PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else wish...

bed_head
September 9th, 2015, 08:38 PM
... That the hair on your head grew as fast as the hair on your legs?

Seriously, I think I just shaved and I feel like a yeti again.

If you need me, I'll be shaving my legs.

Naunnie
September 9th, 2015, 09:05 PM
:happydance::joy::hifive:

Yes I do! Oh! you made me laugh....really laugh. Thank You!

Brattina88
September 9th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Yes! Me too!

hennalonghair
September 9th, 2015, 09:45 PM
:rollin: Haha I needed that too:thumbsup:
Thanks guys

allierat
September 10th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Oh yes! Especially right now as pregnancy has decided that I should sprout hair in all kinds of places and my leg hair should be lusciously long, yet the hair on my head looks the same as always :rant:

Johannah
September 10th, 2015, 03:00 AM
Oh yup. Definitely :spitting:

parkmikii
September 10th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Always, I don't understand why hair has different growth rates in different places, I mean it grows from the same body :confused:

MINAKO
September 10th, 2015, 04:28 AM
My leg hair doesnt grow fast, not even half a centimeter a month, so nope that wouldn't be a good deal in my case.

DreamSheep
September 10th, 2015, 04:49 AM
I always thought they grew at the same speed! :p
I wouldn't mind if my head hair grew in as fair as my leg hair though, I miss having blonde/blonder hair...

Edelweiss
September 10th, 2015, 04:57 AM
I wonder if it would be the same if we shaved our heads... Not gonna try though

lapushka
September 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
I think my arm pit hair grows at about the same pace as my head hair. It's taken off weekly and is about 4 mm then, so that sort of works out, I guess.

Lauraes
September 10th, 2015, 05:54 PM
I'm glad my hair doesn't grow at the same pace as my leg hair, actually. :lol: In the winter, I can go 2+ months without shaving and only have a 1/4 inch of hair. Since it's light blonde, it's not very noticeable anyways.

Asha
September 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Bahahahahaha! I seriously agree. I envy those of you with light slow growing leg hair.

cathair
September 10th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I'm glad my hair doesn't grow at the same pace as my leg hair, actually. :lol: In the winter, I can go 2+ months without shaving and only have a 1/4 inch of hair. Since it's light blonde, it's not very noticeable anyways.

Show off :D

DreamSheep
September 10th, 2015, 06:38 PM

Oh, I thought leg hair just has a short terminal length :p So it reaches its terminal very quickly just because it is short, but it will get there at a normal rate. As long as head hair doesn't take after that terminal length...

bed_head
September 10th, 2015, 10:42 PM
I wonder if it would be the same if we shaved our heads... Not gonna try though

hahahahahaha

AutobotsAttack
September 11th, 2015, 12:59 AM
Oh most definately. It's like the more I shave my legs the faster and thicker they grow back in. If my hair grew that much I wouldn't be so terrified to trim it. :shrug:

AutobotsAttack
September 11th, 2015, 01:00 AM
I think my arm pit hair grows at about the same pace as my head hair. It's taken off weekly and is about 4 mm then, so that sort of works out, I guess.

My armpit hair grows painfully slow. After maybe four to six months it will never even grow to half an inch barely. Lol.

stachelbeere
September 11th, 2015, 01:45 AM
OMG, before my life-changing laser treatments - YES. absolutely.

PurpleMoonstone
October 25th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Haha yes!! xD You know whats worse for me? Its near black...

The hair on my head is medium/light brown by the way...

Sarahlabyrinth
October 25th, 2016, 04:24 PM
I always thought it did grow at the same speed.

Decoy24601
October 25th, 2016, 04:29 PM
From what I've read hair does grow at mostly the same speed most areas of your body. It's just that when hair is short or shaved it appears to grow faster. Remember, stubble on skin is really only a couple/few millimeters long...

For me I've noticed that my hair definitely grows at the same speed. Every couple/few times I need to shave (I let my hair that I shave grow about 3-5mm before I shave) that the hair on my head has grown around .25". The times when I have to shave more frequently (every other day) coincide with the times that my hair is having a growth spurt.

ETA: Also taking into account different terminal lengths of different areas of the body.

littlestarface
October 25th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Oh man I wish my hair grew as fast, man I can shave and have full hair again in like 2 3 days like I never even shaved it off grr but thank god its light thin hair on my body *phew*

TatsuOni
October 26th, 2016, 01:45 AM
I wish my hair grew that fast! If I shave my legs the damn thick black hairs are poking through the skin afther a few hours. If I wax or epilate it's long enough to redo it in a week.

calmyogi
October 26th, 2016, 07:23 AM
When I tried biotin for my hair I noticed that my body hair grew much faster. It didn't feel like it ddi much for my head hair though lol.