PDA

View Full Version : My second hairiversary!!!

Stray_mind
September 12th, 2015, 08:47 AM
I just remembered that last month was two years since i joined this wonderful community, Yay!

I have creted this thread today only because my very lfirst lenght shot was taken in November.

My hair care routine was "benign neglect" these past years, though i do deep conditioning treatments with coconut oil every once in a while. Also, i am cone free for two years.

Here's my progress:

1) My very first lenght shot taken in 2013

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/angel_corpse_album/angel_corpse_album078/P1220252_zpskliclh5h.jpg

2) The lenght shot of my hair that i took today:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/angel_corpse_album/angel_corpse_album077/SAM_6634_zpsobuvnzcp.jpg

3) A bonus picture of my hair braided.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/angel_corpse_album/angel_corpse_album077/SAM_6652_zpsum6cvw4d.jpg

I am really glad i am in this thread, even though i am mostly a lurker. I get great inspiration and support here, so thank you, everyone! :)

David W
September 12th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Nice progress! Like the color too.

Nettyx
September 12th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Your hair is gorgeous Stray_Mind and you have reminded me of how much mine can grow in two years if I keep away from the scissors.

meteor
September 12th, 2015, 09:41 AM
Stunning hair, Stray_Mind! :applause I adore that texture and that amazing shade of red! WOW! :thud:

Happy Hairiversary, Stray_Mind! :cake: :joy:

missrandie
September 12th, 2015, 09:56 AM
Happy hairversary!

Silverbrumby
September 12th, 2015, 10:01 AM
You are a shoe in for classic length. Beautiful.

Stiria
September 12th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Congratulations! Great progress and gorgeous hair!

Deborah
September 12th, 2015, 10:10 AM
You have made wonderful progress! Not only is your hair longer, it looks much shinier and prettier. Good for you!

LongCurlyTress
September 12th, 2015, 10:31 AM
How exciting and beautiful and thudworthy~~~ Congrats!! You have had wonderful hairgrowing progress. Thanks for sharing!! :blossom:

Mimha
September 12th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Hello Stray_mind ! :)

Thank you for sharing with us this already 2nd annivhairsay !! Your hair looks great and shinier than ever (especially striking in the braid !!) and your hair color is always stunning ! I wondered for a long time whether your enhanced it with henna or something. But as it is so constant over the time, I came to the conclusion that this amazing red must be your natural color, lol. :o It's really beautiful ! I love the warm contrast with your black dress, and the gorgeous volume on the second pic too !... :)

DollyDagger
September 12th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Wow..amazing progress! gorgeous hair and colour! happy hairaversary :) :toast: continued goal reaching to you!

RavenRose
September 12th, 2015, 11:42 AM
beautiful!

Stray_mind
September 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Hello Stray_mind ! :)

Thank you for sharing with us this already 2nd annivhairsay !! Your hair looks great and shinier than ever (especially striking in the braid !!) and your hair color is always stunning ! I wondered for a long time whether your enhanced it with henna or something. But as it is so constant over the time, I came to the conclusion that this amazing red must be your natural color, lol. :o It's really beautiful ! I love the warm contrast with your black dress, and the gorgeous volume on the second pic too !... :)

Hahaha, it Is henna! I stopped hennaing my hair in april though. My natural hair color is something in between ashy dark blonde and ashy light brown and i have some roots already. Here's the example:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/angel_corpse_album/angel_corpse_album073/SAM_6541_zpstul62iv4.jpg

And everyone, thank you very much :) :blossom:

TrapperCreekD
September 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
:toast: Love your color. So shiny and full looking!

Groovy Granny
September 12th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Congrats ~ beautiful :)

MsBubbles
September 12th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Your hair is beautiful! I love the pic of the braid. So even-looking and thick.

parkmikii
September 12th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Your braid is really thick, congrats on the hairiversary! :)

Jennah
September 12th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Amazing transformation Stray_mind! Looking gorgeous!!!!!! :applause

missmelaniem
September 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Very pretty hair and wonderful progress! Congrats!

diddiedaisy
September 13th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Great progress. The colour is stunning :)

starshade
September 13th, 2015, 03:14 AM
I love your hair colour and braid thickness and evenness! I would think you're more of a iii than a ii thickness.

Stray_mind
September 13th, 2015, 03:53 AM
I love your hair colour and braid thickness and evenness! I would think you're more of a iii than a ii thickness.
Thank you, but it only looks like that. It kinda flattens out and from the side it's much thinner :)
My ponytail circumference is barely 3,14 inches on better hair days ...

lapushka
September 13th, 2015, 04:07 AM
Very nice, and some absolutely great progress for 2 years! Congrats. I like your shade of red, and the wavy texture! :D

Mimha
September 13th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Hahaha, it Is henna! I stopped hennaing my hair in april though. My natural hair color is something in between ashy dark blonde and ashy light brown and i have some roots already. Here's the example:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn256/angel_corpse_album/angel_corpse_album073/SAM_6541_zpstul62iv4.jpg

And everyone, thank you very much :) :blossom:

I came across one post of yours yesterday evening, on the ashy brown thread, and I admit that I felt a little embarrassed because I had already posted my comment about your wonderful red hair :oops: :oops:

Lol. So if I understand well you are giving up henna ??

Your roots are not shockingly different at all, so I think the transition will be smooth. Your natural hair looks like it is a much softer tone and softer texture too ! :)

Looking forward to discovering the natural Stray-mind ! :cheer:

Stray_mind
September 13th, 2015, 05:07 AM
I came across one post of yours yesterday evening, on the ashy brown thread, and I admit that I felt a little embarrassed because I had already posted my comment about your wonderful red hair :oops: :oops:

Lol. So if I understand well you are giving up henna ??

Your roots are not shockingly different at all, so I think the transition will be smooth. Your natural hair looks like it is a much softer tone and softer texture too ! :)

Looking forward to discovering the natural Stray-mind ! :cheer:

Yes, i am giving it up. I like henna,but i feel like it isn't perfectly suitable to my skin tone and i found some pictures of me with my natural hair and i gotta admit,i missed it. So i stopped hennaing and am letting it grow out. I do get some strange reddish highlights in the sun :) my hair color is quite difficult to label.

Nebulae
September 13th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Wow, beautiful hair! Have you trimmed at all? You didn't mention you had but your hemline is perfect.. either way, impressive! :D

Pinni
September 13th, 2015, 07:26 AM
Beautiful hair. Happy hairversiry!:o

Stray_mind
September 13th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Wow, beautiful hair! Have you trimmed at all? You didn't mention you had but your hemline is perfect.. either way, impressive! :D

My last trim was in novembr last year. I haven't trimmed since then. :)

Finallymajor
September 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
The most beautiful braid! Congrats on your hairiversary! I try not to compare but ID KILL FOR YOUR THICKNESS!!

Nuala
September 13th, 2015, 09:23 AM
You've got lovely hair, and you have made great progress the last two years!

Stray_mind
September 13th, 2015, 10:08 AM
The most beautiful braid! Congrats on your hairiversary! I try not to compare but ID KILL FOR YOUR THICKNESS!!

Don't worry. My hair is not really that thick. It just happens to be a great deceiver. :) Since it's very fine and "light" (as in not heavy) and has this strange texture, it tends to poof up a little, making an illusion of thicker hair. :D

Radioduck
September 13th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Happy hairiversary! :D I am somewhat in love with that hair color.

Edelweiss
September 13th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Wow ! Your hair has grown so much in only 2 years ! It looks so beautiful, congrats !

Frankenstein
September 13th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Amazing! Your hair color is to die for. :eek:

luxurioushair
September 15th, 2015, 07:42 AM
That's some phenomenal growth and thickness! Congrats

Belle Paix
September 15th, 2015, 09:38 AM
Beautiful color! :applause

kitschy
September 15th, 2015, 10:18 AM
WOW!:magic: