PDA

View Full Version : "How do I look"

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 07:29 AM
So i was watching the clean house countdown:D and i just happened to catch a glimpse of what was on afterwords. It has only been on for probably about 15 minutes and I'm already mad! First..they were walking through a forest and their was a blow dryer and straightener hanging from a tree and the girl was like THIS HAS NEVER BEEN USED her hair must look terrible. Or something like that. Then she went in and her two "best friends" WERE HORRIBLE. It was almost like they were making fun of her. Laughing at her stuff. like "giggle giggle she needs help omg have you SEEN her!?" And the guy was like "did you see her hair it looks like she hasn't cut it in 30 years". Well whats wrong with that. Also they kept commenting on it trying to change it and saying its too wild! I think its AMAZING! Very thick with waves. I mean if her friends were there to help her try a different look that she wants to try then fine but they are there critizing her the whole time. I mean they don't have to be so horrible about it. Saying she looks like a clown and she needs to change. Even when she was so clearly upset and telling them their picking her favorates and saying their horrible yet when she was so clearly offended they were smiling the whole time!:demon:
Maybe they want to get some new patterns in her wardrobe since she said all she wears is mostly plaid.
I personally like some plaid ^-^
But :mad
Its like shes the butt of their jokes.:jestor:
I really hope they don't talk her into cutting her hair! I mean she can always change back clothes- if its what she likes she will probably go back to it. I know its her choice but :confused: THIS SHOW?!
:rant:Thanks for listening. Really needed to vent.

SHELIAANN1969
October 7th, 2008, 07:32 AM
I loathe those programs, why in the world would any "real" friend humiliate someone on national tv? Tv is out of controll anymore, I don't watch it very often.

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I loathe those programs, why in the world would any "real" friend humiliate someone on national tv? Tv is out of controll anymore, I don't watch it very often.

Yea if it wasn't for my cartoons, discovery channel, Reba, and spooky shows i wouldn't either.
Wow that sounds like a lot.
I know...i guess instead of just taking your friend out to try something new they need to complain about it on TV first -..-

Dolly
October 7th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Yea if it wasn't for my cartoons, discovery channel, Reba, and spooky shows i wouldn't either.
Wow that sounds like a lot.
I know...i guess instead of just taking your friend out to try something new they need to complain about it on TV first -..-

Yeah, I only watch spooky shows, House, discovery, and forensic-type shows. Most of the reality shows I have seen are total CRAP.

lora410
October 7th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Now the show bridezillas makes me cringe. I keep thinking WHY would these men marry monsters who put them down. One woman said to him she owns him and once they are married he will never see his friends again i was just simply :agape: :run:

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Yeah, I only watch spooky shows, House, discovery, and forensic-type shows. Most of the reality shows I have seen are total CRAP.

And the commercials! :tmi:
Theirs a good thread around here about bad commercials
OH NOZ! Their cutting and dying her hair. I'm nervous!
Wonder what their gonna do:scared:. It was a really pretty red color. :)

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Now the show bridezillas makes me cringe. I keep thinking WHY would these men marry monsters who put them down. One woman said to him she owns him and once they are married he will never see his friends again i was just simply :agape: :run:

ha yea that show seriously scares me. I watched it once and she was pushing her fiance so hard to lose weight. And getting mad at everything he did. I don't understand why you would wanna be with someone if theirs so much conflict!

This just in..They cut her hair..its a little passed shoulder and dyed it red.
I like it but her waves aren't really there! Some curl...i guess they blow dried and curled it. I wonder how it will look after she washes it without the stylists? It looks good don't get me wrong..

Carolyn
October 7th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I wonder about the people who go on those shows :crazyq: I'd be like "get f'ed" and then I'd be walking away. I know they get some free stuff but to me it wouldn't be worth it.

JessTheMess
October 7th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I always feel so bad for the people on these shows, but honestly, they have to know what they are getting into. As for the friends..I'd be like peace out!!! You're not doing me any favors by slamming me on public tv.

I agree. TV sucks:rolleyes:

missy60
October 7th, 2008, 12:48 PM
ha yea that show seriously scares me. I watched it once and she was pushing her fiance so hard to lose weight. And getting mad at everything he did. I don't understand why you would wanna be with someone if theirs so much conflict!

This just in..They cut her hair..its a little passed shoulder and dyed it red.
I like it but her waves aren't really there! Some curl...i guess they blow dried and curled it. I wonder how it will look after she washes it without the stylists? It looks good don't get me wrong..

I have watched the show before and they do show them how to style their own hair and apply the make up. They always do a reveal at the end of the show for their friends, and it is with them doing their own hair and make up. I think its a funny show actually. They have a choice to except the 5000 dollars or not. My friends can humiliate me for a new 5000 dollar wardrobe. NOt one person has ever turned it down so I guess they actually are not surprised at all because you would think at least one would of said no.

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 01:30 PM
I wonder about the people who go on those shows :crazyq: I'd be like "get f'ed" and then I'd be walking away. I know they get some free stuff but to me it wouldn't be worth it.
Yea she seemed pretty mad i thought she was gonna leave there for a few minutes. :?

I always feel so bad for the people on these shows, but honestly, they have to know what they are getting into. As for the friends..I'd be like peace out!!! You're not doing me any favors by slamming me on public tv.

I agree. TV sucks:rolleyes:
yea she had said something along the lines of "you said we could do this for fun" and how shes really just trying to change her. Then it went into this thing about how shes like "your my friend of 10 years" and the "friend" was like "well its time i start telling the truth".:sad Sad. And what..for the past 10 years she has been lying?:nono:

I have watched the show before and they do show them how to style their own hair and apply the make up. They always do a reveal at the end of the show for their friends, and it is with them doing their own hair and make up. I think its a funny show actually. They have a choice to except the 5000 dollars or not. My friends can humiliate me for a new 5000 dollar wardrobe. NOt one person has ever turned it down so I guess they actually are not surprised at all because you would think at least one would of said no.
Oh i thought she got a thousand afterwords. I'm sure people have turned it down they probably just don't air it :rolling:
Just a thought..i really don't watch that show very much.
If they gave me a bunch of money for a new wardrobe id be like :D:D:D but with the way her friends were being i probably would have left or told them :whip: mmhm!

Unofficial_Rose
October 7th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Maybe they want to get some new patterns in her wardrobe since she said all she wears is mostly plaid.
I personally like some plaid ^-^
But :mad
Its like shes the butt of their jokes.:jestor:
I really hope they don't talk her into cutting her hair! I mean she can always change back clothes- if its what she likes she will probably go back to it. I know its her choice but :confused: THIS SHOW?!
:rant:Thanks for listening. Really needed to vent.[/quote]

Interestingly, plaid has been very fashionable in the UK this season. Kind of like it myself. :)

But to the main topic, they sound like rotten "friends" :rolleyes:

missy60
October 7th, 2008, 02:10 PM
What I would hate is when they go into their closets and make fun of their cloths. I would want to clean out my closet before the whole world see it.

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Interestingly, plaid has been very fashionable in the UK this season. Kind of like it myself. :)

But to the main topic, they sound like rotten "friends" :rolleyes:

Indeed. I wonder what will happen to their friendship after the show?

What I would hate is when they go into their closets and make fun of their cloths. I would want to clean out my closet before the whole world see it.
Yea when they were going through her suitcase i was kinda like..:hmm: what if they pulled out a bra or something. Sure she wouldn't want the world to see all her underwear.:tmi:
I would feel a little weird with so many people going through my closet as well. Especially when their thoughts about your things are mostly negative.

Magicknthenight
October 7th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Well i guess its kinda balanced out. I watched that how do i look show earlier that made me :mad
but now I'm watching a show i really enjoy! Bizarre foods. He goes from place to place eating all kinds of food! I find it really interesting.:love:

vindo
October 7th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I loathe those programs, why in the world would any "real" friend humiliate someone on national tv?

I agree, why would you even want to change your friends?? they can look however they please.

Shows like that teach people to be superficial and narrow minded.