PDA

View Full Version : Male LHC'Rs..Does Your Significant Other...

DollyDagger
September 15th, 2015, 05:52 PM
....have long hair"?

Hi there,

Does your significant other have long hair? What length is it? How would you feel if he/she cut their hair short (buzz cut/pixie) or grew it out to extreme lengths if their hair is currently short ?

Thanks for sharing
Dolly :sun:

trolleypup
September 15th, 2015, 06:48 PM
....have long hair"?

Hi there,

Does your significant other have long hair? What length is it? How would you feel if he/she cut their hair short (buzz cut/pixie), or grew it out to extreme lengths if their hair is currently short ?
Yep, calf/ankle, sad, we are both in the range of terminal-I think she is longer than me again.

yahirwaO.o
September 15th, 2015, 07:00 PM
I dont have one!!! :knuckle:

elvenelk
September 15th, 2015, 07:04 PM
always alone :(

DollyDagger
September 15th, 2015, 07:07 PM
I dont have one!!! :knuckle:
One will come around when you least expect it :sun:

always alone :(
Same for you! When you least expect it:sun:

DollyDagger
September 15th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Yep, calf/ankle, sad, we are both in the range of terminal-I think she is longer than me again.
Wow! that must be a Sight! seeing one longhair is impressive enough ...but seeing 2..in the same place..at the same time!! lol !:magic:otherworldly almost! You sure must turn some heads. Sorry you're sad about terminal though. Hope you're both surprised with some unexpected growth ! :sun:

trolleypup
September 15th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Wow! that must be a Sight! seeing one longhair is impressive enough ...but seeing 2..in the same place..at the same time!! lol !:magic:otherworldly almost! You sure must turn some heads. Sorry you're sad about terminal though. Hope you're both surprised with some unexpected growth ! :sun:
Sad if she cut short. Our hair is usually up, but yes, there is quite a bit of commentary when we are both down.

DollyDagger
September 15th, 2015, 08:01 PM
^trollyepup - Oh okay..definitely sad in that case. Oh right I remember now reading your account at the hot springs :) both deciding to put hair down.