Welcome back! :)

meteor
September 21st, 2015, 01:40 PM
Welcome back, lalepepper! :D Wishing you a fun hair growth journey! :cheer: