PDA

View Full Version : hair compliment I think

atlantaz3
October 7th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Our office mail delivery person stopped by my desk and asked for some of my hair. My first response was "huh?" Then he said "Can I have some of your hair, you definitely have enough!" Well I'm going to take it as a sideways compliment....

prosperina
October 7th, 2008, 08:07 PM
I think that is definitely a compliment. :D Odd, but still a compliment. He's probably worried about his thinning, and since he thought you have such thick/voluminous hair, why not loan some out? :D

Tressie
October 7th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and thick, so I agree with prosperina, he probably did covet some of it!

Kylita
October 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Hi guys! I'm new here ::waves:: :)

Trying to get my post count up...

atlantaz3, maybe he thought you are cute and was trying to find a way to talk to you? :D

cuddledumplin
October 7th, 2008, 09:06 PM
It's not only a compliment, I'd say he fancies you. I t sounds like a pick up line.

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I would simply take it as a compliment. I had an older friend who passed a little while back who had no hair and said he needed some of mine. But he was just joking. woohoo! Yay for complements!

ETA: never enough hair :P

Tashomani
October 7th, 2008, 10:36 PM
I agree a compliment...odd... but still he noticed your hair and I would think that is a compliment..

Arctic_Mama
October 8th, 2008, 12:06 AM
A little "Silence of the Lambs" for me, but still definitely a compliment!

Aditi
October 8th, 2008, 12:50 AM
I agree he was definitely giving a compliment to you.

twilight_faerie
October 8th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Can I have some of your hair? Please??

florenonite
October 8th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Definitely a compliment, I think. A strange one, but a compliment nonetheless.

Carolyn
October 8th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Yes, it was a compliment. Some guys notice boobs, this guy notices hair. He was probably thinking "she has gorgeous hair and she has so much of it!" Lots of guys don't word things all that well. So take it for what it was...a nice compliment, pure and simple.

FrannyG
October 8th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Oh, that was definitely a compliment! Some people are just a tad awkward with words. :)

Isblå
October 8th, 2008, 03:12 PM
It was definetly a compliment. It might have been a bit awkward, but if he had added " your hair is so thick and full" in the end of the sentence it would have made perfect sense:) Good for you!

maliha
October 8th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Your hair looks WOW , I mean the color, the volume, the sheer all in all BEAUTIFUL,,I think you deserve this compliment, strange way to say but ya could be taken as a compliment...

Beatnik Guy
October 8th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Was he bald? Bald guys wanting-to-borrow-hair comments are not uncommon... :rolleyes:

angelthadiva
October 8th, 2008, 05:09 PM
A little "Silence of the Lambs" for me, but still definitely a compliment!

Yeah, don't be around this fella w/scissors within reach.

atlantaz3
October 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM
He's about 20 years younger than me and likes the cookies I have on my desk. I don't think it was a pick up line - just an odd remark. I liked the Silence of the Lambs comment - I thought along the same lines....
And lately at the rate I'm shedding he can have those! At the moment I feel like a malamute blowing my coat!

willowcandra
October 10th, 2008, 03:43 AM
I think that is definitely a compliment. :D Odd, but still a compliment. He's probably worried about his thinning, and since he thought you have such thick/voluminous hair, why not loan some out? :D

That's what I was going to say. :)

Friesiangirl
October 12th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Ah guys and their word fumblelings. That is a compliment, in the language of male. Congrats!

Hayley

spidermom
October 12th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Definitely a compliment. A thin-haired female friend of mine once said "can I have your hair?" and I said "O.k." But we couldn't figure out how to make the transfer. (haha)