PDA

View Full Version : Waist by Christmas 2016!

Pages : [1] 2

lapushka
September 8th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Who's in?

I was inspired by Nadine's picture in the BSL to waist thread. She should make it by Christmas next year, right Nadine?

In any way, I'm classic, but I thought I'd open a thread for you guys wanting to do this challenge. :D

pailin
September 8th, 2015, 10:06 AM
I hope to be waist by then, but actually I'm hoping to make it a lot sooner, since my longest bits are only an inch or so away stretched (such a teaser, since solidly waist is still a lot more than that). I could ask for Christmas in July? :)

DollyDagger
September 8th, 2015, 10:36 AM
If I were Id be :thudpile::shocked::cloud9::hollie::pegasus:

........and thanx lapushka :blossom: for starting this thread..you are the Mistress Enabler of Growth :)
with all your challenges its great! inspirational...! :cheer:

lapushka
September 8th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Oh, you're welcome! :D

valkyrje
September 8th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I'm joining this thread! If I can get my hair to grow 1cm a month and I have 14cm (according to my father's measurments xD) left to reach waist, then I'll have definitely reached my goal by next Christmas! :cheer:

Fericera
September 8th, 2015, 12:11 PM
I'm in! If I can hit BSL for this Christmas, and waist by next Christmas, that would be amazing! One big milestone to ring in each new year.

AZDesertRose
September 8th, 2015, 04:18 PM
I'm in. I should be BSL by Christmas 2015 (I'm already at the top of my bra band but due to the Rack of Doom, my bra bands are wide so I'm not calling it until the bottom), so there's no reason (short of cutting or something really strange happening) that I shouldn't make waist by Christmas 2016. :)

moontree
September 8th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Oooh it feels like miles between BSL and waist but since I'm just about at BSL I think I might have a chance!

SnottyDotty
September 8th, 2015, 05:55 PM
I'm absolutely in! I'll be cutting back to BSL in December (ready for no trims 2016) and as I'm high waisted I should hit WL by Christmas 2016 quite easily :D

DollyDagger
September 8th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Oooh it feels like miles between BSL and waist but since I'm just about at BSL I think I might have a chance!

Word..it does here too.. :) like a country mile!

ummyahya
September 9th, 2015, 03:41 AM
I'm in! Hoping the past-APL stall finishes soon.... :whip:

Stray_mind
September 9th, 2015, 08:30 AM
I am in. I have good chances :)

iYaap
September 9th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I'm in, I have 17cm to go and according to my excel-sheet I'll make it!

diddiedaisy
September 9th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I'm in. I have about 6 inches to waist, but I'm planning on micro trimming.

Eastbound&Down
September 9th, 2015, 11:32 AM
I'm in, I'm on track for BSL by christmas this year so shouldn't be a problem getting there next year :)

ArienEllariel
September 9th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I trimmed back to longish BSL so I'm sure I can make it to full waist by Christmas. Knowing I've reached it before helps. Edit: Oops, read this as 2015. xD

georgia_peach
September 9th, 2015, 03:25 PM
I'm going for it! I'm 7.5 inches away from waist. If I keep a steady 1/2 inch growth each month (sometimes I get more), I should be there by the goal date. Can't believe I'm joining a thread that has anything longer than APL in the title! :D Thanks for the inspiration, Lapushka!

lapushka
September 9th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I'm going for it! I'm 7.5 inches away from waist. If I keep a steady 1/2 inch growth each month (sometimes I get more), I should be there by the goal date. Can't believe I'm joining a thread that has anything longer than APL in the title! :D Thanks for the inspiration, Lapushka!

Great to hear you're joining! :D

Alien Girl
September 9th, 2015, 06:07 PM
Was APL but now back to SL:( good luck everyone else though!!

Alma Petra
September 19th, 2015, 10:54 AM
I'd like to join this challenge me too. I'm grazing APL now.

I don't know if this goal is realistic or not. I haven't been tracking my growth in the past so I don't know how fast my hair grows. But I'm joining this challenge if just for the inspiration.

I hope to hit BSL by the end of this year. If I do, I might have hope for waist by the end of 2016.

butterflybutton
September 19th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I'm in! If I can hit BSL for this Christmas, and waist by next Christmas, that would be amazing! One big milestone to ring in each new year.

Hehe, I am aiming for a new milestone per year too! Seems like a good goal.

I will be bsl by this Christmas so waist for next Christmas is doable.

Lazy Loop
September 19th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Yes! What a nice gift to ourselves :deal::gift:!! I love goals, they seem to take the pressure off, from wondering "what will happen next?". This helps my impatience. :blossom:

Robi-Bird
September 19th, 2015, 04:32 PM
My hair is growing alone at it's normal rate, which I'm pleased with but it feels so short! Shoulder length felt longer in a weird way, probably because I was growing it out from a bob but still. I just want to feel like it is... Long enough or just long at all. Life long shorty problems.

Chocowalnut
September 19th, 2015, 04:45 PM
I'm in for this though it might be ambitious. My goal is bsl by Christmas this year and waist by Christmas next year. I haven't measured my hair yet or payed attention to my growth rate, but I plan to measure soon.

lillielil
September 19th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Sure, I'm in! I think I have about 6" to go on the longest layers, but will need to do a bit of trimming along the way. I have no idea what my growth rate is, but should maybe measure at some point.

georgia_peach
September 19th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Nice to see so many joining this challenge. It makes me feel that my hair is not so terribly short if I can join a thread with waist as goal. :)
Yes! What a nice gift to ourselves :deal::gift:!! I love goals, they seem to take the pressure off, from wondering "what will happen next?". This helps my impatience. :blossom: Same for me, Lazy Loop. Waist length seemed almost impossible. But now I realize it can be accomplished with patience!

Alma Petra
September 19th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Do you girls have any special exciting methods that you are using to try and achieve this goal? Or do you just let your hair do its thing?

Sparklylady82
September 19th, 2015, 11:29 PM
I'm in! 3 inches to go!

AZDesertRose
September 19th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Do you girls have any special exciting methods that you are using to try and achieve this goal? Or do you just let your hair do its thing?

I do basically what's called "benign neglect." I don't do much to my hair except wash it about twice a week, wear it up most of the time, and "dust"/search and destroy (go through your hair with a pair of good hair-cutting scissors and trim off any split ends) when I think about it. I probably ought to do a proper trim, but I think I'm going to wait until after I'm at a good solid BSL (my ends are brushing the top of my bra band now, but I'm not calling until the bottom of the band).

Just as a note (I don't mean this in an ugly way), not all of us are girls. We have some menfolk around here with fantastic hair!

Alastríona
September 21st, 2015, 12:19 AM
I'm joining! Yay me, being focused and measuring and stuff!
Now, I need to get someone to take progress pics for me hmmm

Alma Petra
September 23rd, 2015, 01:49 AM
I do basically what's called "benign neglect." I don't do much to my hair except wash it about twice a week, wear it up most of the time, and "dust"/search and destroy (go through your hair with a pair of good hair-cutting scissors and trim off any split ends) when I think about it. I probably ought to do a proper trim, but I think I'm going to wait until after I'm at a good solid BSL (my ends are brushing the top of my bra band now, but I'm not calling until the bottom of the band).

Just as a note (I don't mean this in an ugly way), not all of us are girls. We have some menfolk around here with fantastic hair!

Oh I hadn't noticed this because I'm new. It is good to have men around as well. Guess then I should better say "hey guys" instead.
But isn't it weird that girls will accept to be called guys, while the guys will hate to be included in a "hey girls" call even though the girls are obviously the great majority here?!

I think I like your idea of "benign neglect". My hair is damaged from heat and relaxers and so it breaks very easily when i try to comb it. If I neglect combing it, I might experience less breakage.

DanicaBlaBla
October 13th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Im joing to this challenge. My hair is now to the mb lenght so i got i pretty good chances to achive waist lenght by christmas 2016. I will also trim my hair by the end of 2016 and than not trim it for the 6 monht of more. Sorry for the bad english its not my materny.

kaylenfalse
October 13th, 2015, 03:57 PM
I think I like your idea of "benign neglect". My hair is damaged from heat and relaxers and so it breaks very easily when i try to comb it. If I neglect combing it, I might experience less breakage.

I don't really comb much. I finger comb maybe once a week. My boar bristle brush is worn down and starting to do some damage, so I can't use that until I get a new one, but I've been okay without it for now. I get out the tangles in the shower with conditioner and gentle finger combing under the running water. Sometimes a random dread lock starts to form on the back of my head... Then I pull out a wide toothed comb and oil and work at it, but it takes over a month of neglect for a good sized hunk to form. If you're experiencing a lot of breakage while combing, you could experiment and see if your hair is fine with less.

kaylenfalse
October 13th, 2015, 04:00 PM
I guess I will join this challenge. I have the tiniest bit of hair brushing my waist, but it feels wrong to call it until I have a more significant hair circumference at my waist. I'm trying to resist the temptation to go to the hairdresser and get it cut back to BSL.

kaylenfalse
October 13th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize this was the 2016 thread and I can't delete. :doh: I might be maintaining at waist for a while though.

Asrai
October 13th, 2015, 04:43 PM
I'm in! It's probably a bit of a stretch since I'll just be past APL come Christmas this year, but according to my math, I should be able to hit waist by Christmas 2016 with a trim in there as well. Fingers crossed the math works out!

SparkleToes
October 13th, 2015, 04:49 PM
I'm in:cheese: !!! I think that's only 6inches for me :pray:

freesia
October 14th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Yes please I'd like that ! The very end of my tapered hemline is 5 inches away from my waist, so I hope for solid waist length by December 2016
Wishing everyone to reach your goal and beyond :magic:

Estrid
October 14th, 2015, 02:02 PM
I'll join in here, feels a bit early since it is not even the end of 2015 yet, but whatever, thread is already here so why not? ;)

I will reach waist by christmas 2016, will probably reach it earlier than that unless something happens. But my hips are far away (no way I'll make it there in a year) so waist it is!

/Margo

Zesty
October 14th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I hope to be waist by then, but actually I'm hoping to make it a lot sooner, since my longest bits are only an inch or so away stretched (such a teaser, since solidly waist is still a lot more than that). I could ask for Christmas in July? :)

:lol: Christmas in July -- I love it. I'm hoping for that too! I semi still have one foot in the Waist by Christmas 2015 thread, because I just can't let it go, but this should be a safe bet considering I'm not planning on trimming anytime soon.

Soulina
October 14th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I´m in. I am already almost waist, but my ends are very damaged and reaching solid waist while improving my hemline could easily take a year. My ultimate goal is classic in 2022, but I would not mind reaching it sooner.

Is anyone planing to start a year with a trim? I am planing to take of inch or so, just to get rid of some damage.

hanne jensen
October 15th, 2015, 03:45 AM
I reached the waist area last month. I've noticed that the bulk of my hair is a few centimeters above the hemline so I've started to dust 1/2 cm a month. I'll reach hip by August next year and will almost maintain there for the winter. I'll be dusting 1 cm a month then.

georgia_peach
October 17th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I´m in. I am already almost waist, but my ends are very damaged and reaching solid waist while improving my hemline could easily take a year. My ultimate goal is classic in 2022, but I would not mind reaching it sooner.

Is anyone planing to start a year with a trim? I am planing to take of inch or so, just to get rid of some damage. I had a significant trim back in April and removed about 2 inches/5 cm. My hem line is staying nice and healthy so I'm going for a no trim year in 2016. I think a lot of members in the No Trim thread start the year with a trim, though. So you'll be in good company! :D

ohdokey
October 17th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Yes, I think I can join this! I am 6.5 in. from waist. As a former pixie, even my current length seems long. Yeah!

gthlvrmx
October 20th, 2015, 09:05 PM
I'll join! Let's see if I can get to waist as a Christmas gift to myself. I have about 6-7 inches left until I reach waist. This is exciting!

georgia_peach
October 21st, 2015, 02:54 PM
Yes, I think I can join this! I am 6.5 in. from waist. As a former pixie, even my current length seems long. Yeah!

I'll join! Let's see if I can get to waist as a Christmas gift to myself. I have about 6-7 inches left until I reach waist. This is exciting!
YAY!! I'm glad to have some more growing buddies who are about the same distance away from waist as I am. We can do it! :cheer:

gthlvrmx
October 21st, 2015, 03:34 PM
YAY!! I'm glad to have some more growing buddies who are about the same distance away from waist as I am. We can do it! :cheer:

Hooray for growing buddies! So you are at APL? I am at APL which seems far from waist, but who knows, I might be surprised later on with the growth! :)

georgia_peach
October 21st, 2015, 07:02 PM
Hooray for growing buddies! So you are at APL? I am at APL which seems far from waist, but who knows, I might be surprised later on with the growth! :)
Yes, I'm just a little below APL now. (I need to update my info under my avatar. :) ) It really does seem far from waist, doesn't it? I usually get at least 1/2 inch growth per month. How about you?

gthlvrmx
October 21st, 2015, 08:44 PM
Yes, I'm just a little below APL now. (I need to update my info under my avatar. :) ) It really does seem far from waist, doesn't it? I usually get at least 1/2 inch growth per month. How about you?

Yeah it does seem far. I usually get around 1/2 inch of growth per month too, maybe even less. I do remember measuring my hair after around my first year since I shaved to bald and my hair was about 5-6 inches long from scalp to end of hair. I didn't measure the LHC way but that seems to be normal hair growth pace to me. I used to think my hair grew around .75-1 per month but who knows. I went from bald in Nov 2013 to APL in May of 2015, and that's without any trims. So it took me 1 1/2 years to grow from bald to APL.

divinedobbie
October 21st, 2015, 10:02 PM
Joining this thread... I have an inch or so left so I might have made it this year, but I'm going to be either doing a big trim at the end of this year or micro trimming next year so I will be likely hovering just above waist for a while but will get there solid by the end of next year.

Fericera
October 22nd, 2015, 02:01 PM

I feel the same way! Every inch is still noticeable at this length, and I love feeling my braids get longer ever so slowly.

I need to measure later and figure out just how many inches I am from waist. It looks doable when I'm eyeballing it, but I'm feeling a need for more exact measurements. It looks like lots of people on this thread will probably be having a giant "Hitting Waist Lenght" party next Christmas. :happydance:

georgia_peach
October 22nd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Bald to APL in 1 1/2 yrs is awesome growth, Gthlvrmx!

Fericera, I like the idea of a *hitting waist christmas party*. :toast:

Divinedobbie - you are practically to waist NOW. :) I bet your hemline is going to be really nice and thick by our goal date.

ohdokey
October 22nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
Yeah for growing buddies, Georgia-peach and Gthlvrmx. Yeah, waist will be amazing! Just had a hair dream last night that I was getting ready for work and decided to braid my hair, which then magically got longer and thicker til the braid was well past my hips. Such a cool feeling. Then I woke up. Sigh.

Chocowalnut
October 22nd, 2015, 11:48 PM
I think I'm touching BSL when wet. I think I'm about 6 inches from waist but that's using my hands as a measurement. I'll try to find out the exact amount later. So if that's the case I might make waist by the end of 2016. I do want a good trim or dusting sometime next year probably, though. So we'll see.

georgia_peach
October 23rd, 2015, 05:24 AM
Yeah for growing buddies, Georgia-peach and Gthlvrmx. Yeah, waist will be amazing! Just had a hair dream last night that I was getting ready for work and decided to braid my hair, which then magically got longer and thicker til the braid was well past my hips. Such a cool feeling. Then I woke up. Sigh. Awesome dream, ohdokey.

Join us, chocowalnut. Sounds like you may be right on track to make it on the goal date!

Cholie
October 23rd, 2015, 05:51 AM
I'm in as well! I can nearly reach BSL when it's wet so hopefully I can make it! :)

Estrid
October 23rd, 2015, 07:35 AM
I have approx. 4,5 inches till waist, so I should make it there some months before christmas 2016. But I suppose I might start trimming before I hit waist.

/Margo

ETA: this made me think. I gain approx 1,6 cm every month... I should be at waist in a little more than 7 months! In june?? That sounds horribly early.
Well... if I do reach waist in june I suppose I have plenty of time to trim away my layers before christmas 2016, so I might be a layer-free waist till then ;)

palaeoqueen
November 22nd, 2015, 09:43 AM
I'm definitely in. After measuring last night I've realised I'm a lot closer to waist than I thought, maybe as little as 1.5". It's hard to tell exactly and I don't "claim" milestones until I'm clearly past when my hair is dry and unstretched so it might take longer than it sounds.

butterflybutton
December 11th, 2015, 12:28 AM
I've got five inches to go now, and I grow around seven and a half inches a year, so that leaves me a little room for trimming.

ositarosita
December 21st, 2015, 11:27 AM
I'd like to join. I have approximately 6" from BSL to WL (solid), have joined the BSL by Christmas 2016 thread (yayyy motivation), no trimming 2016, as well as no trimming club. I do not plan on trimming until I have reach HL so I can cut out all my colour. Am I going to make it? I have no idea. Is there a possibility that I may make it? Definitly. I am really excited for this challenge and see the progress everyone makes :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*butterflybutton, fancy meeting you here lol

thirstylocks
December 21st, 2015, 12:35 PM
Count me in! I'm at BSL right now. My hair gets damaged very easily, especially at this length. I hope it will get to waist in one year, and be healthy.

lapushka
December 21st, 2015, 01:50 PM
Welcome to all who's new to this thread. :thumbsup: :D I hope you guys reach waist by the end of the year.

butterflybutton
December 21st, 2015, 02:51 PM
I'd like to join. I have approximately 6" from BSL to WL (solid), have joined the BSL by Christmas 2016 thread (yayyy motivation), no trimming 2016, as well as no trimming club. I do not plan on trimming until I have reach HL so I can cut out all my colour. Am I going to make it? I have no idea. Is there a possibility that I may make it? Definitly. I am really excited for this challenge and see the progress everyone makes :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*butterflybutton, fancy meeting you here lol

Lol! I was going to say it's awesome that your here too!!! Looks like we are pretty much following each other around threads! Yay for growing buddies.

chantecler
December 22nd, 2015, 07:06 PM
double post

chantecler
December 22nd, 2015, 07:47 PM
I should be there by then, it's actually a good rythm, lets me get rid of some damage. I actually should reach waist when wet WAY before that, but waist when dry, probably that date. I'm currently at 71 cm, and waist is 76 cm on me

ehugs123
December 23rd, 2015, 01:15 PM
Oh this is fantastic. I'm brand new to the LHC and am excited to set a new goal. I've been (slowly) growing out a pixie cut since 2011 and have just reached BSL. My hair is incredibly layered so the shorter pieces are at my shoulders. I hope to have a cleaner hemline by next year!

Sarah08
December 23rd, 2015, 03:12 PM
Literally was just thinking of this before I saw it posted. I'M IN! It helps that I'm also doing no trims for 2016 too. SLOW GROWER here (slightly less than 1cm/mo), so trimming is out of the question. :o

copperlites
December 26th, 2015, 05:41 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20580&d=1451175417
I'm in! I was hoping to get ther by Christmas 2015 but despite looking like I'm there in the first pic the angle is deceiving. As seen in the second pic.
I've spent the last 6 months hovering at mid back as I have been trimming once a month In an attempt to thicken my hemline and let the sides, which were razor cut back in February by my former stylist, catch up somewhat.
I estimate 2 to 3 inches to go so it depends how much trimming is necessary and how fast it grows but I'm hoping to get there well before Christmas.

copperlites
December 26th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Double post sorry

-Fern
December 27th, 2015, 09:26 AM
I thiiink I can grow 7" in a year, especially since I am doing the no-trim challenge. I REALLY like the V-shaped hemline I have now...but aside from the length I lost to get it, I lost the ability to do pretty much every bun. :doh: French and Dutch braids are my friends in the mean time. Time to put it up and forget it as long as I can.

CoveredByLove
December 28th, 2015, 12:38 PM
This might be a long shot for a curly, but I'm gonna try!!! :D I'm not sure what is agreed on as BSL...my hair curly just brushes the top of my bra strap. It was my goal to reach it by Christmas 2015...so I'm not sure if its the TOP or BOTTOM of the bra strap I'm supposed to go by. :confused: Anyways, I'm super short (5 foot) and I'm on the no trim challenge, so I reach lengths fairly quickly. I would love it if I could reach waist curly by next Christmas!

LongCurlyTress
December 28th, 2015, 12:48 PM
This might be a long shot for a curly, but I'm gonna try!!! :D I'm not sure what is agreed on as BSL...my hair curly just brushes the top of my bra strap. It was my goal to reach it by Christmas 2015...so I'm not sure if its the TOP or BOTTOM of the bra strap I'm supposed to go by. :confused: Anyways, I'm super short (5 foot) and I'm on the no trim challenge, so I reach lengths fairly quickly. I would love it if I could reach waist curly by next Christmas!

I think if your hemline touches any part of your brastrap, you have reached that goal length... so you are there!! Congrats!! :disco:

ETA And... despite what some say, :rant: as a very curly 3b girl, I only measure my hair when stretched. Otherwise it is just not an accurate-consistent measurement due to variations in curl shrinkage.:p

CoveredByLove
December 28th, 2015, 01:09 PM
I think if your hemline touches any part of your brastrap, you have reached that goal length... so you are there!! Congrats!! :disco:

ETA And... despite what some say, :rant: as a very curly 3b girl, I only measure my hair when stretched. Otherwise it is just not an accurate-consistent measurement due to variations in curl shrinkage.:p

This is true. My hair shrinks more some days than others. I never actually measure my hair with a measuring tape...however I might start doing that! When my hair is wet and combed straight, its mid-back length-- on me this is approx. 2 inches away from my waist. BUT that's just eyeballing it. I need to get my hubby to help me measure it soon. :p

(BTW: I tried to message you back, but your box was full! :) )

Greenfire
December 28th, 2015, 01:09 PM
I'll jump in, pretty sure I'll have the bottom of my v hemline there before hand as it only has 3 inches to go, but my hair seems to have stalled growing, so we'll see. I've joined the no trim group to see if it's just me being too aggressive with trims, or if it's really just slow all of a sudden!

LongCurlyTress
December 28th, 2015, 01:29 PM
This is true. My hair shrinks more some days than others. I never actually measure my hair with a measuring tape...however I might start doing that! When my hair is wet and combed straight, its mid-back length-- on me this is approx. 2 inches away from my waist. BUT that's just eyeballing it. I need to get my hubby to help me measure it soon. :p

(BTW: I tried to message you back, but your box was full! :) )

Oh Sorry!! I will go delete my pms... sorry for confusion. Remember to measure from your forehead, along the crown and down the back. It is very helpful to have someone else measure for you. And I like to know exactly where I am at and then I keep a log with growth measurements. Not everyone likes to do this, but I do since it shows even a half inch a month growth progress means so much to me!! Here is JJJLonghair's video on how to measure your hair. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH84uWZFxsM

CoveredByLove
December 28th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Thanks a bunch Longcurlytress :flowers:

LongCurlyTress
December 28th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks a bunch Longcurlytress :flowers:
AWWWW! You are very welcome!! :cool:

Debra83
December 28th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Count me in!!! Longest Journey EVER!!! I've started several "waist by Christmas _____" threads over the years.....maybe, just maybe 2016 is the ONE!!!

Lisa Long4Life
December 29th, 2015, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty much at BSL now, (give or take my trim next week)... so I'm hoping to reach waist for next Christmas :)

Mirabele
December 29th, 2015, 03:42 PM
I would love to get at waist by next Christmas!! This is probably too much to wish for, but i know i would be very happy if i reach waist at that time. I am almost at BSL now and i don't plan any big trims in 2016. My hair used to grow very slowly before, but now with a good care i see much improved growth, so i am crossing fingers to reach that goal!!!

earthybee
December 29th, 2015, 04:27 PM
I'm a hair away from BSL now so it should be obtainable to waist next year. Here's to hoping!

pamrlyn
December 29th, 2015, 04:37 PM
ok - I'm maybe... about 6 inches to waist, so I might just make it. C'mon Hairs - get growing!

Pinkfox
January 4th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I'm in!

I'm BSL now stretched (APL curly)...I'm hoping to make it to WAIST stretched (BSL curly).

I haven't measured but think I have about 3" to go, so it's certainly doable!

sarah.j.xx
January 5th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Oooh, I'm in! :o I don't know how many inches I have left until I get there (I should probably measure soon...) but I'm brushing hip length when stretched and about 2-3 inches below BSL when curly, so I think I can make it! Solid waist length curly hair would be amazing for Christmas time. :crush::heartbeat:inlove:

Kome
January 6th, 2016, 12:24 AM
I wish I could join this thread, but I don't see it happening. I am still 2-3 inches away from BSL! Maybe next year. :)

Addy
January 7th, 2016, 11:50 PM
I'm hoping to be at waist by the end of this year. It would be nice!

lillielil
January 8th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Sign me up! I am just past BSL now, and waist isn't more 3.5 inches away. I plan to do quite a bit of trimming, though, to get rid of some serious damage.

butterflybutton
January 8th, 2016, 06:01 PM
I have about one to two inches to go stretched! Plus the three or four extra needed to get there curly of course.

sparkbunni
January 10th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I'd love to join y'all but I just measured and it looks like I'm still 13 inches away :(

Eastbound&Down
January 10th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I feel like I can't get an accurate reading because my pregnant belly is making my back arch more, but I don't look too far off, maybe 4-5 inches.

Arctic
January 10th, 2016, 01:34 PM
I'd love to join y'all but I just measured and it looks like I'm still 13 inches away :(

You are welcome to join us slightly shorter haired folks at the BSL by the end of 2016 thread :flower:

Link: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134503

silver curls
January 10th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I'm in!!! I was hoping for waist this past year but NO! I was bummed. I should be waist sometime this year, definitely by Christmas.

butterflybutton
January 28th, 2016, 05:01 AM
I have just over an inch to go when stretched! But I am aiming for curly waist.

I'm very excited to see what my hair looks like at the end of the year. I'm just about at the longest it's ever been, so it's all new territory from here on.

kendraf
January 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I'm in! Finally surpassed BSL. I will hopefully reach waist at around August/September (~3.5 inches plus 2 trims), but I'll most likely maintain and thicken up my hemline until December.

earthybee
January 28th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I'm 6.5" away :heartbeat it's exciting

Gaalsong
January 28th, 2016, 01:37 PM

I've been focusing on diet, trying to eat really nutritious and nurturing foods similar to Paleo or Weston Price diet. I'm also wearing my hair up almost every day (last year I didn't really wear it up at all), stretching washes, oiling the ends, scalp massages, sleeping with a satin cap... basically everything I can possibly think to do!

By the way, I'd like to join this thread/challenge! I am at BSL and my hair is really responding to all of this pampering. I'm going to take a new progress photo this weekend--I think it has grown about an inch this month! Woo!

seaweed_maenad
January 28th, 2016, 02:55 PM
This is where I'm at right now! I can't wait. I've been there in my teens/early 20's and miss my hair so much. Would post a pic but I think I'm officially still too new to be able to. Got a beautiful sandalwood wide tooth comb in the mail the other day, been helping tons to detangle and keep hair healthy. I told my fiance we aren't getting married until my hair is waist length! Hee.♡

fiabia
January 29th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I'm in! My hair is BSL (aprox 27"), so i need ~four/five inches till waist. My hair hasn't grown a lot lately, but i'm back to pampering, wearing it up and trying to trim only twice in 2016. Should be at waist by christmas ☺️

Lazy Loop
February 10th, 2016, 01:45 PM
I'm at 24" now, and looks like my waist is about 30 1/2" :hmm:

lapushka
February 10th, 2016, 01:54 PM
I'm at 24" now, and looks like my waist is about 30 1/2" :hmm:

If you don't trim, it should be doable, even though 1.5 month has passed and hair normally only averagely grows 6 inches a year. So... you'll have to see whether or not you make it. :flower:

Lazy Loop
February 10th, 2016, 11:56 PM
No trims 2016! I think last trim was light layering in Sept 2015. It will be a great gain, even if just shy of waist. Thanks!

lapis_lazuli
February 11th, 2016, 12:18 AM
No trims 2016! I think last trim was light layering in Sept 2015. It will be a great gain, even if just shy of waist. Thanks!

I think it's completely doable, too! :cheer: How exciting! :D

butterflybutton
February 19th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Four inches to go!!!! Yay!

iYaap
February 20th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Yep I want this.

momschicklets
February 20th, 2016, 07:09 AM
I'm in :). Five inches to go so I'm going for it....

Aleahcim
February 20th, 2016, 07:16 AM
I have 3.5 inches to go till I hit waist. 100% do-able. Here is to hoping that my ends don't bothers me too much till after I hit waist. (old layers make the ends of my hair taper severely and I would really like them gone, so maybe start micro trimming once I hit waist if I can wait that long).

lithostoic
February 20th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Oh I doubt it, but I'll treat my hair like it's totally gonna happen :P Currently a couple inches blow collarbone.

Arctic
February 20th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Oh I doubt it, but I'll treat my hair like it's totally gonna happen :P Currently a couple inches blow collarbone.

Not to steal members from this thread, but you are very welcome to join the BSL by the end of 2016 thread. :)

Eastbound&Down
February 20th, 2016, 08:50 AM
I'm waiting to take a photos until 1 Mar but I don't think I'm very far off, maybe 3 inches or so.

earthybee
February 20th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I really wasn't sure it would be possible for me this year but it's looking really good. :pray:

Willow1321
February 21st, 2016, 10:27 PM
I'm glad I found this! I'm going for it! I'm right at BSL right now - Have 4.5" to go to waist, so I think it's completely doable.

ladycaladium
February 22nd, 2016, 09:41 AM
I'm joining. I got rid of a few inches of damage which set me back. Fingers crossed I get good growth.

Cg
February 22nd, 2016, 10:18 AM
I'm joining too, with a good 4" to go. I want enough for a full coronet braid, probably at least classic -- a long time yet.

purpleelephant
February 22nd, 2016, 01:03 PM
Wishful thinking (currently VERY thin & just past bsl/mbl) but hey... why not? :cool:

butterflybutton
February 24th, 2016, 02:52 AM
Today I've been feeling excited to get to waist, I think it's sunk in that I actually will be waist length soon!

Wusel
February 28th, 2016, 11:45 AM
I'm in.
I'm BSL+ now and need about 5/5,5 inches so, I think, there's a great christmas present waiting for me with wonderful WL. :crush:

maegalcarwen
February 28th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Is it realistic to expect this from barely BSL with no trim 2016?

Wusel
February 28th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Is it realistic to expect this from barely BSL with no trim 2016?

Depends on how long your torso is. :)

daisychain
February 28th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Hoping I make it! Just at BSL now, but when the summer comes around though I feel like I get quite a bit of growth.

maegalcarwen
February 28th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Depends on how long your torso is. :)

I am 170, between my waist and the bottom of bra-strap is around 16-18cm, really hard to measure.

AZDesertRose
February 28th, 2016, 01:23 PM
I've made it to BSL. BSL to waist is not very far on me because while I'm fairly tall, I've got a high waist, so here's hoping! :)

Persiangirl01
March 22nd, 2016, 07:00 AM
I am so in! 4 inches /10cm to go! I only plan on trimming my hair again in August. So I should hit waist by December.

iYaap
March 22nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Isn't this exciting "dream" lengths this year! I'm on schedule :cheese:

Schipperchow
March 22nd, 2016, 12:17 PM
It's been a while since I've posted, but I do skim the threads from time to time...

I want to grow back to waist length. Unfortunately, I got carried away with blow drying and flat ironing to show my length and damaged my hair. I have cut off the damage and now I am just past bsl and need about 4 inches to reach waist. If I grow and maintain .5 inches a month, I hope that I can reach wsl once again and by christmas this year. It will be a very pleasant gift to myself.

Happy hair growing everyone.

Wusel
March 22nd, 2016, 03:54 PM
It's been a while since I've posted, but I do skim the threads from time to time...

I want to grow back to waist length. Unfortunately, I got carried away with blow drying and flat ironing to show my length and damaged my hair. I have cut off the damage and now I am just past bsl and need about 4 inches to reach waist. If I grow and maintain .5 inches a month, I hope that I can reach wsl once again and by christmas this year. It will be a very pleasant gift to myself.

Happy hair growing everyone.

Happy growing! I'm about 4 inches from waist now too... :) Measured today. :)

diddiedaisy
March 23rd, 2016, 12:40 AM
4 inches for me too!!

pinutzz
March 23rd, 2016, 02:02 AM
For me it is also 4" until waist. If I want to make it there by Christmas there is no way I can trim my hair this year.

butterflybutton
March 23rd, 2016, 03:09 AM
Hehe! I have 4" to go too!!

Estrid
March 23rd, 2016, 03:59 AM
Haha, so many that got 4 inches to go! :redgrin: Almost makes me want to trim some now to join you all in the wait...but I think I will stick to my original plan and trim after I reach waist (aka maintain for a while when I reach at waist).

So yeah... 3 months to go.

Wusel
March 23rd, 2016, 10:50 AM
Haha, so many that got 4 inches to go! :redgrin: Almost makes me want to trim some now to join you all in the wait...but I think I will stick to my original plan and trim after I reach waist (aka maintain for a while when I reach at waist).

So yeah... 3 months to go.

That's my plan too. Trim at WL+. When I'm waist plus half an inch I trim half an inch. :) Around February I think :)

lillielil
March 23rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
I thought I'd definitely hit waist this year, but I've gotten a little aggressive with the trimming. My ends are thanking me for it, but now I'm not sure when I'll get to WL. Oh well... if I didn't trim I think they would break off on their own, which would definitely be worse.

Zesty
March 23rd, 2016, 04:42 PM
Well I joined this thread late last year, but I hit waist this month. So I guess Christmas came way, way early.

Is there a hip by Christmas thread that I can join in a show of excessive optimism? :lol:

diddiedaisy
March 23rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Well I joined this thread late last year, but I hit waist this month. So I guess Christmas came way, way early.

Is there a hip by Christmas thread that I can join in a show of excessive optimism? :lol:

Congratulations :)

seaweed_maenad
March 24th, 2016, 05:57 PM
The last time I measured this is where I estimated I'd be, waist by Christmas.
That will be the greatest present for me lol. ♡ Now just treatments, supplements
and patience, ug.

butterflybutton
March 25th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Congrats Zesty!!!!

lapushka
March 25th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Congrats! :D

diddiedaisy
March 25th, 2016, 08:22 PM
I made a measuring t-shirt today so I can check my progress easier. It seems I have 3 1/2 inches to waist. If I don't trim I could make it, but I won't be able to get away without a bit of trimming. I'll be happy enough if I get somewhat close though.

-Fern
March 26th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Congrats, Zesty!! I am about five inches from waist right now and starting to get my spring growth spurt, so this is feeling doable!!

Sarahm
March 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Congrats! And there is a TBL by Christmas thread, so..

Zesty
March 26th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Thanks, everyone! It's starting to feel long, though I don't think it'll feel properly long until hip.

I hope you get a great growth spurt, -Fern!

Congrats! And there is a TBL by Christmas thread, so..

I'm ever the optimist about my growth rate, but maybe not THAT optimistic. :lol: Though it would be incredible to be at TBL again, it'll probably be a couple of years.

Persiangirl01
April 4th, 2016, 01:35 PM
I suppose I have 3 inches to go now! I've grown a full inch (2.5 cm) in this past month. So exciting!! :disco:
http://i.imgur.com/WWQtHl9.jpg

butterflybutton
April 5th, 2016, 06:01 PM
So close now Persiangirl!!!

I'm less then an inch from waist stretched! I'm hoping that another three inches will get me there wurly

Eastbound&Down
April 5th, 2016, 09:33 PM
I think I might make it by the end of the summer, I'm having some pretty impressive growth thanks to pregnancy hormones. I won't be able to get a good picture until after the baby is born and my posture is back to normal haha

butterflybutton
April 5th, 2016, 11:28 PM
That's so exciting eastbound&down!!!

spirals
April 6th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Just stopping by to wish you all good growing! I remember the waist by Christmas 2014 thread. I didn't make it, but I'm technically (stretched) hip now. You can do it!

Persiangirl01
April 6th, 2016, 04:31 AM
That's awesome butterflybutton!! I am juuuust brushing waist when my hair is wet and straight. I can't wait to be waist, and I am sure you feel the same! We are almost, almost there :cool:

Persiangirl01
April 6th, 2016, 04:33 AM
I'm sure you'll make it by then for sure! Eastbound&down! Congratulations on your pregnancy too :applause

Persiangirl01
April 6th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Thank you spirals! You have beautiful hair :agape:

Wusel
April 6th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Right now I'm a bit frustrated... So let me do some verbal :puke: and :rant:
Christmas is so far away and I miss my waist length hair in spring the most.
Because I need all I can get to raise spirits.
WHY did I cut it... WHY??? I could be at classic now...
I'm sorry. Spring fever frustration and mood swings hit me badly today...

Eastbound&Down
April 6th, 2016, 08:31 AM
That's so exciting eastbound&down!!!

I know! I was brushing it last night with my bbb and my DH commented on how it was "almost to my hips!" Haha I was sitting down, so that always makes it look longer, but made me feel good :)

I'm sure you'll make it by then for sure! Eastbound&down! Congratulations on your pregnancy too

Thank you Persiangirl01, I'm almost to the end of the line now, I'm so ready to meet our new little man!

spirals
April 6th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Thank you spirals! You have beautiful hair :agape:

Thank you! It never looks like that, though. I love BBBing too much! :laugh:

Cg
April 6th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Right now I'm a bit frustrated... So let me do some verbal :puke: and :rant:
Christmas is so far away and I miss my waist length hair in spring the most.
Because I need all I can get to raise spirits.
WHY did I cut it... WHY??? I could be at classic now...
I'm sorry. Spring fever frustration and mood swings hit me badly today...

We can go only forward, Wusel. Don't berate yourself for a decision you thought was right at the time.

Focus on what you love doing with your hair now and how it looks. Get yourself a new hair toy to celebrate your current length.

No one wants to hear that we should be patient (me included), but we will all get to waist sometime!

Wusel
April 6th, 2016, 09:46 AM
We can go only forward, Wusel. Don't berate yourself for a decision you thought was right at the time.

Focus on what you love doing with your hair now and how it looks. Get yourself a new hair toy to celebrate your current length.

No one wants to hear that we should be patient (me included), but we will all get to waist sometime!

Thank you :) :flower: :)
I hope spring and summer are over soon and give me a growth spurt so I reach waist for my birthday in October, 11. :)

georgia_peach
April 17th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Thank you :) :flower: :)
I hope spring and summer are over soon and give me a growth spurt so I reach waist for my birthday in October, 11. :) This is neat! I was just checking in and saw your post, Wusel. My birthday is October 9th. Told my DH last night that I thought I might make waist by then. Happy growing!

mermaiden_hair
April 17th, 2016, 04:01 PM
I know I won't get waist length by this Christmas... unless I go insane and just do a bunch of methods to get there as quickly as possible... but I know I'll get there for Christmas 2017 and I'm pumped! :D Best of luck to you all!

gthlvrmx
April 17th, 2016, 04:24 PM
I am at BSL stretched so I am hoping I will reach waist by Christmas! :)

daPerley
April 18th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Oh, love this types of threads, hope it's okey to join this late. :) I started at BSL and will soon be att mid back (okey, my back is kinda short so there's only about 5cm between them :P ) and from there I have about 7-8cm to waist so it feel's doable. :)

Wusel
April 18th, 2016, 10:14 AM
This is neat! I was just checking in and saw your post, Wusel. My birthday is October 9th. Told my DH last night that I thought I might make waist by then. Happy growing!

Thank you :)
I have only about 8cm left. And a growth spurt now since I started supplementing again. So... there's a big chance that I can make it. Happy growing for you too! :cheer: :)

Lisa Long4Life
April 18th, 2016, 01:57 PM
I'm pretty much at BSL now, (give or take my trim next week)... so I'm hoping to reach waist for next Christmas :)

About 3-4" left :D

HairPlease
April 18th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Ok everybody, here I am. If I take it easy on my microtrimming, I *know* I can get 5" in a little over 8 months. I'm probably going to maintain at around waist to grow out some damage for a few months before motoring down to hip.

-Scalp massages
-Scalp treatments
-Keeping hair up and safe
-Roots only (as usual) with the bleach
-Shower every day, but shampoo twice a week

That's my checklist. If I keep up my nutrition, I'm golden.

I might be less than 5" to waist actually, I haven't really measured it that well. But It's 5" when not "stretched" that's for sure.

Persiangirl01
April 29th, 2016, 03:19 AM
I am at 68 cm :) So i have about 7cm to go now!

Hailwidis
April 29th, 2016, 03:31 AM
I'm MBL growing to waist, and I really hope to make it before Christmas! I know I'll make it stretched, but not sure if my waves will hit waist by then too.

I need to buy a measuring tape so that I can make accurate monthly measurements. Then I'll have a better idea of my growth rate and I'll be able to tell if this is a feasible goal or not...

Cg
April 29th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I don't measure my hair with a tape, and because I always bun it I don't obsess about its length.

Oh, who am I kidding? I mean I don't check in the mirror every day. When it hits waist, I'll know it and rejoice. And rejoice. And rejoice.

Happy, healthy growing to you all!

moontree
April 29th, 2016, 06:11 PM
I... check in the mirror everyday. But hey! Mostly because there are weird stupid parts on the back of my head if I don't. Or my braid looks like something burrowed in it.

Meanwhile, I think I will make waist by christmas:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/Keyake/20160429_195941_zpsvvhjhntz.jpg

butterflybutton
April 29th, 2016, 09:50 PM
:thudpile: so beautiful moontree!! You look really close to waist!

spirals
April 29th, 2016, 11:07 PM
moontree, I think you may be 2c.

Persiangirl01
April 30th, 2016, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZBllcgd.jpg (http://imgur.com/ZBllcgd)

Picture progress :D. From left to right: Feb, March and now April

moontree
April 30th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Thanks butterflybutton! My torso is ridiculously long, so waist has always seemed forever away. But I am getting there.

Spirals, I think you might be right now that I go back and look at the hair typing guide. My texture changes over the course of the week/depending on the weather - this was right after it dried when it would be the curliest. But there are definitely corkscrews that pop up and i think length has changed how it presents, so thank you!

kendraf
May 2nd, 2016, 11:20 AM
Yay I'm back to where I was in March before I had 1" cut off :cheer: currently at 25.5" (1/2" below BSL). Still on track to be at waist stretched by December with two 1/2" trims at the end of July and November.

http://i.imgur.com/fvPKaTB.jpg

Wusel
May 2nd, 2016, 11:39 AM
I am at 68 cm :) So i have about 7cm to go now!

YAY! EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ME!!! :joy:
68 and 7 to go!!! :cheer:
We're hair twins! :cheer:

Persiangirl01
May 2nd, 2016, 12:38 PM
Wusel, that is awesome! We will probably reach waist at a similar time :D ! I have a bottle of 100% Argan oil being delivered tomorrow. It is my 1st time trying this oil. I'm hoping it will help my frizz and dry ends more than coconut oil has. So excited that it is finally arriving!! :joy:

Wusel
May 2nd, 2016, 01:16 PM
Wusel, that is awesome! We will probably reach waist at a similar time :D ! I have a bottle of 100% Argan oil being delivered tomorrow. It is my 1st time trying this oil. I'm hoping it will help my frizz and dry ends more than coconut oil has. So excited that it is finally arriving!! :joy:

Argan oil is GREAT for hair. I've tried it. :)
What I want to try now is pure Aloe Vera. I'm quite low porosity and need moisture but it's difficult to get it into my hair. I hope Aloe Vera manages to moisturize it. I have a bottle of it in my Amazon basket already but it's over 16 Euros with shipping and I'm on a budget... And I've spent 30 Euros on my piercings plus antiseptic spray and 20 Euros on two pairs of earrings so... another 16 Euros... I'm not sure... But it's the best offer on amazon. You don't get it cheaper in Germany. Did you try Aloe?
I'm using sunflower seed oil now. Argan oil is too expensive unfortunately.

Edit: I've ordered it. I need it. :rolleyes: I've touched my hair and felt the dryness and ordered instantly. YAY. Will be delivered on Friday.

butterflybutton
May 2nd, 2016, 05:40 PM
I have three inches to go to wurly waist!!! I will be there by November, so happy I'll definitely be waist for Christmas

Persiangirl01
May 2nd, 2016, 11:00 PM
Yes, Wusel! I do have aloe gel. Before I joined LHC I heard that it is very good for unblocking clogged pores on the scalp.

It's a very good moisturiser! I don't use it too often because I have a lot of oils and prefer to seal my ends with that as oils are a bit heavier than aloe gel. I paid about 130 ZAR in a pharmacy where I stay, which is about 8 Euros?

I like it for scalp massages! Sometimes I mix it with oil. It leaves your scalp feeling very refreshed! And it doesn't leave any residue behind. Which is great if you need a little extra moisture for your hair and don't want it to look greasy! :) Sometimes i just run some gel through my hair if it is looking a bit too dry. It dries fairly quickly on hair and there is absolutely no sign of it! I think it is a good purchase as it has many uses. Sometimes i moisturise my face with it, or even my lips!

The brand I am using is called ESI aloe vera gel. It is made in Italy. It's the clear gel and there is the plain option or one with added tea tree oil.

How is the sunflower oil working out for you?

I've also bought castor oil as I want to try the oil cleansing method (for my face). And I saw on LHC a lot of people use it for their hair too! So i mixed some with aloe gel last night and put it in my hair. Going to wash it out now and see the results :D

Persiangirl01
May 2nd, 2016, 11:04 PM
Butterflybutton, that is such good news! I think i should make waist by around that time too! I think my plan is to carry on with my hair routine, but no more obsessing about growth. I'm going to measure my growth only at the start if new seasons, like someone suggested in another thread. I have become obsessed :eye:

Wusel
May 2nd, 2016, 11:32 PM
Yes, Wusel! I do have aloe gel. Before I joined LHC I heard that it is very good for unblocking clogged pores on the scalp.

It's a very good moisturiser! I don't use it too often because I have a lot of oils and prefer to seal my ends with that as oils are a bit heavier than aloe gel. I paid about 130 ZAR in a pharmacy where I stay, which is about 8 Euros?

I like it for scalp massages! Sometimes I mix it with oil. It leaves your scalp feeling very refreshed! And it doesn't leave any residue behind. Which is great if you need a little extra moisture for your hair and don't want it to look greasy! :) Sometimes i just run some gel through my hair if it is looking a bit too dry. It dries fairly quickly on hair and there is absolutely no sign of it! I think it is a good purchase as it has many uses. Sometimes i moisturise my face with it, or even my lips!

The brand I am using is called ESI aloe vera gel. It is made in Italy. It's the clear gel and there is the plain option or one with added tea tree oil.

How is the sunflower oil working out for you?

I've also bought castor oil as I want to try the oil cleansing method (for my face). And I saw on LHC a lot of people use it for their hair too! So i mixed some with aloe gel last night and put it in my hair. Going to wash it out now and see the results :D

I've bought this here. It's the best offer for this amount. :) I think it's a good option for my sometimes dry hair and scalp.
http://www.amazon.de/ArtNaturals-Aloe-Gesicht-Haare-K%C3%B6rper/dp/B0128PJ7T4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Sunflower oil works great for me. It's not too heavy and good for lower porosity hair. And it's so cheap. A huge bottle for one Euro or so. :)
It makes my ends very smooth and not crunchy like when I use coconut oil. Coconut oil is not for me. Which is a pity because I love the smell and texture so much. I'll try to mix some aloe vera with the sunflower oil for a leave-in and see how it works. :)

How does your hair feel like after the Castor-Aloe-treatment?

Anya15
May 3rd, 2016, 12:59 AM
I have never tried sunflower oil for my hair, maybe I should sometime! I use coconut oil which works very well for my hair. I mix it with some aloe gel and put it on my ends :D keeps them soft and lovely! So, I guess if you use sunflower instead of coconut it should work.

Persiangirl01
May 3rd, 2016, 02:04 AM
I've bought this here. It's the best offer for this amount. :) I think it's a good option for my sometimes dry hair and scalp.
http://www.amazon.de/ArtNaturals-Aloe-Gesicht-Haare-K%C3%B6rper/dp/B0128PJ7T4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Sunflower oil works great for me. It's not too heavy and good for lower porosity hair. And it's so cheap. A huge bottle for one Euro or so. :)
It makes my ends very smooth and not crunchy like when I use coconut oil. Coconut oil is not for me. Which is a pity because I love the smell and texture so much. I'll try to mix some aloe vera with the sunflower oil for a leave-in and see how it works. :)

How does your hair feel like after the Castor-Aloe-treatment?

I agree with Anou, I think the mix will work great for your hair. And definitely do the scalp massages with that mix. It feels amazing and the blood flow it stimulates will help hair growth :)

I don't know how I feel about the castor oil. :shrug: My hair feels soft, but about the same softness as a coconut oil treatment on my hair. I can still smell the castor smell lingering in my hair, it's not strong, but I don't particularly like the smell.

On the up side my hair feels clean, if that makes sense. It actually feels like I did a clarifying wash because my hair is bouncy and a lot of my white dots have "disappeared". I know they are still there, but the castor oil makes it look like they are less, like a clarifying shampoo would do. I don't know if this is because I shampooed the lengths to wash out the oil or if it is the effect of the oil and alol itself? But I used my normal sulphate free, vegan shampoo... Not a clarifier :hmm:

I think maybe I will only use it for scalp massages from here on out and see if it improves growth and helps stop shedding. I know that one thing that really slowed my shedding was MSM (I shed about 10 to 15 hairs on it), but I'm shedding about 20 to 40 strands a day now which I think is okay. I used to shed 80 hairs or more a day! shudder:

I think maybe my next experiment will be sunflower oil :D but I just want to try a month of castor oil scalp massages with argan on the ends and see what that does 1st!

Persiangirl01
May 3rd, 2016, 02:08 AM
P.S. I also think I am going to stop S&D and maybe consider a microtrim. I have never trimmed my own hair, but maybe it is time I start, as I know that no stylist understands how to do a REAL "microtrim". I've noticed that my ends have thinned out A LOT from all the S&Ding I've been doing. I've been doing it for a few months now, and in the last month I have been doing it weekly :thud:

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 02:13 AM
I agree with Anou, I think the mix will work great for your hair. And definitely do the scalp massages with that mix. It feels amazing and the blood flow it stimulates will help hair growth :)

I don't know how I feel about the castor oil. :shrug: My hair feels soft, but about the same softness as a coconut oil treatment on my hair. I can still smell the castor smell lingering in my hair, it's not strong, but I don't particularly like the smell.

On the up side my hair feels clean, if that makes sense. It actually feels like I did a clarifying wash because my hair is bouncy and a lot of my white dots have "disappeared". I know they are still there, but the castor oil makes it look like they are less, like a clarifying shampoo would do. I don't know if this is because I shampooed the lengths to wash out the oil or if it is the effect of the oil and alol itself? But I used my normal sulphate free, vegan shampoo... Not a clarifier :hmm:

I think maybe I will only use it for scalp massages from here on out and see if it improves growth and helps stop shedding. I know that one thing that really slowed my shedding was MSM (I shed about 10 to 15 hairs on it), but I'm shedding about 20 to 40 strands a day now which I think is okay. I used to shed 80 hairs or more a day! shudder:

I think maybe my next experiment will be sunflower oil :D but I just want to try a month of castor oil scalp massages with argan on the ends and see what that does 1st!

I've just posted my Pura D'Or Gold Label results after 2 months of use in the shedding thread. If you want to stop shedding I absolutely recommend you buing this. It slowed down my shedding SO significantly! Amazing stuff. Really. I shed only 20 hairs daily and 70-80 on wash days which is a real miracle as I used to shed 100-150 hairs every single day... So amazing. I hope *knockonwood* it stays like this.

I don't like the smell of castor too. And it's so sticky...

butterflybutton
May 3rd, 2016, 02:31 AM
Butterflybutton, that is such good news! I think i should make waist by around that time too! I think my plan is to carry on with my hair routine, but no more obsessing about growth. I'm going to measure my growth only at the start if new seasons, like someone suggested in another thread. I have become obsessed :eye:

I need to do that too!

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 04:59 AM
P.S. I also think I am going to stop S&D and maybe consider a microtrim. I have never trimmed my own hair, but maybe it is time I start, as I know that no stylist understands how to do a REAL "microtrim". I've noticed that my ends have thinned out A LOT from all the S&Ding I've been doing. I've been doing it for a few months now, and in the last month I have been doing it weekly :thud:

Do you have so many spilts?

Persiangirl01
May 3rd, 2016, 05:03 AM
I do! It is the last of my old, damaged hair that I did not look after very well. But there are tons of white dots and splits. I'd have to chop off half my length just to get rid of it all.

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 07:00 AM
I do! It is the last of my old, damaged hair that I did not look after very well. But there are tons of white dots and splits. I'd have to chop off half my length just to get rid of it all.

I'm not sure which ones but I know there are products you put in your hair to make the splits not being visible and not travel upwards so that you can avoid cutting them off. I've seen something like this in the drugstore, split end remedy or so... Maybe that would help? So that you can keep every strand?

Persiangirl01
May 3rd, 2016, 08:10 AM
Wusel: Those contain silicones? Right now my routine is silicone free, but that is only because I am using natural products. I don't mind introducing some silicones into my routine though. Maybe I should try this! I also need to put my hair up more. I always always wear it loose. I've started bunning it maybe twice a week now :)

Lavendersugar
May 3rd, 2016, 09:47 AM
I'm in!!

Upon my last measurement I should hit waist around this time. I wish I could hit it sooner. I still feel like my hair is so short.

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 09:58 AM
Wusel: Those contain silicones? Right now my routine is silicone free, but that is only because I am using natural products. I don't mind introducing some silicones into my routine though. Maybe I should try this! I also need to put my hair up more. I always always wear it loose. I've started bunning it maybe twice a week now :)

I was thinking about this for example:

https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=130651/Absolut-Repair-Serum/L-Oreal/Hair-Treatments

I don't have even one single split hair and I didn't touch my hair with scissors since 18 months. Not even one hair. It's because I NEVER wear it loose. I put it up always and my ends are ALWAYS protected. I absolutely recommend you doing this as often as possible! It's the best and for some the only way to prevent splits and there are so many wonderful updos! :blossom:

Persiangirl01
May 3rd, 2016, 10:26 AM
Yes, that is similar to the product i am looking at buying, Wusel! I think I will try my Argan oil and updos this month, and buy this serum next month as I am a student on a budget :D i think I will just do braids or buns. I don't like how my head looks in a bun, but even a braid will help a lot, right? I'm getting good at french braiding :joy:

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 10:51 AM
Yes, that is similar to the product i am looking at buying, Wusel! I think I will try my Argan oil and updos this month, and buy this serum next month as I am a student on a budget :D i think I will just do braids or buns. I don't like how my head looks in a bun, but even a braid will help a lot, right? I'm getting good at french braiding :joy:

Yes :) A braid helps too :)
I got my university degree years ago and am still on a budget... I know what you mean :flower:

lithostoic
May 3rd, 2016, 04:32 PM
Oh I wish, but I'll probably only be maybe BSL by then c: Happy growing!

Anya15
May 3rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
I am considering a microtrim once I hit full waist because I am noticing a lot of splits :( Thing is, I dont want to cut off too much and I don't know how on earth I can do a trim on my heavily layered hair. Suggestions, people?

Wusel
May 3rd, 2016, 10:54 PM
I am considering a microtrim once I hit full waist because I am noticing a lot of splits :( Thing is, I dont want to cut off too much and I don't know how on earth I can do a trim on my heavily layered hair. Suggestions, people?

I plan to cut off an inch when I reach waist plus 1 inch. To even everything out. And to make the ends look fresh and bouncy and grow again without trim for 2 years to classic. What do you think about this?

Do you have splits in the shorter layers too? Or only in the longest parts of your hair?

Anya15
May 4th, 2016, 03:09 AM
I plan to cut off an inch when I reach waist plus 1 inch. To even everything out. And to make the ends look fresh and bouncy and grow again without trim for 2 years to classic. What do you think about this?

Do you have splits in the shorter layers too? Or only in the longest parts of your hair?

I think it's mostly in the longest parts. But those 'longest parts' are probably two layers (or more). Plus they're shaped like a V. I have no idea how to trim that :lol:
That sounds like a good idea, Wusel, in fact I want to do something similar. If only I could figure out how to trim...

I don't want to get rid of all the layers just yet because that would mean cutting to shoulder. :bigeyes:

Wusel
May 4th, 2016, 07:07 AM
I don't want to get rid of all the layers just yet because that would mean cutting to shoulder. :bigeyes:

That's what I did... I hated the layers on me so much that I chopped so much off that it was only one inch below chin. But I don't recommend doing this. I regret it somehow. It was healthy hair and it wasn't necessary. I would have a hip length deep V with some layers now if I decided to simply let it grow.

Anya15
May 4th, 2016, 11:19 AM
That's what I did... I hated the layers on me so much that I chopped so much off that it was only one inch below chin. But I don't recommend doing this. I regret it somehow. It was healthy hair and it wasn't necessary. I would have a hip length deep V with some layers now if I decided to simply let it grow.

Exactly. The rest of my hair is pretty healthy. Even the ends are nice, though I am noticing a considerable number of splits. That's probably damage from when I was careless about my hair...I don't have any significant taper either.

Maybe I should make a thread about trimming these layers.

augustana
May 5th, 2016, 04:22 AM
I'm about 6 inches away from Waist, so this should work out, assuming I don't get scissor happy haha.

HairPlease
May 5th, 2016, 07:29 AM

I'll probably do the same thing. I can live with my fuzzy ends for now, I just want to get it to waist, then go on a hair health mission. I kinda just really want a long braid. lol

kendraf
May 5th, 2016, 08:00 AM
same here! I feel like if I can finally get to waist, I won't feel so bad about maintaining there for a few trims to even up things and get rid of some old damage. I did it for quite a while between APL and BSL but it felt so annoyingly short and was discouraging :(

Persiangirl01
May 5th, 2016, 10:15 AM
I also plan to first get to waist, and then probably microgram and maintain for a few months until my hemline thickens out a bit more.

I feel your pain, Kendraf! Anything above waist feels so short!! 7cm to hit waist and it still feels like my hair is short.

Cg
May 5th, 2016, 12:45 PM
I continue my microtrims and try to focus on healthy hair instead of growth rate, which is always too slow for everyone. Eventually we will all reach waist.

Gaalsong
May 16th, 2016, 07:48 AM
I just took a progress shot this morning. I've been trying to take a pic every month but I skipped last month due to losing my tablet. Anyway, I think I'm going to hit waist this summer! Only got an inch or two to go (hard to tell because of my waves). Huzzah!

lapis_lazuli
May 16th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Congrats, Gaalsong! You're almost there! :cheer:

jocosobe
May 17th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I would love to join this challenge if I'm not too late! I'm also in the No Trimming 2016 challenge and am currently around MBL. Don't know if I'll make it to waist by Christmas but hey, one can hope :D I haven't measured how many inches I have left until waist from where I'm currently at, which I probably should..

AZDesertRose
May 17th, 2016, 08:10 AM
I would love to join this challenge if I'm not too late! I'm also in the No Trimming 2016 challenge and am currently around MBL. Don't know if I'll make it to waist by Christmas but hey, one can hope :D I haven't measured how many inches I have left until waist from where I'm currently at, which I probably should..

Well, it's not like the Hair Growing Police are going to punish you if you join the challenge but don't quite make it by Christmas! :D

Welcome!

jocosobe
May 18th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Haha no exactly :D

Eastbound&Down
May 23rd, 2016, 01:08 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23108&d=1464029854

I think I still need another inch or so? But progress none the less! Benign neglect due to being busy with a 2 y/o and a newborn seems to do the trick haha!

AZDesertRose
May 23rd, 2016, 01:20 PM
Eastbound&Down, your hair looks great! I bet you're busy! Congrats on the new baby. :D

Eastbound&Down
May 23rd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Eastbound&Down, your hair looks great! I bet you're busy! Congrats on the new baby. :D

Thank you :)

SnottyDotty
May 24th, 2016, 05:05 AM
With a bit over 3 inches to go I might just make waist by Christmas. Fingers crossed!

pinutzz
May 24th, 2016, 06:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7vkHKwP.png

I really need to be more careful with the position of my camera for length shots...
Both pictures were taken today. In the first the camera is on my eye level, which is also what I see when I look in the mirror. In the 2nd it is placed at the height of my hemline. Seems like it is going to take longer than I thought until waist. I had hoped I could get away without trims and then maintain at waist. But after almost 6 months of S&D only I don't like the look of my hemline anymore... Especially the hairs at the outside edges could use some time to catch up - if they ever will. They look pretty terminal to me...

I would like to give myself a trim in the shape my hair likes to grow naturally. With a blunt cut in the middle and relatively steep on the edges:
http://i.imgur.com/cUIVY72.png
Does anyone know how to do that themselves? Is there maybe a variation of Feye's self trim method that results in a hemline like that?

lapushka
May 24th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I thought the least deep cut for a U was like that. :confused: You'd have to start with the least deep V for that, and cut the point off of that. It also depends on how much of the point you cut off.

Anya15
May 24th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Pretty sure my longest layers are at waist stretched. Going to take my monthly progress photos tomorrow and then I wait for waist UNSTRETCHED. God, I hate shrinkage...even when my waves have stretched out, the shrinkage is a good 2"

ETA: By waves stretching out I mean when they relax a bit on their own a few days after a wash. As opposed to pulling them so that they lie straight to measure.

HairPlease
May 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
I don't like the look of my hemline anymore... Especially the hairs at the outside edges could use some time to catch up - if they ever will. They look pretty terminal to me...

I know it's not what you want to hear, but I personally like the look of it. lol :)
I definitely think starting with a deep U and continuing to shallow out the bottom would do it like lapushka is suggesting. Good luck.

pinutzz
May 24th, 2016, 02:57 PM
I thought the least deep cut for a U was like that. :confused: You'd have to start with the least deep V for that, and cut the point off of that. It also depends on how much of the point you cut off.

Thanks for the advice, lapushka, I guess I should give it a try then... Cutting hair always makes me a bit nervous :bigeyes:

I know it's not what you want to hear, but I personally like the look of it. lol :)
I definitely think starting with a deep U and continuing to shallow out the bottom would do it like lapushka is suggesting. Good luck.

Thanks for the compliment HairPlease :blossom: It is always interesting to hear a different opinion! With all the beautiful manes on this forum it is pretty easy to find fault with ones own hair.

silver curls
May 24th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Still hoping for Waist by Christmas!!!

Anya15
May 25th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Yaaaaay 29.5" means I am waist stretched. Photos soon. Now to wait for waist unstretched...

kendraf
May 25th, 2016, 09:00 AM
I'm still right on track to be at waist by November! I'm at 26", waist is 28" stretched. I could get to waist by October without a trim, but with old bleach damage I'd rather stick to my plan of a 1/2 inch trim at the end of July.

silver curls
June 5th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Keep growing everyone!!! I see I need to update a length shot. It's always so much work!!!

AZDesertRose
June 5th, 2016, 07:21 AM
I think I'm still on track for waist by Christmas. I did about an inch, maybe 1.5 inch trim yesterday, because my hair hadn't seen scissors since I had the layers cut out in February 2015 so it needed trimming, but I'm still a little past BSL, and waist isn't far from BSL on me because I've got a high waist.

I'll see if I can get someone to snap a length photo for me. My old digital camera that I used to use with the delay function to snap my length photos has died, and the only way for me to take them myself is to take a (crappy) mirror selfie (see sig photo for example, LOL). Maybe I can get my daughter to come over and take a length photo for me soon.

Wusel
June 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Yaaaaay 29.5" means I am waist stretched. Photos soon. Now to wait for waist unstretched...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer: :joy:

I'm exactly 28 inches. Still need 2,5 inches but Christmas is so far away :)

Alastríona
June 5th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Awesome growing, everyone! I've finally hit 29" so three to go, which I think is do-able by Christmas. I certainly didn't get a growth spurt in summer so maybe I'll get one in winter! *shrugs*
It's starting to look long now, some days lol

gingerknits
June 5th, 2016, 07:25 PM
I would like to join this challenge, too! I am just about MBL at 27ish inches. I think I could definitely make it to waist by Christmas and hopefully still have time to grow enough to even up my hemline a bit.

Wusel
June 12th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Okay, my son did a length shot :)
I think there's a good chance for me to reach Waist around Christmas. :joy:
I didn't know that it's gotten SO long... :)
And I don't have much taper on my braid, so, I hope my terminal length is longer than hip. I want CL... at least... :)
I've washed it today and had it in a braid,so, stretched it's even a bit longer. Around 2 inches to waist or so, I think.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23401&d=1465755579

iYaap
June 12th, 2016, 12:26 PM
I'm going to hit waist three months later. Sorry ;)

Mimha
June 12th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Okay, my son did a length shot :)
I think there's a good chance for me to reach Waist around Christmas. :joy:
I didn't know that it's gotten SO long... :)
And I don't have much taper on my braid, so, I hope my terminal length is longer than hip. I want CL... at least... :)
I've washed it today and had it in a braid,so, stretched it's even a bit longer. Around 2 inches to waist or so, I think.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23401&d=1465755579

Gosh Wusel, :eye: you'll be at waist in no time !! At Christmas you'll most probably be brushing hip.

Gorgeous thick shiny healthy hair, by the way ! :) It looks like your terminal might be quite far away down classic, methinks.

Lisa Long4Life
June 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/s960x960/13392140_10153710464373435_1810343790769318256_o.j pg

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13450282_10153710464378435_5771803285099258117_n.j pg?oh=89c9ed6bc1657171d8c209352c9cca6b&oe=580A35A1

I'm getting close :) I haven't measured it but I think I've got an inch or 2 left.

Sorry they are a bit big... copied them from facebook rather than hosting somewhere I could resize.

Inga-Marjukka
June 12th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone, finding this thread is so cool because I actually made this my goal without even knowing about this thread! :waving: I think I have a chance of reaching waist by Christmas if I remain careful with trimming. I've never measured my hair and I don't really know what the growing speed is, but judging by my roots (growing natural after bleach) it's relatively good and encourages me toward my goal. I should make this a photo project, now what striped shirts do I even own...

gthlvrmx
June 12th, 2016, 02:52 PM

Wow! I am at MBL right now, there's a chance I might make it to waist by this Christmas! I am getting there!

butterflybutton
June 12th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Stretched I'm a little past waist, haven't measured or checked wurly length yet, but I think I'm on track for wurly waist for Christmas

Wusel
June 13th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Gosh Wusel, :eye: you'll be at waist in no time !! At Christmas you'll most probably be brushing hip.

Gorgeous thick shiny healthy hair, by the way ! :) It looks like your terminal might be quite far away down classic, methinks.

Thank you :flower:
I really hope so. I have no splits and it's quite thick at the ends, so, maybe I can reach Crystal's length one day :)

gingerknits
June 13th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Not too far off now... Really hoping to make it! Boy, it sure looks like a lot of hair until I put it up.

http://i.imgur.com/8Pfc0XR.jpg?1

Lisa Long4Life
June 13th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Lots of people getting really close! :D

Mimha
June 13th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Thank you :flower:
I really hope so. I have no splits and it's quite thick at the ends, so, maybe I can reach Crystal's length one day :)

You seem to have the quality and the thickness to achieve it, Wusel ! Now you need the patience^^
Crystal Gayle is such an inspiration, both for her hair and for her graceful feminine elegance (and soft lovely voice, and amazing eyes, and fine humour, and... and... and... lol). I could spend hours admiring her moving with her endless hair floating like a veil behind her !... :crush:

Mimha
June 13th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Not too far off now... Really hoping to make it! Boy, it sure looks like a lot of hair until I put it up.

http://i.imgur.com/8Pfc0XR.jpg?1

This is what I call an absolutely perfect U-shaped hemline ! :) :) You did a great job, gingerknits !

lulikrueger
June 13th, 2016, 02:02 PM
My hair should hit waist right about december! I've been S&D only since february, and, if I reach it before december I'll trim it back to waist 'cause I've been itching for a trim since my damaged ends always get tangled.

gingerknits
June 13th, 2016, 02:02 PM
This is what I call an absolutely perfect U-shaped hemline ! :) :) You did a great job, gingerknits !

Thank you!! :o

Persiangirl01
July 2nd, 2016, 05:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZqjgG8P.jpg

About 1 inch till I am at waist! Should hopefully be there by the end of August/September. That's a bit sooner than I anticipated, which makes me super happy! :joy:

Cg
July 2nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
I know I'm really, really close if not there, but I STUPIDLY accepted the 90-day no-measure challenge. Can't check all summer.

Estrid
July 5th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I reached waist!

I will be maintaining at this length for a while to cut off damage, so I should still be at waist and not much longer by christmas, so I'll probably share a photo later as well, but for now, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaist :happydance:

http://oi64.tinypic.com/angakz.jpg

vampyyri
July 5th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I reached waist!

I will be maintaining at this length for a while to cut off damage, so I should still be at waist and not much longer by christmas, so I'll probably share a photo later as well, but for now, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaist :happydance:

:joy::applause:cheer: Congrats Estrid!!

Cg
July 5th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I reached waist!

Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Wendyp
July 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Woohoo! :thumbsup:

such pretty hair!

Wendyp
July 5th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Ok I give how do you as a pic from your cell phone ugggg

moontree
July 5th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Congrats Estrid!

I am getting there... probably will scrape waist just in time for the holidays :)

butterflybutton
July 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Yay!! Congrats Estrid! It looks amazing

Estrid
July 5th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Thank you, all! I wonder how long I will stay at this length, maybe it will be for a full year. Oh well, I'm happy to have reached this milestone!

Manuela L88
July 6th, 2016, 02:42 AM
Can i join. I hope to make wl before Christmas :)

Wusel
July 6th, 2016, 04:22 AM
2 inches or so left. One inch when it's wet. Waiting... :rolleyes:

AZDesertRose
July 6th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Congrats, Estrid! Yay! :happydance:

lapis_lazuli
July 6th, 2016, 09:43 AM
You'll be there before you know it, Wusel! :cheer:

Manuela L88, all can join :) What is your length now?