PDA

View Full Version : do you twirl

DollyDagger
August 31st, 2015, 08:33 PM
I twirl my wurls and curls sometimes. Not too excessively or habitually but, it sort of smooths them out actually. It's also how i feel the condition and state of my ends.

Anyone else gently twirl their locks?

Twinkletoes21
August 31st, 2015, 10:56 PM
I feel my ends pretty frequently, but I can't twirl. I feel like it ruins the shape of my curls and makes them frizz.

Groovy Granny
August 31st, 2015, 11:21 PM
I do...mostly in the evening while watching tv...when my pony tail makes it's way over my shoulder.
PLus I love the fragrance that Shea Moisture leaves and is released when my hair is combed/handled :love:

parkmikii
September 1st, 2015, 12:00 AM
I do too when my hair is down, which is not that often, though :)

FallingDarkness
September 1st, 2015, 12:04 AM
I twirl my hair! Without even noticing lol. And obviously only when it's down, or after I brush it or whatever.

lapushka
September 1st, 2015, 03:36 AM
No hands out of my hair - at all times. I don't think I would have gotten to classic otherwise. I don't think so.

Nebulae
September 1st, 2015, 06:23 AM
I used to, most often when my hair was getting greasy and my hands got restless in front of the tv or computer. I managed to stop that habit mostly by keeping my hair up at all times at home. :) If I'm wearing my hair down and twirl it I will lose what little shape and volume I had so no touching if I want it to look nice.. the very (very!) rare occasion I might still do it is super greasy hair before I shower.. then it's more of a sebum pre-poo treatment :lol:

hinabelle
September 2nd, 2015, 12:17 AM
As a child (with short, stiff, chemically treated hair), I would enviously watch my mom twirl her big brunette
3a-3b curls round and round her fingers whenever her mind was elsewhere. As soon as I had hair long enough
to twirl, I did so purposely to emulate her. Now, it's a habit. Not a frequent one, but when I occasionally catch
myself doing it, I'm reminded of its origins :)